John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Well, you can vote for me, which will end the game and Mafia win. I've played such a rancid game I don't even feel helpful listing through the others, but there are GnRLiars, who's shady as fuck, Damn_Smooth who if Mafia has been the brains of the operation, they're both ganging up on me as it's only three votes to win, and Magisme, who hasn't been around and frankly I've no idea. While the two of them are "certain" I'm Mafia, I'm open to ideas. They came straight out of the gate, I guess to seal the deal and win the game for Mafia, but the only thing I'm certain about is that I'm Town. I don't see how they can be certain I'm the one to kill, unless they know my alignment without a doubt. And the only way to know that would be to be Mafia.

There can only be 1 or 2 mafia then.

I feel pretty sure you are not Mafia, I would be happy with one or the other. I feel theres something going on there.. I won't feel ashamed if you doobed me, cause you are one of the very good players.. (flirting mildly).. :D;)

Official Vote: GNRLiars

Lets end this !

Well, you can vote for me, which will end the game and Mafia win. I've played such a rancid game I don't even feel helpful listing through the others, but there are GnRLiars, who's shady as fuck, Damn_Smooth who if Mafia has been the brains of the operation, they're both ganging up on me as it's only three votes to win, and Magisme, who hasn't been around and frankly I've no idea. While the two of them are "certain" I'm Mafia, I'm open to ideas. They came straight out of the gate, I guess to seal the deal and win the game for Mafia, but the only thing I'm certain about is that I'm Town. I don't see how they can be certain I'm the one to kill, unless they know my alignment without a doubt. And the only way to know that would be to be Mafia.

One of us pushed hard to kill two town members so far. IMHO Town wouldn't do that. GNRLiars might very well be your partner if there is 2 mafia, and I kind of admire your strategy of throwing him under the bus to save yourself if he is, but I'm certain you're it.

One of us pushed hard to kill two town members so far. IMHO Town wouldn't do that. GNRLiars might very well be your partner if there is 2 mafia, and I kind of admire your strategy of throwing him under the bus to save yourself if he is, but I'm certain you're it.
Oh get right of out town (see what I did there), if I was Mafia I wouldn't be out trying to overtly suspect people and put them under pressure. Come on, give me more than credit than that. I'd have taken a backseat role, as Mafia always do, as you have done (and it's been brought up plenty), because that's the best way to win as Mafia.

I like the stuff about me throwing GnRLiars under the bus though, very clever. So when he does show up Red, and you know he will, you can still incriminate me. Good going that.

If he is mafia, it fits perfectly in with every single thing you've done. Hinting at him so it looks like there's no connection then rapidly switching and convincing (at least my dumb ass) that townies were mafia. You've been the single biggest factor in killing everybody. I say there's a reason for that. I'm sticking with the evidence, and it all points to you.

If he is mafia, it fits perfectly in with every single thing you've done. Hinting at him so it looks like there's no connection then rapidly switching and convincing (at least my dumb ass) that townies were mafia. You've been the single biggest factor in killing everybody. I say there's a reason for that. I'm sticking with the evidence, and it all points to you.

Please don't remind me I've had a huge hand in killing everyone, it's extremely embarassing.

Sorry for the absence, guys. Been a little busy. Clearly we're fucked.

I'll be voting for GnRLiars or Conor. I've been suspicious of GnRLiars from the beginning and I've suspected that JB would make either bacardi or Conor mafia.

Conor has been dictating who to vote for since the start.

both players who he orchestrated the killings for turned out to be town

if this isn't a red flag i don't know what is

Please don't remind me I've had a huge hand in killing everyone, it's extremely embarassing.

this post is practically an admission to being mafia

both players who he orchestrated the killings for turned out to be town

if this isn't a red flag i don't know what is

Trying to lay low the entire game and going with the flow. I'm simply not ballsy enough or good enough at Mafia to do that, as clearly demonstrated by my awful Mafdar this game.

this post is practically an admission to being mafia

I mean, it really fucking isn't, is it?

And while we're on the subject, you guys can try to pin the deaths of GUNNER and Val on me all you want, but that's simply untrue. It was actually Valentina and GnRLiars who originally voted for GUNNER, not me. Then Damn_Smooth and Arnold followed shortly after, so don't try and twist that shit on me. As I said before I voted for him as well, I'm sure either GUNNER or GnRLiars are Mafia, and I still believe that, we, not I, went for the wrong one. As for Valentina, that was every bit bacardimayne as it was myself. Yet again, I said that GnRLiars and Valentina are at the top of suspect list, and we, not I, went for the wrong one. 

GnRLiar and Valentina seem like the obvious choices here. That said, I highly doubt that BOTH of them are Mafia. Which means, someone is floating under the radar.

Look at this for a ridiculously accurate statement I made at the start of Day Two. Damn_Smooth, how's that floaty feeling?

Well would you look at that shit right in the face, magisme and bacardimayne both voted for Valentina before I did. Well slap me silly and call me Sally, sure was my fault.

When you keep repeating this, it makes me more likely to vote for you, because it's simply not true.

Fun Fact: When Val came up town, I decided I'd come into Day 3 guns blazing at bacardi.  :facepalm:

Maybe you went Night 2 guns blazing  :max: Probably not though, 'cause y'know, GnRLiars. If you are Mafia though, kudos to you, and fair play to bacardi for pointing it out so early on.

I'm still going with my instincts this time. GNRLiars Probably is number 2, but all I've really noticed him do was fight with Gunner about a PM asking to team up. If somebody can rationally explain why a mafia would PM a town member to team up (especially Gunner of all people) my vote is changing. I can't wrap my head around that one though, and it leaves more doubt than I have for Conor. 

I'm still going with my instincts this time. GNRLiars Probably is number 2, but all I've really noticed him do was fight with Gunner about a PM asking to team up. If somebody can rationally explain why a mafia would PM a town member to team up (especially Gunner of all people) my vote is changing. I can't wrap my head around that one though, and it leaves more doubt than I have for Conor.

It's a stupid move whoever does it, if not just because it's against the rules. I think you're giving him too much credit. If that's all you've noticed from him, it goes further to show that's escaped under the radar. How he managed to slip by after GUNNER showed up town is outrageous, and I'll happily admit that is pinned on me and whoever else voted Valentina. There is zero reason he would PM someone to try and forge a partnership if he is town. Absolutely zero. However, if he's Mafia, and new to the game, he might've thought that it's a cheeky way of having a town member on his side for the game. It backfired, and like I said, how he got away with it, I don't know. Furthermore, in a bigger game JB would've modkilled him for breaking the rules so badly. He didn't, because this is such a small game, and because he is either the only Mafia or one of just two.

Please, defend that.

I'm not defending anything. I'm trying to have a rational discussion and compare evidence before I go killing another town member. If he's a retarded noob towner wouldn't it make sense that he would try to start a partnership because he thought it might save him from being killed? 

I'm not defending anything. I'm trying to have a rational discussion and compare evidence before I go killing another town member. If he's a retarded noob towner wouldn't it make sense that he would try to start a partnership because he thought it might save him from being killed?

Not really, he'd be a lot more inclined to try to save his own ass if he was Mafia by starting a partnership than if he was town. For a town member to do so, you've no reason to as a dual partnership doesn't really help either of you and you run the risk of accidentally PM'ing a Mafia. Conversely, if he knows who the town members are, as I suspect he did and does, then he can pick and choose. And it's no coincidence that he picked the other novice, slightly stupid, player.