Sweet Child O' Mine

New Rose

Better

Knockin' on Heaven's Door

My Michelle

Nightrain

The Seeker

Paradise City

Lineup: Axl Rose, Slash, Duff McKagan, Dizzy Reed, Richard Fortus, Frank Ferrer, Melissa Reese

"10Bucks. 1 Per Person. Cash Only. Non transferable. No Cameras inside the event."

Poster is sweet! Sometime after 11.

No recordings! We don't want anyone to know what axl looks or sounds like before they buy tickets for the tour

Any word on a stream? That'd be unreal.

GNR are supposed to be getting on the stage "sometime after 11", which is like 4AM in the real time zone. I'm guessing that means I can wake up at 6AM and just catch the start of the stream.

Edited by gunsntortillas

I tweeted Izzy asking if he was going to be in LA tonight... He didn't respond. I imagine he was en route... Right?

I'm pretty excited about this show....

Is there going to be a live stream?

It just says no cameras, nothing about phones.

Is that just a rumor people have speculated on or is there a documented statement about no cell phones.

What is fhe big deal about letting people use their phones anyway? If GnR films the show and sells it, that DVD will be a number one seller. The only reason to not let people film it is if you afraid the band isn't going to sound good.

Asking people to give up their phones for 4-5 hours is somewhat unrealistic. For some it's no big deal, but for those with children or gravely ill relatives - it's asking a lot. Can you imagine going to that show and your spouse or teenage child gets in a car crash and are in critical condition at 8 pm but you don't get the message until 2 AM when they have already died.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/tix/5519176367.html

I am guessing this post was made by Slash and when you get there you are going to be asked to sneak into Axl's asshole to get in.

So the original 5 are going to be there according to this Craigslist fella....

I think Izzy will be involved in this show and at least Coachella.

A big part of today is creating buzz. If Izzy is offered significant money to show up in LA and play a song or two in a guest spot, I can't see why he wouldn't so it.

I think Adler will end up also being a guest star for the same reasons and also because Adler clearly wants in. I don't think he'll be the full time drummer.

Is that just a rumor people have speculated on or is there a documented statement about no cell phones.

What is fhe big deal about letting people use their phones anyway? If GnR films the show and sells it, that DVD will be a number one seller. The only reason to not let people film it is if you afraid the band isn't going to sound good.

Asking people to give up their phones for 4-5 hours is somewhat unrealistic. For some it's no big deal, but for those with children or gravely ill relatives - it's asking a lot. Can you imagine going to that show and your spouse or teenage child gets in a car crash and are in critical condition at 8 pm but you don't get the message until 2 AM when they have already died.

That's a little excessive.... Giving up your phone for a few hours really isn't that bad

That's a little excessive.... Giving up your phone for a few hours really isn't that bad

Like I said - for some people giving it up for 5-6 hours is no big deal. But for parents or people with old relatives it is a bit annoying. What if your wife dropped you off and 8 PM and got in a major crash on her way home. But the hospital couldn't get ahold of you until 2:30 AM. Or your mom has a heart attack.

But we can agree to disagree.

Why do you think the band wouldn't want people to have access to their phones? If the band kicks ass and Axl sounds amazing, wouldn't the cell phone videos be free positive publicity? I've been to probably 100 concerts and none of them banned cell phones.