John Bonham

GNFNR 2016 Tour Thread - Not In This Lifetime...

This was described at mygina (I know) as "another great PC" so I decided to check it out. Axl completely on time to finish the song below :lol:

GNR just posted another animation on their FB page. Seriously, there's something wrong with whoever makes decisions on this band. These people are seriously fucked up.

Doesn't Slash post shit cartoons all the time? Maybe Axl lets him head the social media cartoons department, just to give him some decision making power and make him feel good.

11 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

How long until ec7984f1-f877-4a82-993b-022d320ceab9_1.2

sponsor the tour ?

I moved to Mexico in June. I had never had Pepto Bismol before.

I have since drank litres of the stuff.

Slither is one of those things that seemed like a good idea on paper, but in actually it sounds disgusting. 2006 Axl would have pulled it off. It's a cool sounding song musically, but squeaky vocals kinda take away from the "cool" factor. 

I was just lurking at the gina....people actually think Axl is sounding good this tour. 

Just fucking delusional....anyways there is going to be a Sirius XM live broadcast from tonight apparently.  Sure hope coma gets played, as Axl's current vocal prowess on that one will inspire dancing in the halls

fat guy GIF

We already have two soundboard Coma recordings where he actually sounds like he's dying onstage.  Can't imagine it could be worse than those....but....it will be.

9 hours ago, MacDaddyRose said:

Slither is one of those things that seemed like a good idea on paper, but in actually it sounds disgusting. 2006 Axl would have pulled it off. It's a cool sounding song musically, but squeaky vocals kinda take away from the "cool" factor. 

Slither is a great rock song. Weiland sounds aboslutely fantastic in it. Axl switches between two voices. The low voice which he finds a way to fuck up and sounds like a clown and Mickey. Probably as a retaliation for Slash's laughable work at Axl's solo songs.

On 10/3/2019 at 5:04 AM, Bill Brasky said:

Mother fucker yes :rock3:

I was there, I was at this show at Bordeaux 😎

Fortus is the best guitar player Slash has ever played with in his entire career.

No disrespect to Izzy, Gilby, Dave Kushner or Franck Sidoris, but when you play with Richard Fortus, you play with a Jeff Beck's kind of guitar player. A guitar genius.

The difference is really big. 

1 hour ago, maynard said:

Slither is a great rock song. Weiland sounds aboslutely fantastic in it. Axl switches between two voices. The low voice which he finds a way to fuck up and sounds like a clown and Mickey. Probably as a retaliation for Slash's laughable work at Axl's solo songs.

Another spetacular performance of Weiland! Great fuckin song!