John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

Think about this in other viewpoint: the last time wfa trolled the GNR community with the fake Izzy interview, even GNR social media account shared that shit and almost everybody got fooled

It reached a point where Izzy had to go out from the dark and share a public letter through his fan forum/site...maybe this is why downliner/chopaway got fooled, because the troll managed to hack his e-mail somehow....

If it is him, every GN'R community needs to ban his ass ASAP. 

If you guys got fooled again by wfa's fake Izzy, fucking :lol:

I remember Black Sabbath was losing his shit at people (me) who were dare doubting that wfa's troll was legit Izzy.

Say what you want about wfa but the fact he even got the official gnr Twitter to promote his Izzy persona was fucking gold :lol:

Think about this in other viewpoint: the last time wfa trolled the GNR community with the fake Izzy interview, even GNR social media account shared that shit and almost everybody got fooled

It reached a point where Izzy had to go out from the dark and share a public letter through his fan forum/site...maybe this is why downliner/chopaway got fooled, because the troll managed to hack his e-mail somehow....

If it is him, every GN'R community needs to ban his ass ASAP. 

agreed

in fact i still don't understand how can he be friends with "Jim" and MSL... but wait, eh i understand... :lol: 

Btw he should be banned from everywhere at the first attempt (fake Izzy interview)

On topic:

another eddie money post

spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas.  

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave.  

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.

Lol at it all you want, though

downliner and Russ believe that the email was real

3 hours ago, Bobbo said:

And at this point we should at least add a "*POSSIBLY FAKE*" to the title now, no?

As of now, we're just running off of the email that downliner received from Izzys personal email account saying the twitter account is legit.

If/when we find out that the email itself was faked or hacked, then we'll be more than happy to proclaim the whole thing fake and a massive troll.

Btw, not to sound like a conspiracy nut...But, Russ by his own admission is against the idea of the reunion. I've seen his posts. He's a nuGNR fan and was disappointed that Axl reunited.
Now, there's already enough negative buzz in the air with this reunion. All we have to do is basically have someone impersonate Izzy, say they're not involved, which will harm ticket sales and fuel speculation that Izzy is being purposefully cut out, the media can spin this anyway they like, some shit happens behind the scenes, Axl gets pissed and pulls the plug. There's a lot in this, worth the risk, for people anti-reunion. Notice how the NuGNR fans like Bacardi and Russ are all over this rumored Izzy tweet like flies on shit? It helps their 'cause'. 

If Izzy's truly out to the point he's not even working with them on whatever new songs they may be writing, my interest in this shit show has been cut down to like 42%.

Btw, not to sound like a conspiracy nut...But, Russ by his own admission is against the idea of the reunion. I've seen his posts. He's a nuGNR fan and was disappointed that Axl reunited.

Now, there's already enough negative buzz in the air with this reunion. All we have to do is basically have someone impersonate Izzy, say they're not involved, which will harm ticket sales and fuel speculation that Izzy is being purposefully cut out, the media can spin this anyway they like, some shit happens behind the scenes, Axl gets pissed and pulls the plug. There's a lot in this, worth the risk, for people anti-reunion. Notice how the NuGNR fans like Bacardi and Russ are all over this rumored Izzy tweet like flies on shit? It helps their 'cause'. 

You're a conspiracy nut

what's next? volcano fucked up the reunion? or trollchild? or wfa?

Seriously, grow up

Ticket sales will not be worse, because the majority doesn't give a fuck about Izzy Stradlin.

period

Russ btw looking forward to the shows, so your insinuation is wrong

"10 minutes ago, downliner said:

Here's the round up, which I know won't be proof enough for some....

I emailed Izzy my doubts after someone here suggested he'd been hacked. He replied saying "you slept in a park after a GNR gig" - it was a tube station I slept in, but close enough. I thought he was real again, then after reading the forums and seeing the RS thing doubt crept in again.... He replied "i got you guys a hotel room", which is also true (and was very sweet of him to do I'll add).

I still wasn't certain as I would have emailed Izzy thanking him for the room, even though that email would have been 10 years ago.

So he called, and I felt like a total idiot for dicking him around all day trying to prove he was Izzy :facepalm: As soon as he said "Hey" I knew it was him, you could just tell instantly.

The only problem now is that Izzy might take ages to provide real proof publicly that he is behind the account and I'll look like a moron. Pure speculation but I think the RS tweets may have been pulled intentionally if Andy has been able to verify also."

"Either way, this has been a great day for the forum, and an AMAZING day for you."

-gunsfanoldie

Obviously, Down liner is in on the hoax

Contain mygner shit within one sewage.Thanks for cooperation.

For some reason I don't believe they sold 65,000 tickets in 30 minutes.

Considering the fact Spice Girls reunion tickets sold out in seconds, I believe it.

May 14 - Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA confirmed.

When was this confirmed? Only Levi concert confirmed for May is Beyonce on the 16th.

The supposed Izzy tweet says he's farming avocados? :lol:

I'm calling troll and I haven't even seen it.

It's real but  Izzy's tweets are strange to say the least.

One of the commanders of the other place says the source is reliable, so it must be the real Izzy lol.

If this is WFA I have to say that, apart from personal issues with some users, the kid is great.

One of the commanders of the other place says the source is reliable, so it must be the real Izzy lol.

If this is WFA I have to say that, apart from personal issues with some users, the kid is great.

He denied it

Not me.

Also, there's no such thing as nu gnr. Nor am I against the new lineup of Guns.

You know what?

I start to believe that we over analyze a fucking twitter account and this is really Izzy... he is just got dumber as he gets older

Maybe we see him with GNR in 2017 on a London show