magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

There's a special place in hell for whores that don't help each other.

9 hours ago,classicrawker said:

Hillary is an advocate for women's rights so it makes sense women in this profession would support her....who are we to judge how a person makes their living....prostitution is legal in Nevada so why do some of you seem to have an issue with the fact that women in that profession support Hillary...

smh, it amazes me how close minded conservatives are...........

I would vote for trump if he eradicates mygnr's retarded democrat section somehow

Fed’s Beige Book paints drab picture of activity through late February

Published: Mar 2, 2016 2:09 p.m. ET

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/feds-beige-book-paints-drab-picture-of-activity-through-late-february-2016-03-02?siteid=rss&rss=1

U.S. Economy Expands With Wide Range of Wage Growth, Fed Says

Christopher Condon 
March 2, 2016 — 2:02 PM EST

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-02/u-s-economy-expands-with-wide-range-of-wage-growth-fed-says

Aubrey McClendon, the one-time billionaire wildcatter whose meteoric rise and swift fall traced the arc of the shale revolution, died in a car crash in Oklahoma City on Wednesday morning.

His death comes less than one day after McClendon, who was 56, was charged with rigging bids for oil and natural gas leases.

McClendon drove his 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe “at a high rate of speed” and slammed into a bridge embankment in the northeast side of the city, Paco Balderrama of the Oklahoma City Police Department said at a press conference. The car burst into flames before responders could pull McClendon’s body from the vehicle, he said.

"He pretty much drove straight into the wall," Balderrama said, according to KFOR News Channel 4 in Oklahoma City. "The information out there at the scene is that he went left of center, went through a grassy area right before colliding into the embankment. There was plenty of opportunity for him to correct and get back on the roadway, and that didn’t occur."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-03/shale-pioneer-mcclendon-charged-in-bid-rigging-dies-in-crash

:canofworms:

tinfoilhats_2012d.jpg

The declining level of trust among Americans may have contributed to reduced flexibility in the U.S. labor market over the last several decades, according to a Federal Reserve working paper.

In the paper, Fed economists Raven Molloy, Christopher Smith and Riccardo Trezzi, along with University of Notre Dame professor Abigail Wozniak, identify a 10 percent to 15 percent decline in U.S. labor market fluidity -- a measure that encompasses workers switching jobs and moving states as well as employers creating or cutting positions -- since the early 1980s.

In U.S. states where the share of people who said their trust in strangers fell more steeply, labor mobility registered greater declines, according to the paper. The drop in social trust “may have increased the cost of job search or made both parties in the hiring process more risk averse,” it said.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-03/americans-distrust-may-be-hurting-job-market-fed-paper-says

:scared:

Seems legit.

Aubrey McClendon’s car was traveling 78 miles per hour when it crashed, killing him on March 2, the Oklahoma City police said Monday. The shale oil pioneer’s 2013 Chevy Tahoe hit a wall and burst into flames on a two-lane road near the city.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/aubrey-mcclendon-hit-wall-at-78-miles-per-hour-in-fatal-crash

Trump will never get within a hundred yards of a Presidential debate. He'd have to win the Republican primary (which isn't going to happen). There's no way a national broadcaster, other than Fox, would include Trump in a presidential debate. Networks want nothing to do with him, as seen by his recent firing by NBC and Univision.

Trump is the flavor of the month and has no chance to win the nomination. He is in this for the publicity and would get crushed by Hillary in an election if by some miracle he should win the nomination. She is leading him by double digits in every poll that matters at this point. Even the conservative media is running for the hills from this buffoon.

I think you are giving Trump to much credit. he appeals to a fraction of the conservatives and has alienated women and minorites and his own party. he is losing not only to Hillary but Sanders by double digits in the polls not to mention the other GOP candidates in important swing states.

:lol: Hilarious reading back on certain people's expert analysis of the election. 

He's wrong about everything he has an opinion on. He assured me that NYT's editorial section told him US GDP would be 4-5% by the end of 2015.

Does anybody here know a Clinton supporter in real life? For somebody doing as well as she is, I don't know anybody that likes her. Not one. I saw a fucking Fiorina bumper sticker for the first time a couple of days ago, and that one officially makes her more popular than Clinton around here.

I don't think I know anyone. I know people who like Trump, people who hate Trump, people who like Bernie, people who think Bernie is silly, and people who hate Hillary.

It's hard to tell what's real anymore. What we do know is that the Clinton's simply do not give a fuck, and until now they've been given nothing but wealth, fame, and power in exchange for their zero fucks.