Guns N Roses songs ranked first to worst

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No offense man, but I think we dont need this kind of threads in our lovely forum. Let those shitty lists and ranks for the other deep shit forums. We are the Mourinhos, the Jedis, the creme brule o

Can't wait to listen to TDR's Coma remix ... 

Ok I'm out

Coma is the best song this band has ever written and recorded.

It`s a proper, straight- up, in your face Heavy Rock not a cheesy and whining bitchfest, balladry crap like Estranged, Patience, TIL, The Blues and many more.

well, the whiny factor was there, but the outro is phenomenal

I would say YCBM is their best along with Locomotive

Sixes: yeah i agree, but i tend to play It's So Easy occasionaly

ITT; people become surprised that they all cannot agree on rankings for every song written by a rock band.

So you're saying "Come blows horsecock" and "Coma is stinky" aren't valid criticisms?

I'm saying that.

Anyone that thinks ITW is the worst GNR song is an idiot with poor taste, ergo, vis-a-vis, Como sucks. 

ITW is 5-10th worst. Get your life together.

You obviously need to remove your head from your ass and listen with a set of unplugged ears. ITW is 5 - 10th worst of all songs ever. Definitely 1st worst from GN'R.

ITT; people become surprised that they all cannot agree on rankings for every song written by a rock band.

So you're saying "Come blows horsecock" and "Coma is stinky" aren't valid criticisms?

I'm saying that.

Anyone that thinks ITW is the worst GNR song is an idiot with poor taste, ergo, vis-a-vis, Como sucks. 

ITW is 5-10th worst. Get your life together.

You obviously need to remove your head from your ass and listen with a set of unplugged ears. ITW is 5 - 10th worst of all songs ever. Definitely 1st worst from GN'R.

You might as well admit you OD'ed while listening to Neither Can I and it cut off oxygen to the part of your brain responsible for hearing.

And izzy solo sucks...all of his albums suffer from his vocals and that they sound like they were recorded in a day with zero fucks given....dust n bones falls right into that

And axl's vocals on it are some of his worst screeching ever

It's just a boring, lazy song. No substance. Trademark izzy

dafuq

The quality is not that great but the performance is much better without Izzy's "i don't give a fuck vocals"

Excellent. Thank you.

You might as well admit you OD'ed while listening to Neither Can I and it cut off oxygen to the part of your brain responsible for hearing.

I am not going to Google that song to figure out what in the hell you're talking about, so we might as well just bring this to its logical conclusion and admit that you are one delusional bastard right now.

[quote

I am not going to Google that song to figure out what in the hell you're talking about, so we might as well just bring this to its logical conclusion and admit that you are one delusional bastard are right now.

look at the fucking facts here, man.

1) you found some way to fuck up an automated process

2) ITW quality was so apparent someone paid for it to keep people's attention during the worst part of a movie

3) they threw it at the end of UYI I to make Axl happy and feel like there was some value in the fact he didn't die

It's all there. Plain as day.

I am not going to Google that song to figure out what in the hell you're talking about, so we might as well just bring this to its logical conclusion and admit that you are one delusional bastard are right now.

look at the fucking facts here, man.

1) you found some way to fuck up an automated process

2) ITW quality was so apparent someone paid for it to keep people's attention during the worst part of a movie

3) they threw it at the end of UYI I to make Axl happy and feel like there was some value in the fact he didn't die

It's all there. Plain as day.

1) If it exists, I can find a way to fuck it up.

2) They should have saved their money for another way to assault the eardrums of citizens everywhere, instead of sinking the GN'R name to new (at the time) lows.

3) Still better than ITW.

CD > > > > Lose Your Delusions of Grandeur I & II.

Man, haven't you heard CD?

CD is what you wrote mockingly about the UYI's

As a matter of fact, you just described Axl's last 18 years. he losed everything, even his feud with Slash if a reunion happens...

You are literally become retarded lately

You should eat more ice cream or something

There's literally not one song on CD that's good start to finish.

This is actually true

I mean the title track could be plausible as a real GNR song, but the long intro killed it

Other than CD, none of the songs had any potential if we looked them as GNR songs

I liked CD as an Axl solo record, but I can't for the love of my life call it as a GNR record. It just sounds wrong

Better, CD, Madagascar, Shackler's, CITR are good. I'd pick them over every song on UYI 1 aside from November Rain, Don't Damn Me and Perfect Crime. The Garden would have been a contender if not for Alice Cooper

dude Madagascar? 

It was not even a song in my book

That's just a random loop and some lyrics over a horribly dated drummachine beat

But some people think it's cIVIL wAR 2.0, LOOOL

Better had potential, but the overall song structure is just plain wrong, like if a tone deaf dude (who got zero rhythmic sense) tried to compose something.... Same applies to a lot of songs on the record

CITR is such a bore

Shackler's dude... wtf

I only liked the album, because Axl's voice and some technical guitar playing on there. The songs are laughable as GNR songs