Miser

Pitman's out!

Nice

also

Spirit@htgth

I've been looking at Tourdesign Creative's website pretty much every day since we knew there would be a tour.

Tourdesign creates tour promotional material like posters, videos, radio and TV ads. GN'R have used them in the past, and it is being used by pretty much all big promoters/artists.

Up until today Guns N' Roses was not listed under "artist roster", and today: www.tourdesign.com/order/

Some might think this is a delayed listing for what they presumably did for the Vegas shows, but I don't think so. They keep the list very up to date. An example: They listed Beyonce's promo material on the day, or the day after she announced her tour back in February.

So far, GN'R is only listed, but they don't have a page where we can see the posters and ads. I'm thinking this will come within a day or two, probably after GN'R has made an official announcement

Damn. Glad Pitman's out. But I thought for sure they'd go the three guitar route. Whether it'd have been Izzy, Kushner, or anybody.

But I guess Shitman being gone does soften the blow that Izzy's not there. Hope it's really true.

I'm glad the 3 guitarist concept has been ditched. It was never needed in the first place. People like to say it was always Axl's "vision". Horse shit. When Finck bailed...he hired Bucket. It was supposed to be Bucket and Tobias.  Finck came back right before HOB so Axl just ran with it...probably didn't want to fire one of the three. Thus....a "vision" is born.

Once Bucket bailed it should have immediately went back to 2 guitarists. Ron fucked up the Bucket material during the 06 shows so why not just let Finck or Fortus fuck it up? Or just don't perform key tracks that are difficult for a non Bucket lineup to play....just like how no post Bucket lineup could perform Riad. Still cant believe Ashba admitted he couldn't handle Finck's parts in the song so it was never performed.

If this reunion lineup wants to play any Chinese songs that may be difficult, they can simply be reworked and Slash can handle most of it anyways. Only a few songs he couldn't dare replicate and no one in the crowd will want to hear those anyways.

No huge surprise Pitman was ditched. I wanted him around in case he might be necessary for any new songs that might be on the horizon. I guess that isn't the case....

I'm glad the 3 guitarist concept has been ditched. It was never needed in the first place. People like to say it was always Axl's "vision". Horse shit. When Finck bailed...he hired Bucket. It was supposed to be Bucket and Tobias.  Finck came back right before HOB so Axl just ran with it...probably didn't want to fire one of the three. Thus....a "vision" is born.

Once Bucket bailed it should have immediately went back to 2 guitarists. Ron fucked up the Bucket material during the 06 shows so why not just let Finck or Fortus fuck it up? Or just don't perform key tracks that are difficult for a non Bucket lineup to play....just like how no post Bucket lineup could perform Riad. Still cant believe Ashba admitted he couldn't handle Finck's parts in the song so it was never performed.

If this reunion lineup wants to play any Chinese songs that may be difficult, they can simply be reworked and Slash can handle most of it anyways. Only a few songs he couldn't dare replicate and no one in the crowd will want to hear those anyways.

No huge surprise Pitman was ditched. I wanted him around in case he might be necessary for any new songs that might be on the horizon. I guess that isn't the case....

1. how can you know for 100% sure that the 3 guitarist concept is ditched?

2. When Finck fucked off the first time, they still working on new material and Axl wasn't wanted to tour.... Tobias 4 live appereances was probably an emergency situation, because they still searched a 3rd guitarist

3. Riad was rehearsed in 2009 (because they wanted to play the full album on those Asian shows) and Ashba realised that he can't handle the parts, but that not stopped him to "rework" Finck's solo on TIL... they just probably ditched that song, because Axl felt that the song is dated even more than the rest of the CD tracks... If he really wanted to play it, then BBF could have been handle those solos

4. If they really watnt to play CD songs, then they will be playing songs where 3 guitars aren't needed or they could go the half assed route with backing tracks... anything is possible... remember, a lot of the UYI shows, you mostly heard Slash ONLY

He didn't sign a drum. He's 100% out.

There are, at the very least, way more signs pointing to him being out than in.

Why would two hanger ons (and the rest of the band for that matter) sign a drum head only to exclude one member if he was in? What, he didn't have the spare 7 seconds between all the nothing he does to sign a fucking drum head :lol:? And if they bothered with Fortus and Frank, Pitman would have gotten an invite too.

Fortus and Dizzy had to clear their dockets to make room for these shows. Pitman's still doing...whatever the hell his side projects called :lol:...

A reunion would be easy, effortless money for Pitman. The literal easiest and effortless of his career. If he was in, no way would he have jeopardized it having a hissy fit over essentially nothing. Or really, anything pertaining to guns.

So sure, maybe not "100% confirmed", but I'd have no problem taking these bets to Vegas. We're more likely to see Axl and Adler slow dancing to Soul Train than having Shitman there at this point. The writing's all over the fucking wall.

If that's the official lineup, I'm just happy Gilby/Kushner aren't there. Couldn't care less about Pitman. Whatever parts he has on the 2-3 CD songs they'll play can easily just be played over a playback track.That said, I'm still on the "izzy or riot" train.

I still think Izzy will be there. No fucking way Del and Jarmo would follow his Twitter if that door was shut. It'll, of course, probably be occasional guest appearances, but I have no doubt we'll see him at some point throughout these six shows.

Adler too. If he wasn't in in some capacity he would've cried and/or ODed over it by now.

GNR reunion is so shit that we hope for a guest appearance by one of the original members and main songwriters while we read a drum skin like fucking tea leaves.

Worst band ever.

Agreed.

This reminds me of all the people claiming Ron wasn't gone either. How did that work out?

I passed a school today and the kids were dancing outside. They must have heard Pitomsn is out.

Did you see me? I've been going around dancing with school children ever since I found out. It's okay because I don't have any candy.

Agreed.

This reminds me of all the people claiming Ron wasn't gone either. How did that work out?

Of course. I'm sure he is out. I just don't think they'd announce the official lineup through a signed drum.

They didn't.

Slash has shown that he's ok with whatever to make this happen. I bet Axl doesn't give him a solo.

Don't worry, there will be plenty of solos! :D