John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Fun Fact: When Val came up town, I decided I'd come into Day 3 guns blazing at bacardi.  :facepalm:

Maybe you went Night 2 guns blazing  :max: Probably not though, 'cause y'know, GnRLiars. If you are Mafia though, kudos to you, and fair play to bacardi for pointing it out so early on.

Nah. I lose every time, so you know I'm town. :lol:

I don't know, it doesn't make much sense either way to me.

I'm in agreement there, it's a nonsensical move whatever side you're on, but I think there's even less rationale to do so if you're a town member. And the fact JB didn't modkill him seems fairly significantly to me, but as I said that could be down to it being such a small game.

I don't know, it doesn't make much sense either way to me. Anybody else have a thought?

I'm not entirely convinced there was a PM. Do we have evidence other than GUNNER's say so and his unenlightening screenshots?

I don't know, it doesn't make much sense either way to me. Anybody else have a thought?

I'm not entirely convinced there was a PM. Do we have evidence other than GUNNER's say so and his unenlightening screenshots?

I guess not. If there is no PM then GNRLiars could be the village idiot and I know how killing the village idiot worked out last time. I've been up all night though, so I'm going to sleep on this and not do anything I'll end up regretting again. Mags, feel free to kill GNRLiars without me if you come to that conclusion. You all have a good night or day wherever you're at.

Not particularly, it's around Page 9. I've just read up on it, it's pretty bizarre. But we know GUNNER was town, and while he's an imbecile, it seems a really fucking weird thing to make up as a town member. The way I read it:-

1. GUNNER asks people to PM him to form a partnership, in what looks to be a joking way, but again, imbecile.
  2. Allegedly, GnRLiars does PM him about it, and as a result GUNNER instantly votes for him.
  3. They bicker and it's all very odd.
  4. GUNNER says he forwarded the message to Bonham
  5. GnRLiars gets a warning for editing a post, claims it was merely finishing a sentence
  6. GUNNER claims that GnRLiars deleted the conversation
  7. GUNNER then changes his vote to Valentina, because she voted for him
  8. GUNNER posts the 'screenshot' of the alleged PM
  9. Dead. 

Not particularly, it's around Page 9. I've just read up on it, it's pretty bizarre. But we know GUNNER was town, and while he's an imbecile, it seems a really fucking weird thing to make up as a town member. The way I read it:-

1. GUNNER asks people to PM him to form a partnership, in what looks to be a joking way, but again, imbecile.
  2. Allegedly, GnRLiars does PM him about it, and as a result GUNNER instantly votes for him.
  5. GnRLiars gets a warning for editing a post, claims it was merely finishing a sentence
  9. Dead.

Yeah. That's about what I remember. Can't go back through it right now.

What are our numbers again? If there are two mafia and we get this one wrong is it game over?

9. Dead.

Yeah. That's about what I remember. Can't go back through it right now.

What are our numbers again? If there are two mafia and we get this one wrong is it game over?

There are five players left, so assuming there are two mafia, then yeah, it's game over. That's why I was so concerned when GnRLiars and Damn_Smooth instantly leapt on me, because they only needed yourself or Catch Her to pop their head round the door if I didn't get a chance to retort. There's still something bizarre about Catch Her, so I'm very aware he could be Independent in which case this certainly isn't over. If whoever is lynched is Town, Mafia win. If a Mafia is lynched, then another town dies in the morning, assuming their are two Mafia currently in the game. At that stage, it would be one Mafia and two town, one of whom may be Independent. So it's still anyone's game tomorrow if we correctly get a Mafia tonight. 

Not to be egotistical, but if I die today then it is quite literally game over, and Mafia win. If I die in the morning, then I hope yourself and Catch Her make the right choice on Day Four, but it should be clear enough who to go for in that case.

Ill keep this short. Yes I edited my post. I didn't know editing wasn't allowed. It's my first time playing. I put down honestly in the next post what I edited. Gunner asked for a partership. Then he came back saying someone PMd him. Then said that player has a black avatar. Mine is Slash, the other is Mags. Next thing I know I'm accused of sending him a PM. I deny it, he can't prove it because it's now mysteriously disappeared. I don't know what else to say. I voted you Conor the first time because you voted me. Again as its my first time I thought days were actual days. I didn't realize until it was explained that game days could take actual many days. That's all

I still think you're Mafia Conor. It's the way I see it. If you want to vote for me Mafia wins because I'm town

Trust me, I'm as worried. I've either killed this in the last day and fixed everything, or rounded off the worst game for the myself and the town ever.

See, another issue I have is that GNRLiars is a noob and everything he's done could be explained by that. You though, know what you're doing and are impressively intelligent outside of this game. Hell, that's the reason I unvoted you the first time.

hqdefault.jpg

THE HATCH

Haven lay sprawled and Sun-struck under the August heat.

The group lowered themselves down to the bottom of a cut which was now 170 ft deep.

The hull of the ship formed one side of this excavation, and the other side showed a cutaway view of thin soil, clay, schist, granite, and spongy aquifer.

A geologist would have loved it.

It was stiflingly hot on the surface, but down here it was chilly.

See, another issue I have is that GNRLiars is a noob and everything he's done could be explained by that. You though, know what you're doing and are impressively intelligent outside of this game. Hell, that's the reason I unvoted you the first time.

Again, flattered, but the end game will 100% show that I've had no hidden agendas or motives. Fuck sake, now I'm doubting you're Mafia. Damn you're small talk.

I imagine the beers aren't helping mind, but drunk Mafia is best Mafia.

right now its a showdown between me and Conor.

Ive said my piece, but Conor seems to have the votes on his side. Theres not much for me to do except reevaluate.

So lets say Conor isn't  Mafia 

He's obviously town so that leaves 3 players

A combination of 2 of 3 players left

Fine Conor, ill unvote you and focus on the other 3 players.

Get rid of Conor Mafia wins

Get rid of me Mafia wins

OFFICIAL UNVOTE: CONOR

See, another issue I have is that GNRLiars is a noob and everything he's done could be explained by that. You though, know what you're doing and are impressively intelligent outside of this game. Hell, that's the reason I unvoted you the first time.

Again, flattered, but the end game will 100% show that I've had no hidden agendas or motives. Fuck sake, now I'm doubting you're Mafia. Damn you're small talk.

I imagine the beers aren't helping mind, but drunk Mafia is best Mafia.

Trust me when I say I'm not mafia.

Coming after me is barking up the wrong tree.

I need you to unvote me so we can look at this logically. 

If I say anything against the other players, they'll vote against me and Ill be dead. Then Mafia wins...

Think about it

stone-bas-relief-alien-6117605.jpg

The group took turns with the pickaxe.

One of them would use it for 15 minutes or so, and they'd all clear away the rubble together.

By 3:00 that afternoon they saw a circular groove that looked like a manhole cover.

And here, at last, was a symbol.

They looked at it wonderingly, and at last had to touch it.

Conor,

I've assembled a pretty good theory as to who is Mafia, but I either need you or Catcher to unvote me. Because if I explain (and I'm pretty sure I'm right) whoever hast voted for me will, because I've discovered who truly is Mafia.

Unvote me, I'll explain my theory, if you still think im Mafia, vote me back up.

I've maintained all along I'm Town...

Conor,

I've assembled a pretty good theory as to who is Mafia, but I either need you or Catcher to unvote me. Because if I explain (and I'm pretty sure I'm right) whoever hast voted for me will, because I've discovered who truly is Mafia.

Unvote me, I'll explain my theory, if you still think im Mafia, vote me back up.

I've maintained all along I'm Town...

"Theory" "I've discovered who truly is Mafia."

So firstly, you haven't, because unless you are Mafia and know the alignments then none of us can say for 100% who is what. That said, you're telling me it's either magisme or Damn_Smooth, and I've been saying it's Damn_Smooth the whole day anyway. This smells like the fart I just nailed, and I think you're now trying to save your own ass. If your theory is good enough, I'll unvote you. I think you're a big dirty Mafioso anyway, I'm not going to retract that so you can fumble together a theory. Out with it son.