meatpuppet

Mountaineering

15 minutes ago, magisme said:

How fat am I that it looks like a bed of delicious oysters?

On a scale of 1 to Axl? About a Tranny Duff.

2 weeks ago I went Mt. Jefferson. Similar to Mt Adams. 

Last week I made it to Kinsman pond but turned around before I got to the N and S peaks. It was going to be cold and night by the time I got home. Might try again but I would have to start early which I never do.

I'd like to see one of those ledge views like table rock before it's too late.

http://nypost.com/2019/09/07/hiker-plunges-500-feet-to-her-death-at-yosemite-national-park/

yosmite-half-dome-fatal-fall-1.jpg?quali

I've wanted to do this. Maybe not.

A hiker plummeted more than 500 feet to her death after slipping off a steep trail at Yosemite National Park, authorities said.The woman, 29-year-old Danielle Burnett of Arizona, was scaling the granite cliffs of Half Dome in the California park on Thursday when she slid off the trail and fell, Yosemite spokesman Scott Gediman said. Each year, park rangers install cables along the Half Dome hiking trail to assist park goers who scale the 8,800-foot canyon. Burnett fell from the trail at one of the steepest parts, authorities said. She was declared dead when Park Rangers arrive on scene. Authorities are investigating her death.