John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

He looks like hes actually wearing a fat suit. WTF?? 

Sad thing is, he looks better than he sounds. Alot better than he sounds. And he looks like shit.

And if you go to myvagine you'll see the same posts from every tour since the rio 2011 disaster.

Axle sounds better tonight

omg that 0:30-1:23 in Nightrain was classic Axl

gets better as tour goes on

here's a great version of ycbm (just another mickey version)

he has total control of his voice (looks like he's about to have a heart attack when holding a note for more than 2 secs)

not raspy but in tune and powerful (mickey)

that version of better was full on rasp (frog rasp and mickey)

3 hours ago, maynard said:

Slither is a great rock song. Weiland sounds aboslutely fantastic in it. Axl switches between two voices. The low voice which he finds a way to fuck up and sounds like a clown and Mickey. Probably as a retaliation for Slash's laughable work at Axl's solo songs.

Yeah, I love the song but it just sounds horrible. 

1 minute ago, Conor said:

Guns N' Roses trying their best to make the Not In This Lifetime Tour last an entire lifetime.

But at least they are bringing new things.
Last time they brought goddamn awful version of Slither and bad karaoke of Shadow, and now they brought Fat Axl 2.0 - Fatter, Shitter and Mickeyer than ever.

btw people at mygina are fucking morons. Some guy said that Axl is "Fit as fuck" hahahaha

16 minutes ago, auad said:

there should be a law that would prevent our users from attending myVagina ... so unethical ...

fuck myVagina!

This forum is much better. You guys see what's real and what is shit. MyVagina is a cancer 

fuck myVagina!

41 minutes ago, GeraldineBailey said:

I know you’ll keep your eye on me but who’s your mcdaddy?

This thing was funny for 10 seconds.

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Dreyfus and GeraldineBailey, let's keep an eye on these two. Smell like towel waver to me.

Towel waver said one time that if there was a chance he would buy these CDs. I would not spend money on that shit.

1 hour ago, GeraldineBailey said:

True, sorry mr. maynard

In a few hours we will laugh at soundboard version of Mickey, I’m sure it’s gonna suck

They're not gonna be streamed. 

Good god, was there some contest to have the ugliest avatars that I was not aware of??

I'm consistently impressed/horrified at how most of you choose to present yourself to the world.

Dreyfus, I hope that's really you and you really are from Zimbabwe, cause I'll be straight with you...you're fucking hideous.

I have no idea why they’re doing this leg. No new songs, no change in setlist or general show, Axl looks terrible and sounds like shit. Slash and Duff look like they don’t want to be there.

Do you really need more money that much Alex?

1 minute ago, GeraldineBailey said:

I have no idea why they’re doing this leg. No new songs, no change in setlist or general show, Axl looks terrible and sounds like shit. Slash and Duff look like they don’t want to be there.

Axl needs to keep his Brazilian clingers in salami.

56 minutes ago, GeraldineBailey said:

After first show I would agree, but I think he sounds pretty good right now. And Slash looks very into every show. He even sang Shadow Of Your Love with Axl. Last 3 shows were good. 

2 hours ago, axlfan88 said:

Only retards would pay to see this shit. They're so ugly and sound so bad, the "band" is just disgusting.

Again they sound very good right now. And you're stupid fag if you care about how they look like.

These guys are playing in Tokyo next weekend.  Should I go?  I guess you haven't lived until you've seen an all-Japanese GNR cover band.

Oh my god this is amazing...."Axl" is reciting the inbetween onstage banter from the old Tokyo VHS tapes word for word, but his Engrish is hilarious!!

10 minutes ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

These guys are playing in Tokyo next weekend.  Should I go?  I guess you haven't lived until you've seen an all-Japanese GNR cover band.

Oh my god this is amazing...."Axl" is reciting the inbetween onstage banter from the old Tokyo VHS tapes word for word, but his Engrish is hilarious!!

Yes, you should, it’s better than current GNR tour