Sign in to follow this  
magisme

European Autoimmunity (formerly "Refugee Crisis")

Ceuta and Olivença doesnt belong to Spain, Gibraltar doesnt belong to UK, Gaza doesnt belong to Israel, Guantanamo doesnt belong to US, and so on. Get your shit together.

10 minutes ago, GUNNER said:

Ceuta and Olivença doesnt belong to Spain, Gibraltar doesnt belong to UK, Gaza doesnt belong to Israel, Guantanamo doesnt belong to US, and so on. Get your shit together.

Then why is the horde running to get there? They just have some nice local African restaurants or something?

The African Union (AU) has expressed outrage after footage emerged appearing to show sub-Saharan migrants being sold at slave markets in Libya.

On the video, released by CNN this week, young men are seen being auctioned off as farm workers.

The AU chairman, President Alpha Conde of Guinea, demanded prosecutions over a "despicable" trade "from another era”.

Migrants trying to reach Europe have spoken of being held by smugglers and forced to work for little or no money.

The footage released by CNN appears to show youths from Niger and other sub-Saharan countries being sold to buyers for about $400 (£300) at undisclosed locations in Libya.

"These modern slavery practices must end and the African Union will use all the tools at its disposal," Mr Conde said.

Libya has opened an investigation into the practice, CNN reported on Friday.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42038451

You can thank...

That’s such old news. He even warned us about it. It’s in an interview with a French channel you can find on youtube. He also warned Blair in a call I believe. Guess Hillary couldn’t care less, since the US doesn’t have to deal with that problem, so continued to screw up the middle east.

Also the whole slave thing is known for years and no news at all. Lol, CNN brings nothing new here, there are even documentaries about that issue. What is going on, is they are held and the family has to pay randsom, if not able to, they are sold off, killed or whatever. But well, they are Africans, so nobody gives a shit.

The storming of the Tarajal border happens a couple of times a year, nothing new there. Told you we had our own walls?.

If Africa wants to enslave its own people, they can go right ahead. I don't want the US to spend a cent worrying about it. But I also don't want the US to spend a cent helping to set the stage for such inhumanity. Unfortunately I don't get my wishes on either count.

We shouldn't spend a cent on Africa anymore, period. If an entire continent has a demonstrated ability to squander untold assistance and aid, fuck em. Sorry, we tried, but you proved that you'll just let another warlord snake the cash and you'll all keep fucking AIDS into virgins and not listen to the doctors we send. Done.

17 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

We shouldn't spend a cent on Africa anymore, period. If an entire continent has a demonstrated ability to squander untold assistance and aid, fuck em. Sorry, we tried, but you proved that you'll just let another warlord snake the cash and you'll all keep fucking AIDS into virgins and not listen to the doctors we send. Done.

Don't worry, China basically already owns almost the entire continent now. It's their problem now:smugpepe:

5 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Don't worry, China basically already owns almost the entire continent now. It's their problem now:smugpepe:

Fact checked. At least some african countries, like Angola, are full of chinese.

AID to Africa has fuck all to do with charity and everything to do with lining people's pockets in the charity industry. 

I give zero money to these cunts. I look after my own friends and family and nobody else. 

Even if all migration into Europe were to immediately and permanently stop – a “zero migration” scenario – the Muslim population of Europe still would be expected to rise from the current level of 4.9% to 7.4% by the year 2050. This is because Muslims are younger (by 13 years, on average) and have higher fertility (one child more per woman, on average) than other Europeans, mirroring a global pattern.

A second, “medium” migration scenario assumes that all refugee flows will stop as of mid-2016 but that recent levels of “regular” migration to Europe will continue (i.e., migration of those who come for reasons other than seeking asylum; see note on terms below). Under these conditions, Muslims could reach 11.2% of Europe’s population in 2050.

Finally, a “high” migration scenario projects the record flow of refugees into Europe between 2014 and 2016 to continue indefinitely into the future with the same religious composition (i.e., mostly made up of Muslims) in addition to the typical annual flow of regular migrants. In this scenario, Muslims could make up 14% of Europe’s population by 2050 – nearly triple the current share, but still considerably smaller than the populations of both Christians and people with no religion in Europe.

http://www.pewforum.org/2017/11/29/europes-growing-muslim-population/

I'm sure things will be fine.

42 minutes ago, magisme said:

In all honesty, muslims are not the only problem, this is more complex.... "native" european bitches (liberated womyn*) needs to pop out more kids or else... their wellfare system collapse in a heartbeat

This is even more terrifying than the muslim scum

Imagine Europe as Eurarafrica:pepe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/

*it will happen, because of "feminism" became the mainstream. 

23 hours ago, Budd Dwyer said:

In all honesty, muslims are not the only problem, this is more complex.... "native" european bitches (liberated womyn*) needs to pop out more kids or else... their wellfare system collapse in a heartbeat

This is even more terrifying than the muslim scum

Imagine Europe as Eurarafrica:pepe:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/

*it will happen, because of "feminism" became the mainstream. 

I blame Trump for that.

Due to climatic changes, it doesn't rain here since something like may ... in the middle of autumn the forest is still burning ... half of the country forest burned in the last months... the dams are in their lowest levels ever ... some villages are being supplied with water by trucks. If you look at some satellite images, it's clear that the sahara's desert is growing thru the south of Europe.

The muslim scum is just moving with the climate changes ... just like the birds migrate every year.

54 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

CGCeu8VWIAEA0td.png:smugpepe::pepe:

And herein lies the true reason behind elite support for mass migration. They need to replace your labor and your purchasing power if they are going to continue to collect the shekels. If that means demographic and cultural destruction, fuck it.

Looks like a rape wave going on in Sweden. A 17 year old was raped and according to a Swedish economist, Tino Sanandaji said sources with knowledge of the case told him that, the 17 old had lighter fluid injected into her vagina and then lit on fire. Breitbart and the daily mail are the only two sources I see talking about this story. She makes the third gang rape in Malmo, Sweden in less than a month.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5197675/Hundreds-protest-Sweden-series-gang-rapes.html

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/12/19/malmo-police-backtrack-warning-girls-not-go-night-alone-brutal-rape/