John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

I already said why... I laughed at your first few posts and thought they were really funny...

but then you made some pretty absurd comments and you didn't back off even after Jao said you're not allowed to talkt outside unless your Mafia

Would be foolish of Jao to Modkill a Mafia member so early in the game

So ... I'm Mafia and I'm not allowed to talk outside of the game ... that's why João modkilled me, right? Oh no, It would be foolish to kill me so early, right? ... but you are the smart girl in the town, right? so you're trying to kill me even if João decided not to kill me ... very clever.

:facepalm:

Bullshit, rules are to be respected ...

João, kill me if I'm Mafia. Kill me right now (but not in a painful way, pls)

This turns into a bickering contest.

Stiffly staring around the bar, watching the sobs drink their liquor and spew rants. God this town is pathetic.

*Slams shot and screams:

- Now lets got some facts on the table. There are two running against each other creating argument classic mobster style - Valentina and Gunner !

- Little Mr. layne is being a bit too quiet and could indicate alot of pm convos, on the other hand, there is no doubt that GnR Liars (Or whatever the hell his name is), is a bit skiddish aswell, to say the least.

How the hell am I supposed to know.. Might aswell get it overwith - *slams another shot* and points finger.. I call bullshit and those most active are often the guiltiest

Official Vote: Valentina

Bullshit, rules are to be respected ...

João, kill me if I'm Mafia. Kill me right now (but not in a painful way, pls)

The game doesn't work like that

It's working for me  :CoolFace:

He knows <_<

GnRLiars likes this post ...  :)

It's this what he's paying to you for dying for him? He pays you in "likes"  :facepalm:

Just watching. I don't want to fuck this up, so I want to be pretty damn positive before I say for sure. At last count you and Gunner are the front runners according to the polls, and at this point in time I'd vote for Gunner first. I'm not 100% positive about anything though.

Fuck it, I simply can't face a full game with this clown. For anyone claiming I'm purely voting for him because i don't like him, that is but a bonus. I've said throughout that I find his behaviour really suspicious, that he's been in my top three so far, and he made some ridiculously Mafia-esque posts earlier in the game. If he does turn out to be Town, he offers absolutely nothing except a number, and I've seen nothing from him to convince me he is. Valentina, I'd still like to hear some more from you other than claiming this is a witch hunt, you've been shady as anything too and currently stand next on the agenda. 

Unvote: Valentina

Official Vote: GUNNER

I dont think you re voting me because you dont like me, you are voting me because you want Mafia to win.

Lets see if it turns against you the same way it turned against Valentina when she decided to defend the obvious-mafia gnrliars.

Its funny to watch these experienced players claiming I had a suspicious behavior in the begining of the game.

So lets see the facts:

-Its my first time playing

- My english sucks

- When I started playing I didnt even understand the rules nor I realized everybody would try to prove to be Town.

- Everybody knows Im dumb

If anyone doesnt need to prove to be Town or Mafia, its me, because in everything I said I had no second intentions.

Now, some pro player are trying to make everybody believe that they dont understand that this is just a noob player and theres nothing suspicious abot that.

In my opinion these experienced players are just trying to find excuses to kill this innocent Town boy.

Not sure Conor's sudden GUNNER crusade passes the sniff test, no matter how much I enjoy the creative epithets.

Also not convinced GUNNER is actually a mafia noob. Hasn't he been posting on various forums forever? Mafia is a well-known forum game, right? What are the chances this is the first he's ever played? Is he overdoing this noob thing?

Keeping my vote on arnold for now. I still think his Conor attack was the most suspicious thing I've seen, although I see Conor's point that it was so blatant that it could be seen as evidence he's not mafia. I'm not married to the vote.

Quiet Damn_Smooth = suspicious.

Val seems suspicious, but I've seen her act like this as town before, so I dunno.

What's the deal with CHITR. Clearly he's the reporter who snuck into town, but what does that mean re: allegiances?

bacardi voted for me right off the bat and was a bit sketchy with his explanation (it wasn't serious, trying to get a reaction out of me...)

Who am I forgetting?

Its funny to watch these experienced players claiming I had a suspicious behavior in the begining of the game.

So lets see the facts:

-Its my first time playing

- My english sucks

- When I started playing I didnt even understand the rules nor I realized everybody would try to prove to be Town.

- Everybody knows Im dumb

If anyone doesnt need to prove to be Town or Mafia, its me, because in everything I said I had no second intentions.

Now, some pro player are trying to make everybody believe that they dont understand that this is just a noob player and theres nothing suspicious abot that.

In my opinion these experienced players are just trying to find excuses to kill this innocent Town boy.

Your English is just fine, let's not pretend I'm criticising for you that. Everyone has a first time playing and it doesn't mean they run around making fuck all sense, I don't care if you're dumb or if that's your thing, because it is utterly useless in this game. Therefore, considering you're high on my suspicion list anyway, I see absolutely no value in keeping you alive because you've shown yourself to be useless to the Town. 

You're not exempt from anything just because you're new to this. This could be your tenth game for all I care, you're still shady and you're still useless. I've said plenty of times as well that I'm not convinced by Valentina or GnRLiar either, but seeing as I'm feeling pretty even towards all three of you, it makes sense to vote the person who is of least value later in the game.

As I said before, I just consider it a bonus that you're also insufferable. 

Unvote: Valentina

Based on the words at the town hall gathering from that hick Magism, who is clearly the self-imposed leader of this Rat-pack, this city rat, feels the duty to listen to his words of quasi-wisdom, cause' let me be real honest - There's not much else to go on.

rat-pack1.jpg

Valentina seems to be a highstrung meth-head who enjoys hanging out with her cats and ranting about the past life of her witch-sisterhood.. So I don't know, but man, it's always a spectacle..

Gunners plead for ignorance, seems like a desperate lie of a child, maybe this bafoon has something hidden in the cards, like a power of such...

Arnold oh' Arnold - Like any good pink floyd song, he is completely fucked up.. Which leaves us with nothing.. He might be the mayor, he might be the cop, he might be the mob - Is that's what's up ?

Conor - Makes strong points and works the town interest, but he is the most routined player..

Cities__038905_.jpg

I could see Cardi and/or GnRLiars and Arnold being mobsters...

54d40e0f9b5be_-_esq-mobsters-050614-xxl.

In the words of Michael Jackson - Who is it ? 

Well, this first night is turning into a battle between Val and Gunner as far as votes go, and his sketchiness sends off more triggers to me than whatever she is doing. For now I'm going with him, unless something major comes up.

Official: Gunner

To play devil's advocate, a useless vanilla town is still a town.

Gunner's last post doesn't do him any favors though. Acting useless, blaming his English, and playing as though he hasn't played before (although may be true) doesn't add any substance to this game.

I don't like it.

If this is true we can safely make the assumption that one of them is mafia, imo. The town doesn't really have much use cutting deals. What benefit does it have?

You could make the argument that the townie doesn't want to die, but that's not a townie's objective - it should be for the win.

Yeah, I thought we already came to that conclusion. Now Val is getting in the mix too though. The sexist in me is torn. I want to kill her to get rid of her tiny brain, but if we kill her who do we put on the town stripper pole?

Not it!