scott is kill

ManetsBR

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christ....never expected that guy to survive past the 90s but it was still a shock to see that it really happened and he's gone.  Shit.

He was in bad bad shape on the last video I ever saw where he was just mumbling along to Vasoline.

Can't help but feel sad and shocked.

RIP

Been listening to Tiny Music.... tonight and its an incredible album.

Yeah anyone trying to bring a GNR reunion into this needs to get out of the bubble they are in and get a breath of fresh air. Whole goddamn universe doesn't revolve around that.

Yeah, that was an incredibly stupid post that I regret. I was drunk af, sorry guys.

This is my public apology on MyGNeR:
"To everyone, Id like to apologize for my incredibly stupid, childlike and distasteful comment earlier today. Im a big fan of Scott's and didnt mean to offend him or anyone, I was wasted as fuck and just trying to do a sort of joke. I regret posting it and am glad the mods deleted it. I dont know if any of you care or if it even matters - at this point -, but well, Im sorry.

And kudos to everyone who called me out on this."

Well, I wasn't a fan and I can't claim that I didn't see it coming, but RIP.

This.  It is sad that he was never able to overcome his addictions.

Having kids coming into their teenage years, I hate how prevalent heroin is these days.  Raise them well and love them!

It was a matter of time ... the guy was looking really bad last time I notice.

So ... this is why BBF is back in GN'R, right?

RIP ...

The guy was a dick but he add a great voice ... what a waste ...

Yeah, that was an incredibly stupid post that I regret. I was drunk af, sorry guys.

This is my public apology on MyGNR:

"To everyone, Id like to apologize for my incredibly stupid, childlike and distasteful comment earlier today. Im a big fan of Scott's and didnt mean to offend him or anyone, I was wasted as fuck and just trying to do a sort of joke. I regret posting it and am glad the mods deleted it. I dont know if any of you care or if it even matters - at this point -, but well, Im sorry.

And kudos to everyone who called me out on this."

:lol:

Chill, man. Don't let the self-appointed morality police drive you to this melodramatic mea culpa bullshit. "lol I was drunk, I'm an idiot" suffices. Kudos should never go to someone calling someone out. Sometimes a calling-out is necessary, but there's no honor or nobility to it. An infant can point a finger.

Amazing that they deleted the post. Simply amazing.  :facepalm:

Archived