US Politics, Culture and Society

23 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I'm against state directed torture

However, in a warzone I am not surprised that is is turned to in an effort to get an advantage. None of us here have any fucking clue what it is like to be in that situation and the crazy things that it can make people do in order to survive. 

no idea what it's like to be in a war zone, but i AM a 5 star general in the axl-slash wars :awesome:

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

No one said that. Stop being a sheep and believing Oliver Stone fiction.

Dropping bombs on innocent women and children is wrong though no one told the bad guys to hide there weapons stash at the school or hospital.

i am not a war hawk by any means we need to mind our own fucking business more often and stay out where we don't belong !  Just if there is no choice but war then end it as quick as possible by any means.

26 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

No one said that. Stop being a sheep and believing Oliver Stone fiction.

Dropping bombs on innocent women and children is wrong though no one told the bad guys to hide there weapons stash at the school or hospital.

i am not a war hawk by any means we need to mind our own fucking business more often and stay out where we don't belong !  Just if there is no choice but war then end it as quick as possible by any means.

:lol: 'I'm not a warhawk, but I can rationalize the killing of women and children because I'm a brainwashed sheep'. I'll promise you something, If someone ever kills my innocent wife and child because they think someone hid a gun somewhere nearby, I'll be number one on the top terrorist list. Not sure how you think we're solving anything that way. We aren't killing them off, we're growing their numbers. And rightfully so. We are the bad guys. When is the last war you think we had to be in?

1 minute ago, Bill Brasky said:

WW2

doesn't change the fact that Muslim extremist should be wiped out by cruise missles and predator drones.

But some just want to sing kumbya and pretend they don't exist!

Yeah, and maybe we should go to Saudi Arabia and take them out. Getting rid of the Jews from Palestine would help too. So, exactly the opposite of what we're doing.

That's the problem though. If we'd just mind our own fucking business instead of going over there to steal their resources, overthrow their governments and kill their women and children, we wouldn't have any of them that meant to do us harm to kill. We wouldn't have a refugee problem either. Our pathetic government is the cause of all of this.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Federal Judge issued an emergency stay on deporting immigrants with legal visas or traveling papers. It seems from reading the internet, people have just learned about checks and balances. Also crazy leftists now want Trump impeached because the judge ruled against him :lol:

Edited by bran

I used to date a Lebanese girl, I was talking to her yesterday, she loves Trump. She's rich as fuck, grew up in a bubble, so that probably trumps (badum cha) her ethnicity, but I thought that was interesting.

She also said transgender people are a waste of life and should kill themselves. No wonder she's into Trump. Not saying thats a Trump thing, but if you feel that way, you're probably not into democrats.

Also, she really hates black people. That was the first sign I shouldn't be with her, but i also found it kind of funny seeing a really cute 5'0" Lebanese girl with the voice of an 11 year old throw the N word around, so I stuck around longer than I probably should have.

She told me she once almost blew a black guy but she saw it and got scared :lol:

45 minutes ago, jackie moon said:

I used to date a Lebanese girl, I was talking to her yesterday, she loves Trump. She's rich as fuck, grew up in a bubble, so that probably trumps (badum cha) her ethnicity, but I thought that was interesting.

She also said transgender people are a waste of life and should kill themselves. No wonder she's into Trump. Not saying thats a Trump thing, but if you feel that way, you're probably not into democrats.

Also, she really hates black people. That was the first sign I shouldn't be with her, but i also found it kind of funny seeing a really cute 5'0" Lebanese girl with the voice of an 11 year old throw the N word around, so I stuck around longer than I probably should have.

She told me she once almost blew a black guy but she saw it and got scared :lol:

She hates black people but almost blew one? :lol:

lol

On 2017. 01. 28. at 2:26 PM, Bill Brasky said:

Lol Budd Dwyer

So the mere fact torture aka advanced integration led to the killing of Bin Laden and numerous terrorist throughout the world.

so please tell me how it does not work or kindly drink a glass of the shut the fuck up.

let me guess: you were a big fan of the Bush clan, right?

WE killed Bin Laden. Woopthefuckity woo

We've got ISIS, though

YUUUGE advanced integration

You really have no idea what you're arguing about

Let me put it this way: torturing terrorist mostly only lead to false intel or the either give nothing substantial=we gain nothing

Besides that, the moral compass is a good thing to have. USA is not meant to be United Savages of America. Only savages torture people

I suppose you are a fan of a-bombs, right?

Don't be a hick, please

:facepalm: @Budd Dwyer

your views and understanding of advanced interrogation tactics are child like. Or shall I say like a community college professor.

the world is ugly. People wish to kill others for no reason except a perverted interpretation of man made stories.

thank you for calling me a hick even though I obtained all my education in the Boston suburbs.

Edited by Bill Brasky
10 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

Let me put it this way: torturing terrorist mostly only lead to false intel or the either give nothing substantial=we gain nothing

Besides that, the moral compass is a good thing to have. USA is not meant to be United Savages of America. Only savages torture people

agreed

46 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

:facepalm: @Budd Dwyer

your views and understanding of advanced interrogation tactics are child like. Or shall I say like a community college professor.

the world is ugly. People wish to kill others for no reason except a perverted interpretation of man made stories.

thank you for calling me a hick even though I obtained all my education in the Boston suburbs.

I'm sorry but your response is more childish and reflect a more "simple" worldview...

besides, there's nothing wrong being a community college professor, although i'm pretty far from that :lol: 

better than being a hick who think torture is an efficient thing

Try to bring up at least some substantial arguments, instead of "Bin Laden, the world is ugly"

End of discussion from my part

Edited by Budd Dwyer