Sign in to follow this  
John Bonham

Rock Band Multi-Tracks

Yeah, seely leaked TWAT, Better and Riad.

And Scraped, Prostitute, CD and Shacklers, but as I recall, they were somewhat widely available before this.

I somehow hope the rest leaks now, as it seems they've probably lost most of their value. I hope we get some cool remixes out of it.

One of the great things about the original Guns N' Roses is that you don't have to remove any one's parts to make the songs sound good :)

Probably. My crew won't be behind it though.

We weren't behind any of the multis leaks, and people are taking our credits.

Edited by ManetsBR

We weren't behind any of the multis leaks, and people are taking our credits.

I certainly didn't leak anything, though I was approaced by chester.

Some people might want to make remixes, but they're not trying to top the original song. Just make an alternate version of it. I love just opening them and randomly muting tracks.

I like to remix. When the result is good I publish them. I got really surprised with the intro I made to Scraped usin it's tracks, it was fucking awesome, the tracks from different parts of the music fitted so well that it really looked real!

Damn that "LLL" guy pisses me off, so fucking ignorant.

Ha, doesn't take much reading of that thread to make it clear how I feel about him.

Well, all 14 tracks leaked. That was fun while it lasted.

Guess that spoiled your plan to take over the wor...I mean make trades for rare stuff like that 93 Dead Flowers you managed to get a hold of. :D

Everywhere. LLL posted 11 of them and someone else posted the other 3 on CD.com.

Ah, I see. Well, that's that then.

you would never get any unheard songs for the multitracks thats for sure.

If you want unheard songs, i can make a deal with a guy that has them for sure. He has pretty much almost everything. Seven, Down by the Ocean, The General, lots of versions of Oh My God and Silkworms, Soul Monster (i think) and various other tracks. But he's only interested in big amounts of money (3000 to 5000 dollars) or unheard songs. So if someone has that money to spend, i can try to make a deal.

i would say thats pretty much correct, except for Ides of March and Quick Song. But then again, most of the songs come untitled and people dont even know they have them until they're released. I will arrange something, if someone wants to make a serious offer and commitment

i would say thats pretty much correct, except for Ides of March and Quick Song. But then again, most of the songs come untitled and people dont even know they have them until they're released. I will arrange something, if someone wants to make a serious offer and commitment

Maybe drop MSL a line.

you would never get any unheard songs for the multitracks thats for sure.

If you want unheard songs, i can make a deal with a guy that has them for sure. He has pretty much almost everything. Seven, Down by the Ocean, The General, lots of versions of Oh My God and Silkworms, Soul Monster (i think) and various other tracks. But he's only interested in big amounts of money (3000 to 5000 dollars) or unheard songs. So if someone has that money to spend, i can try to make a deal.

3000-5000 for all the songs or just one?

One of my friends is a huge collector and if it was for all of them, he would pay that easily.

Edited by dave-gnfnr2k

One of the great things about the original Guns N' Roses is that you don't have to remove any one's parts to make the songs sound good :)

That is because you didnt have 10000 guitar parts on each song.

That is why IMO if we ever got the 2001/2002 leaks, the songs would sound much better because they would be stripped down

3000-5000 for all the songs or just one?

One of my friends is a huge collector and if it was for all of them, he would pay that easily.

No. Thats what you would pay for 1 or 2 tracks

^^ lol

too fuckin true

that could be 3 or 4 months pay for alot of people

I'd rather give money to charity

andrecc, are you just speculating these amounts or are these prices what your contact has stated?

^^ lol

too fuckin true

that could be 3 or 4 months pay for alot of people

I'd rather give money to charity

andrecc, are you just speculating these amounts or are these prices what your contact has stated?

Im just speculating, but yes its around those amounts. Thats the only thing that would make my source give away any songs

Im just speculating, but yes its around those amounts. Thats the only thing that would make my source give away any songs

That is a joke, I know my friend would pay about $100 or so per song.

If he got 12 or 13 he would probably pay $1500 or so.

But not for one song

Rock Band 3 is confirmed to have keyboard tracks and three separate vocal tracks. If Axl had waited 2 more years to release CD we could have gotten multis that looked like this:

Lead Vocals

Backing Vocals 1

Backing Vocals 2

Guitar

Bass

Drum 1

Drum 2

Drum 3

Additional Instruments

Maybe they will re-release CD with those ha

Somebody better call MSL

HE could pull this shit off!!

I'm sure he said not too long back that he was waiting for a gig to come through and then he'd make a play for songs