magisme

GNFNR F'N Loves Trump!!!

donald trump at 53%, broke the 50% mark talking heads said he would never do. rubio is gone.

donald trump at 53%, broke the 50% mark talking heads said he would never do. rubio is gone.

It is hilarious watching the Dems squirm every time their experts get shown up as clueless.

A Hillary indictment would be the icing on the cake

Statesmanship has a lot to do with being able to express yourself in a civilised manner though, which Trump seems to be kinda short on.  I'm not saying be a weenie, far from it, i wouldn't respect a pussified (looks whoose talking about manner :lol:) American president but American Presidents of the past stood there ground and shut people down in more than effective ways without sounding like a fool whilst doing it.  It would be nice if you talked with a degree of eloquence and a weight of intellect instead sounding like a boardroom barker, this is all apart from whatever may or may not be disagreeable about policy or whatever.

I mean can you seriously imagine this guy representing America at some international conference or whatever, he'd just be embarassing man, just corroborating all the worst stereotypes about Americans.  I mean people look at say Richard Nixon and remember him as a crook and whatever you or me might feel about that there was no getting away from the fact that he was a highly intelligent person that expressed himself very well and was very slick with his words and how he expressed himself and was as hardline as anybody and he achieved all this without coming across like a meathead.  I'd take a Nixon here, now, today over a Trump any day of the week.  I mean Trump is someone thats like...he's kinda known for being a crook, you must know, you must remember the 1980s and the time when he was the Trump that we've all come to know, i wouldn't trust this guy with a piggybank full of pennies. 

I dunno, i just think you guys could do better.  Fuck that, i KNOW you could do better.  And none of this is being said in support of some democrat, fuck that, have a republican, have the most hardline republican if you want but don't have a guy like that, he's a bean counter.  The president of America is an esteemed office, it shouldn't be sold so cheaply.  I mean the guy has celebrity beefs for crying out loud, it's tawdry.

this

Statesmanship has a lot to do with being able to express yourself in a civilised manner though, which Trump seems to be kinda short on.  I'm not saying be a weenie, far from it, i wouldn't respect a pussified (looks whoose talking about manner :lol:) American president but American Presidents of the past stood there ground and shut people down in more than effective ways without sounding like a fool whilst doing it.  It would be nice if you talked with a degree of eloquence and a weight of intellect instead sounding like a boardroom barker, this is all apart from whatever may or may not be disagreeable about policy or whatever.

I mean can you seriously imagine this guy representing America at some international conference or whatever, he'd just be embarassing man, just corroborating all the worst stereotypes about Americans.  I mean people look at say Richard Nixon and remember him as a crook and whatever you or me might feel about that there was no getting away from the fact that he was a highly intelligent person that expressed himself very well and was very slick with his words and how he expressed himself and was as hardline as anybody and he achieved all this without coming across like a meathead.  I'd take a Nixon here, now, today over a Trump any day of the week.  I mean Trump is someone thats like...he's kinda known for being a crook, you must know, you must remember the 1980s and the time when he was the Trump that we've all come to know, i wouldn't trust this guy with a piggybank full of pennies. 

I dunno, i just think you guys could do better.  Fuck that, i KNOW you could do better.  And none of this is being said in support of some democrat, fuck that, have a republican, have the most hardline republican if you want but don't have a guy like that, he's a bean counter.  The president of America is an esteemed office, it shouldn't be sold so cheaply.  I mean the guy has celebrity beefs for crying out loud, it's tawdry.

this

Just like everyone else, Len misses that the entire political establishment is guilty of every last thing they throw at Trump. And last time I checked, Trump wasn't yet a war criminal protected only by projecting fear and violence over the entire planet.

Trump is the logical extension of the insane path this country has been on for a few decades now. Until we come to terms with that, nothing gets fixed.

Seriously BA?

Not only do you quote from mygner without any context

but you bring Lenny's stupidity into this forum?

I don't go that site for good reasons (and the only reason I know that's it from mygner and Lenny is cause you guys pointed it out )

Is nothing sacred?

I get that you hate him, but me quoting a post from mygner got nothing to do with your issue with him

and yeah, nothing is sacred

I like how BA quotes something from mygner without any context so that he can try to plausibly deny he isn't obsessed with mygner and incessantly references the site in every other post he makes.    

I MAKE the context

I don't care if you don't like mygner or if you think i'm obsessed, i will continue to post whatever i want

Jesus fucking Christ, you people seem more obsessed with the "hate mygner" bandwagon than i was EVER

Hating on an internet forum is another form of obsession, though

The Ney York Times finally admits that there is a real chance Trump could get the nomination if he merely maintains his current momentum. 

Trump_2.png

Give it about 24 hours before the usual suspects accept their instructions and start talking about this as an "accepted truth". Which has been obvious to anyone with a fucking brain for months now. 

Seriously BA?

Not only do you quote from mygner without any context

but you bring Lenny's stupidity into this forum?

I don't go that site for good reasons (and the only reason I know that's it from mygner and Lenny is cause you guys pointed it out )

Is nothing sacred?

I get that you hate him, but me quoting a post from mygner got nothing to do with your issue with him

and yeah, nothing is sacred

I get ya

Don't take me too seriously :lol:

But yea... Fuck Lenny

The Ney York Times finally admits that there is a real chance Trump could get the nomination if he merely maintains his current momentum.

Trump_2.png

Give it about 24 hours before the usual suspects accept their instructions and start talking about this as an "accepted truth". Which has been obvious to anyone with a fucking brain for months now.

Tbh I never thought he would have made it this far... and be winning of all things

This is head scratcher :mellow:

This makes perfect sense. Feed a retarded population a retarded candidate and this is the way things go. Bet they regret flouridating the water now.

"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door! "

I can't get enough of that. It's gorgeous. Remember when we used to believe in more than just feeling safe and eliminating inefficiency?

We're just having some fun, Val. I agree with everything in your post.

I know and trust me I'm not offended, it just bothers me the hate some people spew and act like Trump is some kind of Savior.

He doesn't give a fuck about this Country. This is just about feeding his ego 

and the worst part is people are buying it.! :facepalm:

This is a guy who basically admitted he would fuck his own daughter if they weren't blood related

a guy who picks a fight with Rosie O' Donnell over a fucking beauty pageant

He can't even get his hair in the right direction, what makes you think he's gonna get this country in the right direction  ? :lol:

I don't necessarily disagree, but how is Hillary better?

We're just having some fun, Val. I agree with everything in your post.

I know and trust me I'm not offended, it just bothers me the hate some people spew and act like Trump is some kind of Savior.

He doesn't give a fuck about this Country. This is just about feeding his ego 

and the worst part is people are buying it.! :facepalm:

This is a guy who basically admitted he would fuck his own daughter if they weren't blood related

a guy who picks a fight with Rosie O' Donnell over a fucking beauty pageant

He can't even get his hair in the right direction, what makes you think he's gonna get this country in the right direction  ? :lol:

I don't necessarily disagree, but how is Hillary better?

I don't think she is

I never said she was.

Hilary orTrump

People really are just stupid

Correct.

I just get annoyed at all the idiots who come out of the woodwork with their anti-Trump hysteria, acting like America and American politics were just fine before he showed up. Sorry, but no.

Change and getting the Country into shape is completely different then calling people "shitimigrants" jjust for coming into this country and trying to make something of themselves

learn the difference

Sorry. I've got strong feelings towards immigrants based on my experiences in my own country.

Mind saying a little more?