John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Ah, the joys of day one. So things we should be considering: Player experience. I know at least a few of us have played games before, that works both ways. Experience could be helpful in the long run in fingering people, but they'll also make better mafia members. There's too few people to make a couple mistakes here. On that, in an eight player game there are likely gonna be two mafia members? I doubt any town members have power roles, maybe a mayor with a double vote or doctor at most but I'd be surprised, and maybe an independent but then things are fairly stacked. 

Dissection over, need to hear from everyone now but day one is always a shit show

Official vote: Conor because I see through his ruse and I know he's studied psychology and this reverse shit isn't working on me.

It's an octuple bluff, even I don't not know what side I'm not on

There's your double bluff, also magisme. And bacardi hasn't ruined everything yet, which is extremely suspicious. Who else we waiting on?

2. GnRLiars

4. arnold layne

6. bacardimayne

These three haven't replied here yet.... I don't know much about GnRliars but Cardi and Arnold haven't replied yet

seems awfully suspicious from them ....Hmmmm

I was the second person to post in this thread.

My eyes are on Donor who is currently calling the shots. I am weary of early leaders.

Look for partnerships.

Unless there are two inexperienced players as mafia then they'd be insane to show a partnership (which is stupid at the best of times). There's a decent chance there's one experienced mafia and one who isn't, so someone will be calling the shots.

Night 1 cannot be a crapshoot like most games. We wait until someone slips up or until JB forces our hand.

Makes sense.

That being said.

Official Vote: Magisme

:canofworms:

What if we all vote for someone different?

We keep going until we have a majority. You can change your vote as many times as you want.

Well, who's hosting.. Is there are story yet ? 

I loved that space one.. Mafia is awesome.. I WANT TO PLAY DAMN IT !!

Please refrain from posting in the thread, since the game is in progress, and you're not playing (right now).