John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Yeah, I thought we already came to that conclusion. Now Val is getting in the mix too though. The sexist in me is torn. I want to kill her to get rid of her tiny brain, but if we kill her who do we put on the town stripper pole?

Not it!

Well now you've definitely got my vote. For Mayor.

So you guys think I'm Mafia? What makes you think that way?

You can stop with that bullshit about you being a Town who don't mind to kill another Town just because he's an idiot... If you think so, than you're the idiot because you'll lose the game. The other Towns should kill you because you are betraying our cause. 

If you are trying to kill me, there can only be 2 reasons:

- You are Town and you think I'm Mafia, and in that case you need a good reason to believe I'm Mafia ... but, so far, no one explained a solid reason for that

- You are Mafia and you just want to get rid of an obvious Town boy and you try to find dumb excuses to prove I'm Mafia.

What's you case?

On a side note, I will also throw it out there that people checking the members list to see if someone is currently using Personal Messenger is essentially cheating as far as I'm concerned, it's a real shitty way to play the game. I got lynched in a game while I was a mod because I was PM'ing JB about something completely unrelated, and I was town. Good one. 

Still, that doesn't change the fact the information has come to light and I can't ignore it. Anytime I've said I don't mind killing a town member because he's an idiot is clearly facetious, but it stands to reason that this is what I deem low risk/low reward, and that to me makes sense on Day One. You've got enough swaying against you to suggest you're not a bad pick for a potential Mafioso at this stage of the game, and that's why people are voting. 

I thought that was a thing between him and GNRLiars.

He tried to bring me into a shouting match, I just want to mind my own business. This town is fucked...

It's because you were personal messaging. Why?

Who said I was personal messaging someone?

What I said was, someone PMed me ... it doesn't mean that I replied, because I didn't. I just told everybody he was Pming me for partnership and that it means to me that he is Mafia.

Anyway, he deleted the PM he sent me, I already posted the printscreen ... and now he's playing the innocent guy while he keeps mocking me for all this shit.

Probably this will worth me a modkill, but I don't care ... If he can Pm whoever he wants and nothing happens to him, at the same time I'm looking like an idiot and I'm almost dead because of that (and not because I'm Mafia), I don't care anymore ... the shit will hit the fan.

image.jpg

He tried to bring me into a shouting match, I just want to mind my own business. This town is fucked...

Why?  :max:

Why would I bring you into a shouting match if I never talked to you before .... lol

I'm not that stupid.

Why?  :max:

You bolded the wrong part.

Fixed.

Why would I bring him into a shouting match? ;)

I may die today, but at least no one can deny that I brought the best argument into the game.

Think about it ... do you want to keep alive someone useless like GnRLiars who are silent most of the time, or me ... I can be your best ally, even if I'm stupid/look stupid ;)

xo0i12.jpg

GUNNER drove as fast as he could to the Haven town hall.

His duffel bag was too heavy to carry so he dragged it along the waxed hall floor.

He bit his lip and two teeth fell over sideways with soft rottenness and he spat them out.

He dragged the bag down the short, explosively hot corridor.

He used the pole to hook a ring in the middle of the ceiling and pull down the folding stairs.

He could hear the mechanical rattle and whir of clockwork, and below that, the dim rustle of sleeping bats.

There were a lot of them up there.

GUNNER was dimly aware that his gums and ears had started to bleed and his mouth was

full of the sour, coppery taste of blood.

To his left was the back side of the clock-face which overlooked Main Street.

Behind it, he could see wheels and cogs slowly turning.

He could see where the hammer would come down and strike the bell.

Working swiftly, jerkily — he was like a clock himself now, a clock that was running

down, and his belfry was certainly full of bats, wasn’t it?

He attached the explosive to the center of the dented spot on the great bell.

When the hour struck and the hammer fell — Boom.

I will just sit here, he thought, and wait for the hammer to fall.

He brought his hands up and touched a hot, leathery body, bones covered with scant

flesh.

He could hear its rodentine, scabrous mind, its thoughts dark and instinctual and insane.

It thought only of blood and bugs and cruising in blind darkness.

“Oh Deus , não!” he yelled.

The bats were everywhere.

(we all love you, GUNNER!)

the voices

(we hate you GUNNER!)

(don’t you meddle don’t you dare meddle) the voices of Haven.

The sound of their voices so alien and insectile, so hivelike and warm with insanity.

Then the M-16 exploded under the striker with a bang.

At 3:05 the base of the clock-tower burst open, spraying powdered brick everywhere.

A huge explosion spread-out across the fields; it broke almost every window in Haven.

Green fire spilled out through the bricks, and the town-hall tower began to rise, a surreal brick missile, a Magritte rocket with a clock in its side.

Flying bricks punched through the sides of houses, cellar windows, board fences.

Bricks fell from the sky like bombs.

GUNNER was

kevin-hart-feat-.jpg

Kevin Hart (Town-aligned).

It is now NIGHT.

Please PM me with your NIGHT powers.

23mldfp.jpg

The people of Haven were Becoming short tempered...

arnold layne had been spending the hot Summer nights at Haven's only strip bar.

The place was nearly empty tonight, the DJ was terrible, and the air conditioner was battling the stagnant, Summer heat.

arnold layne walked out past the DJ and on to the back porch for a smoke.

That was where he saw the Tommyknockers, knock, knock, knocking at the door.

One of them raised a gun and aimed it at arnold layne, and then attached a pair of headphones to his ears.

Still pointing the gun at arnold, the Tommyknocker bent over the ghetto-blaster.

The Play button below the cassette holder had been taped over.

Written on the tape was this one rather ominous word: Send.

He pushed it.

arnold layne started to scream.

Then the screams began to fade, as if someone inside were turning down his volume.

At the same time someone seemed to be turning down his vividness, his physical coherence... his there-ness.

arnold layne faded like a photograph.

Now his mouth was moving soundlessly, his skin was milk.

A little piece of reality — a piece of reality seemed to open behind him.

There was a feeling that reality — Haven reality — had rotated on some unknowable axis, like a trick bookcase in a haunted-house spoof.

Behind arnold layne now was an eerie, purple-black landscape.

arnold layne’s hair began to flutter about his ears; the litter on the asphalt — candy wrappers, flattened cigarette packages, a couple of potato-chip bags — zoomed across the pavement and into that hole.

They were drawn on the river of air which flowed into that nearly airless other place.

Some of that litter went between arnold layne’s legs.

And some, arnold layne thought, seemed to pass right through them.

Then, suddenly, as if he himself had become as light as the litter which had been on the strip club’s paved apron, arnold was vacuumed into that hole.

The Tommyknocker hit the Stop button.

The doorway disappeared at once.

That was how July ended.

arnold layne was

cosby2.jpg

Bill Cosby, Town aligned

8e46f693e6f67f4f2f2ecfde1caedc13.jpg

The group was gathered around a table at the Haven strip bar, trying to make sense out of the past day.

The town hall had exploded, GUNNER and arnold layne were dead.

The air in Haven was getting worse.

DAY TWO begins now.

This seems like a pretty piss poor attempt at getting heat on me, which would suggest to me that Mafia has at least one stupid/inexperienced player. Now, as I said before, Arnold was nowhere on my suspicious list while I was clearly high on his, however, GnRLiar and Valentina seem like the obvious choices here. That said, I highly doubt that BOTH of them are Mafia. Which means, someone is floating under the radar.

Here's a fun game: I call it character reveal. Role revealing helps nobody, everyone will say their town. I want to hear who your character is. That's the key to this.

my character is steve harvey btw

are we all blacks? :lol:

Don't give the game away  :ninja: I think there's more to it than that though, I want to hear from everyone. Someone is going to slip up and then we'll know. I don't want to make an official vote just yet, but like I said, Valentina and GnRLiar are the two key suspects right now. If you put a gun to my head, I'd be going Valentina as well.

This seems like a pretty piss poor attempt at getting heat on me, which would suggest to me that Mafia has at least one stupid/inexperienced player. Now, as I said before, Arnold was nowhere on my suspicious list while I was clearly high on his, however, GnRLiar and Valentina seem like the obvious choices here. That said, I highly doubt that BOTH of them are Mafia. Which means, someone is floating under the radar.

Here's a fun game: I call it character reveal. Role revealing helps nobody, everyone will say their town. I want to hear who your character is. That's the key to this.

If anything, it's getting heat on me. I am already suspicious to everyone and I thought Arnold was suspicious. He's dead now .. Mafia knows what they are doing

If Town doesn't kill me, Mafia will. So I know I'm not making it after this round

I am Bernie Mac (yep one of the original kings of comedy ;D

Right now, all I can do is defend myself. :shrugs:

Gnrliars vs Gunner is more of an eye opener now that Gunner is dead and was town .... that's where my nose is leading me

How is it getting heat on you? I'm not convinced this is a kill that suggests Mafia know what they're doing. I still want to hear the rest of the characters, but I'm starting to lose faith it's of any use.