John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

My suspicion is directly on Conor.

I haven't played mafia with him before as far as I know, but his posts seem 'too structured'.

I will be the first to admit it isn't much of a reason but we all know we don't have much to go on.

You can do better than that. Ask Jesus for help. Perhaps I can make my posts less structured for

you.

Dann Smooth - thoughts on Magisme?

His post seems like a rather obvious play at reverse psychology, but Mags is a smart guy so that is what he'd want you to think. At this moment in time, I'm still more convinced about Conor. Mags is 3rd on my list after Conor and Arnold. As things stand right now anyway.

So hang a second, you guys are losing me a bit here. Would I be better off just posting random shit of no substance instead of trying to work how this game is gonna go and making a calculated guess given the odds? 'cause I can do that, I just need to get something from my car.

I'd like to vote or add something, but I have nothing but the standard, "he's been aggressive" or "we haven't heard much from him."

inb4 standard "he's trying to muddy the waters, totally mafia."

newspaper.jpg

THE SCOOP

The fact that a missing boy, 2 dead cops, a missing State police officer and a downed plane all centered-around Haven, did not go unnoticed to the Press.

The reporters at the local papers heard stories about headaches, nausea, nosebleeds... and other crazy stories.

One old man, who escaped Haven, even suggested the little boy who'd gone missing had been... beamed to Altair-4.

Teleported away. To outer space. That there were aliens, or a UFO, in Haven.

Most reporters had talked to their fair share of crazies over the years, and that's what this all was, crazy talk.

This reporter, however, smelled a Pulitzer.

Other reporters drove to Haven, to see what was really happening there, and got turned around at the first sign of engine failure, bloody nose, nausea, or headache.

Our reporter was wearing scuba gear while walking over the Haven town line...

'I consider this town sanctified, I consider it a haven. Yes! I have found a haven here that reminds me of my haven-home, a lovely land maybe not so different from the one Adam and Eve knew before they went picking fruit from that tree they should have left alone. Sanctified!'

Folks with relatives in Haven saying that they hadn't seen or heard from so-and-so all Summer.

Folks saying all they hear is static, or a strange, vibrating noise when they try to phone.

I was the second person to post in this thread.

My eyes are on Donor who is currently calling the shots. I am weary of early leaders.

Conor

Look for partnerships.

My suspicion is directly on Conor.

I haven't played mafia with him before as far as I know, but his posts seem 'too structured'.

I will be the first to admit it isn't much of a reason but we all know we don't have much to go on.

I'm with you.

He gets my official vote

Conor

>serious voting this early

My shitometer is going off

I thought we voted everyday?

I'm still learning the ropes...

I clearly specified "serious voting". You really think I'd lock in my day's vote on mags when I don't think he had even posted in the thread at that point?

Yes, I voted for mags in my first post on the off chance that it would somehow incite a revealing response. It's day 1 and if you guys aren't idiots, it's going to last a while.

Dann Smooth - thoughts on Magisme?