Dazey

RIP Abominable Homan

Guest ZoSoRose

I dont use FB.

Not that anyone would care but, nobody will know.

I'd care, gunner! I like giving you shit but that doesn't mean I'd ever want anything bad happening to you or anyone!

Yeah Homan was the best and I consider him a good friend. I'll always miss his input in the NFL thread.

He also clearly had a knack for writing. That man could express himself with a keyboard. He contributed a hell of a lot on this forum and I'll miss it.

Absolutely. It sounds cliche to say this stuff, but he really was an all round great guy. He could be hilarious, and you could have really interesting conversations with him, and he was one of the most down to earth posters I've ever encountered. I can't say I know him as well as others, but I knew him enough that I've not been able to stop thinking about him and his family, particularly his wife, all day. And that'll continue, because he was just a great guy, and for something so horrendously mundane to happen to him is fucking awful. Just fucking awful. 

And on a somewhat related note, I know at least for me, it brings home the fact that I have absolutely no doubt I could happily hang out with any of you guys. Sure, we all get on some people's tits, more than others, but there's a certain amount of "everyone being stuck under one roof" situation, in which it's difficult to avoid someone you don't like here, and that has a negative impact on interactions. I like to think that most, if not all, of you are good people, and if you're ever round my way, I'd gladly hang out for a bit. 

exactly couldn't have said it better

I haven't posted here in awhile but this situation brings me to the board.

Homan posted here more than @ MyGNR in the latter days, and he was an excellent all around guy. I enjoyed bantering and clowning with him on MyGNR before I was an Admin... heck even a mod. Certain threads were fun to entertain and we would exchange PM's and profile comments regularly in my more active days. He was such a great guy to trade laughs with. I regret taking this for granted. This is such a tragic situation and has really hit home more for me than I thought it would. Probably because he was such a good guy and would never think a thing could happen like this to someone like him. 

He'll be missed -- RIP Homan, you'll always be in my thoughts brother. Such a great, energetic and cheerful soul. 

Edited by Forsaken

One of the few posters I've chatted with off the forums. Really super guy. Nice and funny as could be. Just a really friendly guy. Tragic.

Sad.  Fucking.  News.

Can't believe it could have been something as simple and ridiculous as tripping and falling.  May God protect all of you guys and your relatives.

Rest in peace, brother.

Fucked up. What a waste. I don't think I ever interacted with him, maybe once or twice but his posts were great and reading about how he probably fell and it was an accident is truly horrid.

Didn't know the guy, but I've been thinking about him all day yesterday and today as well. Family and wife must be devastated.

mm54ie.jpg"Slash is the reason I play guitar, and Axl Rose is the reason I'm bi-polar and wear a bandana."-Brad Lowe

I didn't communicate with him too much. Didn't know him at all. Terrible news though.

That's a brilliant quote though, and if it's ok with the rest of the forum members, I'm going to add it to my profile crediting him of course

I can't say I knew the guy too well, but I did enjoy his posts. Always saw him around. And now I'm pretty bummed I'll never get a chance to know him as well as you all did. Damn. RIP, obviously. I love you fuckers.

This is my favourite picture of him. Mad hillbilly bastard! :(

B7FAB83E-AFE9-4F7B-B783-4C54EDE30E95_zps

I feel like I knew Homan; Even though I hadn't met him face to face.

Not one person has one bad thing to say about the guy. I believe he was what he appeared to be - a kind soul. It seems he had some demons.

Fuck the demons. No sense to be made in all of this :-(

on a positive note - lol, i said person :awesome:

His family welcomes ALL to join in a celebration of Bradford’s life to be held April 2nd, 2016, 11:00 am.

Cards, flowers, etc. can be sent to: 525 Bigham Rd., Jacksonville, OR.

That link doesn't work for me, is there somewhere else I can see it?
One of Homan's friends posted the video to their FB account, so it's not a YouTube video.

It could be on YouTube also (I suppose), but I dunno