John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

I'd like to agree with everything magisme is saying because he's right, but I'm afraid we'll both be accused of having a blatantly overt partnership and then we're both goners, which is at least one town down in my case, and I suspect another (though if he isn't, he's playing a good game). It just seems some of you guys want to sit around and rub your balls (boobs for Valentina) and wait for someone else to make a decision for you. I don't think Damn_Smooth is Mafia, he's too finger pointy. magisme seemed sketchy, but he's hit the nail on the head above, and if he was mafia then he has no reason to try and defend me because he would know for sure I'm town. Arnold's playing weird as fuck and it's unusual for him, plus he seems fairly hell bent on getting rid of me without any fraction of a reason, which is mighty odd, but maybe he's just trigger happy. bacardimayne has been quiet, and hasn't role revealed, which is also unusual, but I haven't gotten any vibes from him yet. GnRLiar is all over the place and playing like a noob, which could well be explained by the fact he is a noob. That leaves Valentina I think, who I'm quite suspicious of as well, but don't know enough about her to get a proper gauge. So with that all in mind, I'd be inclined to lean towards Valentina or GnRLiar for the low risk option, or Arnold for a higher risk (though the way he's acting I think he's going to be fuck all use to us anyway). 

Right now, I vote low risk/low reward. 

I'd be willing to bet that regardless of who we lynch today, one of bacardi, myself or magisme will be killed, unless I'm lynched and those two are mafia in which case you niggas are fucked.. 

Playing like a noob generates typical responses. I have my suspicions on players. There's a lot of deflecting going on with a few players and some seem to be "gathering evidence". Based on the last few days, I've formed a pretty good opinion on who's getting my vote. Let's see how it plays out

:lol:

Playing like a noob generates typical responses. I have my suspicions on players. There's a lot of deflecting going on with a few players and some seem to be "gathering evidence". Based on the last few days, I've formed a pretty good opinion on who's getting my vote. Let's see how it plays out

Came through the door guns hot and bandwagoned, got called out, and now he wants to "see how it plays out," even though he's pretty sure who he's voting for.

Convince me to change, but...

Official Vote: GnRLiars

Came through the door guns hot and bandwagoned, got called out, and now he wants to "see how it plays out," even though he's pretty sure who he's voting for.

That's too bad. There's been almost no deflection from you but rather evidence gathering. From that I came to the conclusion that you remain off the radar.

I admit, I played the noob card pretty hard, but there was reason to my rhyme.

If anyone , I would have sided with you and followed your lead. But it seems like you've taken the easy route by casting a vote for me. It could be the Conor theory of low risk low reward. It's your choice but I think you're making a mistake.

In turn, I'm not voting for you. I was never going to vote for you.

I'll cast my vote soon, but it's no you magisme...

Also, you profile pic is ODB.... I could never vote for ODB

Everyone in the Conor lynch mob is under suspicion.

I was the first one to realize that Conor is in the mafia, so that makes me the leader. You may now refer to me as Don_Smooth.
My god, you've killed us all.

At the minute, GnRLiars would probably get my vote, closely follwed by arnold, he's better at this than diving in with accusations and shit, which makes me think he's excited. The thing with GnRLiars is, while unfortunate, because they're actively learning the ropes then it's less impact to the town's chances than keeping alive myself, or provided they're town too, bacardi/magisme etc. I definitely don't feel confident enough to place a vote on him yet, I think I'll just wait to see how shit arnold continues to play. This might just be a new gimmick for him.

Conor, you're not getting my vote.

We're all better off with you in the game rather than out of it

That's too bad. There's been almost no deflection from you but rather evidence gathering. From that I came to the conclusion that you remain off the radar.

If anyone , I would have sided with you and followed your lead. But it seems like you've taken the easy route by casting a vote for me. It could be the Conor theory of low risk low reward. It's your choice but I think you're making a mistake.

Now I'm sad.

Now I'm sad.

I heard rescinding a vote brings an abundance of happiness

I've been offline for a while and now I just logged in and I have my PM box filled with PM's from people trying to do a partnership with me.

I wouldn't call it betraying but, how can I take advantage from those partnerships to kill the bastards and win the game?

Btw ... it would be great to win the game without even understanding the rules  :CoolFace:

I don't trust any of you sons of bitches. Now Conor, Mags and GNRLiars are all definitely mafia; and at the very least, Gunner is auditioning. Am I the only townie? Can I switch my vote to everybody that isn't me?

Let's look at the facts.

1. Conor comes in being helpful to earn trust so he can stab me in the back when I least expect it. Not falling for it.

2. Mags comes in professing to be a towner off the bat, then starts defending his partner Conor. Not falling for it.

3. I'm not even sure what the fuck GNRLiars is doing. Not falling for it.

4. Gunner. Need I say more?

I don't trust any of you sons of bitches. Now Conor, Mags and GNRLiars are all definitely mafia; and at the very least, Gunner is auditioning. Am I the only townie? Can I switch my vote to everybody that isn't me?

Let's look at the facts.

1. Conor comes in being helpful to earn trust so he can stab me in the back when I least expect it. Not falling for it.

2. Mags comes in professing to be a towner off the bat, then starts defending his partner Conor. Not falling for it.

3. I'm not even sure what the fuck GNRLiars is doing. Not falling for it.

4. Gunner. Need I say more?

nothing to fall for

I'm just a small townie white boy

Just truly in to make ends meat

I'd wager a guess that CHITR is mafia

This. It seems to be obvious for him to be vanilla, at the very least.

Damn_Smooth is all over the place, but I don't think he'd be that frenetic if he was Mafia. I wonder how many more definitives there will be before the first night. I'd forgotten all about GUNNER, but have nothing to say so far because he's barely been around. Could be laying low, or could just be pants. I'm still leaning towards GnRLiars right now, all over the place. I'd find that surprising if he's gotten a vanilla role.

Top o' the morning, pointing at YOU, with a cup of coffee in my hand and a pencil behind my ear.. Gazing hard, searching for the truth in the eyes of, to say the least, the dobvious bunch, that calls themselves inhabitants, in this embarresment of a town - "What a dump"..

Now you can all say "A-howdohowdohow", but where does that get you, and what's it suppose to mean - "That has to be the worst in these hillbilly town, they talk and talk, but nobody can understand a damn thing they are saying"..

The first thing you learn, is that despite the surplus of empty space in their brains, and the lack of understanding (of anything) in their boggle-eyes, they are the first to point their disgusting little fingers.. Oh well, as little as I want to help, I do have pity with the families.. I will have to do, what I can to help, also, the temptation of a good mystery is simply, too hard to resist.

hillbillies.gif

We have a couple of pieces and the conspiracy (plot) thickens..

I have seen something of this sort (kicks metal in the ground) - I remember this photo from my hometown.. Could there be a connection..P320-1.jpg

I understand the lack of trust from the town, but they can rest assured that I will fight to clear the fog of mystery, and with that, they will see I was a friend, not an enemy.. Just because it's unknown they should not fear me.. They should fear the one pushing the hardest, with the least amount of evidence to back up their suspicion.

- Taking notes anxiously, there could be more to this story than what meets the eye... 

1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Sorry João, but I have lots of business that cant be under the public vision.

If these losers want to deal with me and make partnerships and shit like that, well ... A man gotta do what a man gotta do, right?

I already have 2 townies and 2 manfios in my partner list. All I can say is one of the characters is a black male.

Anyone want to swap some info?

I'd wager a guess that CHITR is mafia

This. It seems to be obvious for him to be vanilla, at the very least.

Damn_Smooth is all over the place, but I don't think he'd be that frenetic if he was Mafia. I wonder how many more definitives there will be before the first night. I'd forgotten all about GUNNER, but have nothing to say so far because he's barely been around. Could be laying low, or could just be pants. I'm still leaning towards GnRLiars right now, all over the place. I'd find that surprising if he's gotten a vanilla role.

Don't vote for me, im one of the good guys..

Besides Gunner has gone completely wacko

I already have 2 townies and 2 manfios in my partner list. All I can say is one of the characters is a black male.

Anyone want to swap some info?

This seems to me like a man who doesn't like this town.... Some could say he's anti-town....

There's no room for a guy like him around here.

With all the strange things going on in town these days, we as towns people need more structure, more discipline it's too chaotic here

Oh ... I see ... I think I'm starting to get it ... every little bastard wants others to believe he is Town alligned.

Well, I couldn't care less about that shit ... my partnership list is still open ... Hey, you, lonely soul ... if you want to make part of this big family PM me while you're still alive.

So what's best for town? Stick with Conor who I'm pretty sure is mafia, or get rid of Gunner in hopes that he's more than the village idiot?