John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Right lads, I've sobered up and not feeling too hungover thankfully. So, shall we start to narrow in on an actual shortlist here? Everyone's pointing in different directions and we could throw around accusations for weeks like this. I'd forgotten all about GUNNER, and frankly as far as I'm concerned that means he's the most expendable if we want to go low risk, and I don't trust him, but I also think he'd be more active if he were Mafia. 

You guys look more lost than me.

Whats your doubt? Of course Im Town, as much as everyone else. Right?

Not.

Obviously some Mafias who talked too much via PM, asking for partnerships, are afraid of the moment I start saying who they are. Thats why they are already trying to kill me or just trying to make me look like an idiot.

I just dont know if I should start speaking right now, or if I should wait and let you Mafias start voting on me, so everybody could see who you are.

Maybe I ll choose the second option, so I wont have to lose my time trying to prove that I know who you are.

I agree with Cardi. I don't think Gunner is maf'... 

- He's sure a cook that one, but he has a good heart, at least thats what the old lady living in a shed, behind the railway said: He's a hothead and a cook, but the kids got a heart bigger than the gravel pit outsid'a town..

5fefd2ee887d355a965048aaf20533ca.jpg

But as everyone knows.. "only the good die young", so "live and let die", one is tempted to say, but apparently someone in this town has acted upon those damn songs, and that indictment could lead one to believe that, that particular person was a fan of a group that was seemingly a one man band.. 

For that reason, this city rat, has a sharp eye at those lookin' to frame.. Where is the solution in that ? I believe we can out those who call on others - And those who talk the least, often talk behind closed doors.. 

This is getting interesting... I'm gonna get to the bottom of this, but first I'm gonna get to the bottom of the bottle..

16350750.gif

I agree with Cardi. I don't think Gunner is maf'... 

I'm less convinced. I know I was killed in the last game for being defensive when accused of being Mafia when I was in fact town, but his reaction here does not sit right with me.

Ok... This is it.

Later today I ll post my first vote.

I am 400% sure this guy is Mafia and I can prove it. All of you can see it by the reactions to my posts.

I ask all the Towns to vote with me ... Not only you ll see that Im right and that I know what Im talking about, but you ll also have the chance to see who are all the Mafias because, once again they ll try to make me look like an idiot, just to protect their fellow from being killed.

Reminder that my vote is still on Valentina and as of now I'm convinced that she's the safest vote.

I want Conor investigated.

The problem here is that if we call for an investigation this early, our most valuable tool will be exposed.

There have been times the doctor and cop have been able to PM but I'm not sure this is the type of game we have now.

Conor is high risk high reward.

Ok... This is it.

I am 400% sure this guy is Mafia and I can prove it. All of you can see it by the reactions to my posts.

I ask all the Towns to vote with me ... Not only you ll see that Im right and that I know what Im talking about, but you ll also have the chance to see who are all the Mafias because, once again they ll try to make me look like an idiot, just to protect their fellow from being killed.

You're so mafia it hurts. Arnold's also playing like a idiot, and has done nothing of substance except immediately and repeatedly point a finger at me. That said, I welcome an investigation as it will get you tits off my back.

Another Valentina red flag is that she's openly suggesting that Conor is the cop. If Conor is the cop and you're town, wouldn't you keep that idea to yourself to protect the cop, a very useful potential tool in winning us the game?

Wait... is the cop a good guy r bad guy?

I thought he was helpful to town? Isn't that what cops are supposed to do?

My mistake I haven't played this in a bout a year I'll read more into it

It's fine if you want to vote for me.... if you are indeed town, you're just gonna screw yourself

I still have no idea why you voted for me so abruptly when I was going for Arnold... you were pretty quick to rush to his defense and then vote for me

Your reasoning didn't seem legit and this was AFTER you voted for Conor so quickly

then you used it under the guise of it wasn't "Serious" voting

so we an go tit for tat when it comes to red flags

There seems to be quite a bit of finger pointing going on.

I heard once that every cop is a criminal...

Sinners, Saints...

Heads is tails...

Who knows with this town. Strange things are happening.

One thing I do know, is we need direction, a leader...

Ok... This is it.

You're so mafia it hurts. Arnold's also playing like a idiot, and has done nothing of substance except immediately and repeatedly point a finger at me.

Whatever dude.

This kind of stuff posts no substance either. I am open to suggestions and other input.

Why so angry?

Ok, people from our lovely Town, take a look at this:

Official Vote: GnRLiars.

I have solid proof that this guy is from Mafia. 

As soon as I asked for partnerships he PMed me begging for a partnership. Obviously he's a coward Mafia who can't deal alone with the pressure.

More ...

As soon as I started posting about Mafias who tryied to make partnerships with me, he started to posting nonsense, trying to make me look like an idiot ... obviously the dirty coward was afraid that I could reveal what he did.

Don't vote for me, im one of the good guys..
Besides Gunner has gone completely wacko

I already have 2 townies and 2 manfios in my partner list. All I can say is one of the characters is a black male.
Anyone want to swap some info?

This seems to me like a man who doesn't like this town.... Some could say he's anti-town....
There's no room for a guy like him around here.

Lol ... the despair of the multiple posts :lol:

Ok, Town people, lets make an effort all together to kill this guy. You'll see I'm right in my analysis. Not only it will be 1 Mafia less but we will have the chance to know who are the other Mafias, because in the following posts they'll try to do everything they can to make me look like a fool just to save their pal.

I'm sure all of you Town boys are smart enough to understand that this is the key to win the game.

LOL ... what a coward ... still looking for partners, leaders, whoever can save him from Town.

:itr:

Ok, people from our lovely Town, take a look at this:

Official Vote: GnRLiars.

I have solid proof that this guy is from Mafia. 

As soon as I asked for partnerships he PMed me begging for a partnership. Obviously he's a coward Mafia who can't deal alone with the pressure.

More ...

As soon as I started posting about Mafias who tryied to make partnerships with me, he started to posting nonsense, trying to make me look like an idiot ... obviously the dirty coward was afraid that I could reveal what he did.

Don't vote for me, im one of the good guys..

Besides Gunner has gone completely wacko

I already have 2 townies and 2 manfios in my partner list. All I can say is one of the characters is a black male.

Anyone want to swap some info?

This seems to me like a man who doesn't like this town.... Some could say he's anti-town....

There's no room for a guy like him around here.

Lol ... the despair of the multiple posts :lol:

Ok, Town people, lets make an effort all together to kill this guy. You'll see I'm right in my analysis. Not only it will be 1 Mafia less but we will have the chance to know who are the other Mafias, because in the following posts they'll try to do everything they can to make me look like a fool just to save their pal.

I'm sure all of you Town boys are smart enough to understand that this is the key to win the game.

LOL ... what a coward ... still looking for partners, leaders, whoever can save him from Town.

:itr:

I'm no coward. I don't beg. I don't need saving.

What the town needs is to get rid of hot heads like yourself.

Flying off the handle, making idle threats.

I never PMd you begging for your partnership. I know a rat when I smell one and Gunner stinks

Official Vote:  Gunner

Hes a scumbag who plays for the wrong team. All he's done is stir the pot...

You had my vote the minute you asked for a partnership 

Btw ... I re-sent the PM to João just to know if it was legal ...

I see you are admiting the PM is the ultimate proof that you are Mafia. Unfortunatley João can't say anything about this, but at least some knows I'm talking the truth.

Let's lynch him, guys.  :run:

I see you are admiting the PM is the ultimate proof that you are Mafia. Unfortunatley João can't say anything about this, but at least some knows I'm talking the truth.

More lies from a scared puppy

More lies from a scared puppy

Hopefully I'm not the only one who can see through this web of lies

AHAH the revenge of the Mafia.

What a bloody liar ... so, why didn't you vote on me before? 

Keep digging your grave, man :lol:

I think it would make sense of Bonham to split roles between bacardimayne and Conor (ie one being town and the other mafia).

I don't have any evidence other than I have been on this board long enough to make these guesses.

AHAH the revenge of the Mafia.

What a bloody liar ... so, why didn't you vote on me before? 

Keep digging your grave, man :lol:

I exercised patience. You should have also

I won't spent more time with a dead man ... next step is to watch who are the other Mafias who are going to try to save you.

:lol:

Playing like a noob generates typical responses. I have my suspicions on players. There's a lot of deflecting going on with a few players and some seem to be "gathering evidence". Based on the last few days, I've formed a pretty good opinion on who's getting my vote. Let's see how it plays out

Came through the door guns hot and bandwagoned, got called out, and now he wants to "see how it plays out," even though he's pretty sure who he's voting for.

Convince me to change, but...

Official Vote: GnRLiars

You still voting for me over the obvious scumbag Gunner?

A loose cannon with no merit or honour? Difference between me and him,

I want what's best for the town...

I won't spent more time with a dead man ... next step is to watch who are the other Mafias who are going to try to save you.

Target me, say you have evidence but can't play it, then see which other "mafia" members try and save me.

Nice try.

I've always said I'm one of the good guys,

You don't even pretend to be

Dude, this may be the last time I'm talking to a dead man ... 

Look at me ... I'm a noob ... I started playing without even understanding the rules ... I bare understand/speak english ... do you really think I would Lynch you If I wasn't 400% sure I'm right? Or would I try to make some kind of bluff, or something? I don't think so.

(lol the despair of the multiple posts are killing me :lol:)

Dude, this may be the last time I'm talking to a dead man ...

Look at me ... I'm a noob ... I started playing without even understanding the rules ... I bare understand/speak english ... do you really think I would Lynch you If I wasn't 400% sure I'm right? Or would I try to make some kind of bluff, or something? I don't think so.

(lol the despair of the multiple posts are killing me :lol:)

Perfect grammar, perfect spelling all in English up until the post where he says he can bare(ly) understand/speak English...

I'm done with you

Edited by GnRLiars