John Bonham

The Tommyknockers - GAME OVER - Town Wins

Well, who's hosting.. Is there are story yet ? 

I loved that space one.. Mafia is awesome.. I WANT TO PLAY DAMN IT !!

Please refrain from posting in the thread, since the game is in progress, and you're not playing (right now).

Paganparty1.jpg

Long before the March town meeting at which Article 14, 'To see if the town will approve changing the name of Incorporated Maine Town No. 193 from ILIUM to HAVEN,' was discussed and voted on, Preacher Colson had literally folded his tent and stolen into the night.

Colson did some harvesting of his own. He began by cajoling the attendees to give the largest 'love-offering' of his stay, and finished by plowing and planting not two, not four, but six young maidens in the field behind the tent after the meeting.

"Dave, are you all right?" Ed asked

"Yes. I had a moment in there when I felt lightheaded. It was THE VOTE. I didn't expect it."

"Nor I," Ed replied.

So considering there are 8 players, I'm going to guess two mafia and zero independent. Which leaves us very little room for error. If we Lynch a town on day 1 and mafia kill a town on night 1, that leaves it as a 4v2. Two bad nights will end us.

Night 1 cannot be a crapshoot like most games. We wait until someone slips up or until JB forces our hand.

That being said.

Official Vote: Magisme

I agree.

Look for partnerships.

Unless there are two inexperienced players as mafia then they'd be insane to show a partnership

But that is still a possibility.

I don't know what to make of JBs hints.

I doubt they're hints, especially in a game of this size. If there is something, it's probably hidden deep in them, but nothing we'd crack until the game is over. The fact there's only eight people means we really can't fuck about on Day One like usual.

My suspicion is directly on Conor.

I haven't played mafia with him before as far as I know, but his posts seem 'too structured'.

I will be the first to admit it isn't much of a reason but we all know we don't have much to go on.

"Dave, are you all right?" Ed asked

"Yes. I had a moment in there when I felt lightheaded. It was THE VOTE. I didn't expect it."

"Nor I," Ed replied.

I'm Dave.

2. GnRLiars

4. arnold layne

6. bacardimayne

These three haven't replied here yet.... I don't know much about GnRliars but Cardi and Arnold haven't replied yet

seems awfully suspicious from them ....Hmmmm

I was the second person to post in this thread.

My eyes are on Donor who is currently calling the shots. I am weary of early leaders.

I meant you didn't post after the game started until MUCH later

Also you mentioned partnerships yet you agree with Cardi about voting Magisme but you neither of you give a real reason why

(Cardi even talked about voting so soon being a sign even though he voted much earlier)

I'm not buying your story right now Arnold

Official Vote: Arnold Layne

I clearly specified "serious voting". You really think I'd lock in my day's vote on mags when I don't think he had even posted in the thread at that point?

IMG_0311.JPG

Whatever it was, it was huge. Not just big, but huge.

The spade, shovel, and crowbar lay at intervals along a fifteen-foot trench in the forest floor. He had made neat piles of black earth and chunks of rock at regular intervals. Sticking up from this trench, which was about four feet deep at the point where Richard had originally stumbled over three inches of protruding gray metal, was the leading edge of some titanic object. Gray metal ... some object ...

Well Arnold basically voted for Conor but didn't make it official

and he at least gave a reason why

You not only put official vote, you didn't even say why

and you were pretty late to the game

Why so defensive Cardi? ;D

You questioned something I did/said. I explained. Is that not the point of this game? Yes, I voted for mags in my first post on the off chance that it would somehow incite a revealing response. It's day 1 and if you guys aren't idiots, it's going to last a while.

Look at this petty shit you're trying to start a bandwagon over. :lol:

Unvote/Vote: Valentina