ManetsBR

alright, what if the reunion DOES happen?

Ok, let's talk realistically: if the reunion happens, what do you expect? How do you think it's gonna be? How is the media and the general public deal with it? Do you think/hope it would be the end? Would you make an effort to go?

If reunion happens everything will be forgiven and all these sweat and tears will be finally rewarded.

I`m looking forward to rocking out on My Michelle. Bring back My band.

If reunion happens everything will be forgiven and all these sweat and tears will be finally rewarded.

The performance of Out ta Get Me has the potential to single-handedly save rock n' roll. Imagine how many long-haired teenagers living in LA will be inspired to go plug in that Flying V in their garage while watching it.

It's hilarious when people like cardi and ragnar get wet over the Prostitue Vegas 2014 performances and now trying to mock old classic songs in a captain obvious sarcastic way.....

The performance of Out ta Get Me has the potential to single-handedly save rock n' roll. Imagine how many long-haired teenagers living in LA will be inspired to go plug in that Flying V in their garage while watching it.

It's hilarious when people like cardi and ragnar get wet over the Prostitue Vegas 2014 performances and now trying to mock old classic songs in a captain obvious sarcastic way.....

When did I get wet over Vegas Prostitute you dumb fuck ? you like to pull bullshit out of thin air, don`t you ?

When did I get wet over Vegas Prostitute you dumb fuck ? you like to pull bullshit out of thin air, don`t you ?

In my thread

you take the bait

I think everybody outside of these forums will say things like:

- "Weren't they already dead?"

- "So, the money is over, uh?"

Some users of these forums will say:

- Axl sucks. Axl's fat. Axl's voice is over. Axl's ruining this reunion

GN'R fans will think something in between those comments but they'll try to go to some shows anyway ... :shrugs:

In my thread

you take the bait

And which one would it be ?

I've never watched the Vegas performances beyond a clip of Tony Clifton sitting on a flying piano warbling along to November Rain.

Axl can just fuck off with that cringeworthy shit.

I`m still waiting for evidence of me getting wet over Vegas performance.

It was a decent performance Axl sounded tolerable unless of course, you`re a disgruntled ex-fanboy, you`re still mailing your fist at him and think he took everything away from you.

Randy Lahey and Meadow  " The Magnificent Two " of shitposters.

If you want a good laugh, you should check out Randy`s threads. He has descended into Miser level idiocy.

I'm of course in the camp of hardly holding my breath. But even IF it is in the realm of possibility, and even IF Axl suddenly turned into a rational human being over night, he should just release the rest of the CD stuff under his own name (or under some kind of pseudonym), and just do one last hurrah with the real band. Everybody wins. But at this point, there is absolutely no point in replacing two (or three) insignificant "members" for even more insignificant members to release and promote the musical equilavent to Battlefield Earth 2 for the 18 forum nerds that want it.

Seeing as how CD-like it's supposed to be, I can think of next to nothing that's more pointless than to offer up seconds to something when no one could swallow down the first plate. Just do this thing to put out GNR on a somewhat decent note and ol yeller this bitch already.

Axl will release " CD II " under Guns N`Roses name no amount of bitching will make him change his mind and frankly, I will take it over reunion album any day especially, if this hypothetical " reunion album "  will consist of songs like Ain`t Going Down and Crash Diet.

Miracle reunion or no miracle reunion, I'm all but absolutely positive a new nu album will never be released. At least not while Axl's alive. In terms of my post, I'm purely talking hypotheticals, and highly improbable ones at that. But assuming for just a minute that this is more than just another inflated rumor, that'd be the best road to take if Axl truly wants the rest of his vanity project to be heard. I'm sure the label will be more than cooperative if that meant a reunion of the real band. The nu cultlist would have their precious shit album, and the rest of the world would have the real band again. Who cares if Axl finally labels it what it should've just been labeled to begin with? The content would be the same, and the industry would actually paint the move in a positive light. Everybody wins as long as Axl and the nu guns fans can just get over the semantics of it all.

In the case of an even bigger miracle that has the real band actually writing and recording together again, who knows what it can turn up? I think they were certainly all stronger together than apart, and if the reconciliation is actually genuine it definitely could have potential. But of course I don't think that them just being together again automatically means a great album. It's a crap shoot at best.

b7284f6eb1.png

You'd think there was actual reason to believe a reunion was in the works.

What the hell? Have I missed some news? The Chinese economy is still tanking, so that points to a reunion, but I haven't heard anything else. My impression was always that SOB was a fairly reasonable dude.