John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

I’ve had messages and calls asking about this concert, shall we go see it, as I am the biggest GNR fan they know. No fucking chance. People that tell you what you can say and what you can’t say well they can fuck off. Specifically GNR. Removing One in a million? You should never have wrote it in the first place but removing it is far worse. And woke mcgagen, Jesus Christ, appetite for destruction is a premonition of what you now saying about Seattle. It’s made you millions and you couldn’t fucking wait for it. Now it’s here. Share some of the millions you making from ‘ripping off the kids’ with the homeless fuckers in Seattle. The way we treat woman now a days, back off bitch, you’re nothing but a cunt now. Kurt Cobain was 30 years ago and you never got on the boat. Slash, I hope to see again in small venues for that beautiful guitar playing. Axl, if that fat fuck promises to play Mac Daddy then I’ll spend 1k on a ticket. 

11 hours ago, Ironfin said:

I’ve had messages and calls asking about this concert, shall we go see it, as I am the biggest GNR fan they know. No fucking chance. People that tell you what you can say and what you can’t say well they can fuck off. Specifically GNR. Removing One in a million? You should never have wrote it in the first place but removing it is far worse. And woke mcgagen, Jesus Christ, appetite for destruction is a premonition of what you now saying about Seattle. It’s made you millions and you couldn’t fucking wait for it. Now it’s here. Share some of the millions you making from ‘ripping off the kids’ with the homeless fuckers in Seattle. The way we treat woman now a days, back off bitch, you’re nothing but a cunt now. Kurt Cobain was 30 years ago and you never got on the boat. Slash, I hope to see again in small venues for that beautiful guitar playing. Axl, if that fat fuck promises to play Mac Daddy then I’ll spend 1k on a ticket. 

What I find really weird with all the Woke shit and 3rd/4th wave feminism etc etc is that I was woke as fuck 20 years ago when I was a student. I grew up reading Michael Moore, Naomi Klein, Noam Chomsky etc and I wanted to tear down the imaginary patriarchy and all the rest of it and I figured that shit out on my own. But now it's all being rammed down our throats by every politician and shmuck celeb like Axl and Duff it's partly that shit which made me realise what a load of PC horse shit most of it is and has put me the other side of the political/social spectrum to more of a traditional conservative libertarian and not even a traditional liberal. Yet the fuckers like Axl who were originally soooo far the other way with the mysogyny and racism or whatever the fuck are now the most Woke fucking cunts on the planet. Along with all the hypocritical, self-righteous Hollywood cunts who Ricky Gervais rightly told to shut the fuck up. 

Edited by JordanRose

Spoiler

If you would rather see GNR on TV tonight instead of watching the video online stop reading now.

12 minute KOHD (kobe remix) is posted online, if I had to guess its what we will see tonight on tv. They pulled a Bon Jovi and turned up the backgrounds vocals about the same volume as Axl to hide his weak performance. And there are background vocals on the entire song, not sure if thats normal cause I can stand this song and my mind can automatically block it out.

Of all the songs its KOHD 🤢

Edited by RedHook

1 minute ago, RedHook said:

Spoiler

If you would rather see GNR on TV tonight instead of watching the video online stop reading now.

12 minute KOHD (kobe remix) is posted online, if I had to guess its what we will see tonight on tv. They pulled a Bon Jovi and turned up the backgrounds vocals about the same volume as Axl to hide his weak performance. And the their are background vocals on the entire song, not sure if thats normal cause I can stand this song and my mind can automatically block it out.

Of all songs its KOHD 🤢

:rofl-lol:

My most egregious fan foul was when Bumblefoot showed up at mygnr for a chat and I asked him what "was your inspiration to write 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door'?"

Axl's voice is so weak now. He can't even do any screams on KOHD anymore. You are a true sucka if you pay money to see this upcoming tour. 

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Axl's voice is so weak now. He can't even do any screams on KOHD anymore. You are a true sucka if you pay money to see this upcoming tour. 

2 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

The Grateful Dead at least had a fan "family" that passed out LSD to the crowd. 

Even if Jerry was on life support, you could smell the colors.

I'd go see Re-GnR if I had a guarantee that Fernando would sell me an 8-ball of coke in the bathroom.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

The Grateful Dead at least had a fan "family" that passed out LSD to the crowd. 

Even if Jerry was on life support, you could smell the colors.

I'd go see Re-GnR if I had a guarantee that Fernando would sell me an 8-ball of coke in the bathroom.

You would trust Fernando to sell you coke that wasn't laced with fentanyl? You my friend are fuckinnnnn craazy!