magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Well, now we got a cracker with his finger on the nukes so you better watch yourself, boy.

So the HALF WHITE guy who raised by his White grandparents in Hawaii and went to Harvard law was so much different than any other white Democrat ? A true brother ? :lol:

Heck the first Black President was from the ghetto in the south. He smoked a lot of weed and loved fat girls.

He cheated on his wife and ate Big Mac's and his name was Willy.

It's so pathetic how these protesters and celebrities are acting right now.

Being ignorant is one thing. But the malicious statements and lack of morals is disgusting.

Lack of morals and deceny to minorities from whites is why people are protesting in the first place.

White people can't play the victim when they have been racist and sexist for hundreds of years.

Horse shit. THis right here is one of the reasons he won. Pretending blacks have it so bad that they're getting lynched on every street corner when the reality is that they've never had it better. Affirmative action moves them into jobs they're not suited for and colleges that wouldn't accept them had they not checked off the box marked african american. Blacks can commit mass murder and the media wont even mention the race of the kiler since apparently it would be considered racist. The cherry on top of this shit sundae is how we pretend whites are racist when its obvious they are not. If they were, none of this shit would've been allowed in the first place, including electing a black man to two terms. An extra cherry is how the blacks who are actual racists are celebrated in our culture.

If you bring up the fact a black guy got shot by cops this week I hope you also bring up the fact five white guys were shot as well. Not doing so would be racist.

MInorites have a huge and very loud voice in our culture. To pretend otherwise is asinine and shows the general idiocy we are drowning in.

Blacks may have never had it better in this country, in the fact they are no longer slaves, but they have always been far behind the pecking order to white males, and that is not going to change for a long time. You're an intelligent man, so I'm sure you're aware of the term institutional racism, which basically posits the idea that social institutions — such as governmental organizations, schools, banks, and courts of law — giving negative treatment to a group of people based on their race.

Here are a couple of examples about this:

http://americablog.com/2015/05/institutional-racism-by-the-numbers.html

When charged with the same crime, a black male is six times more likely to go to jail than a white male. In spite of being only 12 percent of the population, black people make up 38 percent of arrests for violent crimes. They are twice as likely to be victims of the threat or use of force by the police.

At the current rate of arrests, one out of every three black males born today will go to jail in their lifetime.

Studies show that these disparities are not caused by the black community being more criminal, but by “the implicit racial association of black Americans with dangerous or aggressive behavior,” which “significantly increases police officers’ willingness to employ violent or even deadly force against them.”

In specific localities, the unequal enforcement of our laws is even starker: Black people make up 15 percent of drivers, 42 percent of stops, and 73 percent of arrests on the NJ turnpike, although they violate traffic laws at “almost identical rates,” according to The Sentencing Project. In spite of white people being more likely to be caught carrying guns, drugs and other contraband, 52 percent of those stopped by New York’s “Stop and Frisk” policy were black and 32 percent were hispanic. Only 9 percent were white.

This is not due to black people being more likely to live in “high crime areas.” Subsequent analyses have shown that the same disparities occur when controlling for local crime rates, and that the actual crime rate of a given area is not at all predictive of a police officer’s justification for a search to be that it was in a “high crime area.”

These are just a few examples, but it shows that people view blacks differently than whites, and that they have been set up to fail due to systemic measures. You can read more in the link above, as well as the following:

However, in the interest of a civil and open discussion I want to agree with you on a few things. Firstly, I 100% agree with you that media is doing a terrible, terrible job of reporting when it comes to issues such as police shootings and Black Lives Matter issues. I think that group is hugely off base, partly because the media skews its reporting so heinously towards white on black crimes while ignoring so many black on white or black on black crimes. I couldn't agree with you more that media is largely responsible for misinforming people, and I also feel that black people in Black Lives Matter can and many do have racist tendencies towards white. I think that entire movement is horrendously misinformed, both intentionally and unintentionally. And many blacks in that group are being racist towards white solely because they feel emboldened and safe to do that. Which obviously is very wrong.

However, I think many in the Black Lives Matter movement have their priorities in a good position, which is to help out the social and economic standing of African American communities. Many of these communities continue to be discriminated against, not only socially by whites, but economically as well and I think that those who have their intentions in place are correct in being upset and protesting. To pretend racism does not currently happen by whites agaist blacks (And also blacks against whites) is asinine. 

Great so tell the Black male community to stop killing each other.

Tell them to stop blaming Whitey.

Be accountable for their children and community.

The system is actually rigged in their favor . Affirmative action anyone !

It is not my or any one else fault they lack the motivation to capitalize on the opportunities that are there for them.

Black Lives Matters are racist as is Al Sharpton and the Liberal Media. Bunch of race baiters.

Hey guess what all fucking lives matters. We are all humans. Except Hilloree it is a Lizard Person.

You know what the most asinine thing about racism is? The idea that the government can somehow socially engineer it out of existence.

To be fair, thinking government can fix anything (outside of its own self interests) is the most asinine thing about everything. 

You know what the most asinine thing about racism is? The idea that the government can somehow socially engineer it out of existence.

Don't tell the Germans that.

I went to a showing of the 1927 film Napoleon ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napol%C3%A9on_(1927_film) ) last Sunday here in London. Great film, btw. Anyway, towards the end, Napoleon gives a speech about his dream of the "people of Europe being united, under one strong leader".

And the audience started clapping.

Fucking clapping.

My mate turned to me and said "Do they clap when Hitler says the same thing?"

Blacks may have never had it better in this country, in the fact they are no longer slaves, but they have always been far behind the pecking order to white males, and that is not going to change for a long time. You're an intelligent man, so I'm sure you're aware of the term institutional racism, which basically posits the idea that social institutions — such as governmental organizations, schools, banks, and courts of law — giving negative treatment to a group of people based on their race.

Here are a couple of examples about this:

http://americablog.com/2015/05/institutional-racism-by-the-numbers.html

When charged with the same crime, a black male is six times more likely to go to jail than a white male. In spite of being only 12 percent of the population, black people make up 38 percent of arrests for violent crimes. They are twice as likely to be victims of the threat or use of force by the police.

At the current rate of arrests, one out of every three black males born today will go to jail in their lifetime.

Studies show that these disparities are not caused by the black community being more criminal, but by “the implicit racial association of black Americans with dangerous or aggressive behavior,” which “significantly increases police officers’ willingness to employ violent or even deadly force against them.”

In specific localities, the unequal enforcement of our laws is even starker: Black people make up 15 percent of drivers, 42 percent of stops, and 73 percent of arrests on the NJ turnpike, although they violate traffic laws at “almost identical rates,” according to The Sentencing Project. In spite of white people being more likely to be caught carrying guns, drugs and other contraband, 52 percent of those stopped by New York’s “Stop and Frisk” policy were black and 32 percent were hispanic. Only 9 percent were white.

This is not due to black people being more likely to live in “high crime areas.” Subsequent analyses have shown that the same disparities occur when controlling for local crime rates, and that the actual crime rate of a given area is not at all predictive of a police officer’s justification for a search to be that it was in a “high crime area.”

These are just a few examples, but it shows that people view blacks differently than whites, and that they have been set up to fail due to systemic measures. You can read more in the link above, as well as the following:

Why does that blog(and other media outlets) fail to tell you the reason why blacks are statistically more likely to go to jail and get a stiffer sentence because they have a much longer criminal history than the average white person being arrested? I'll tell you why....

It completely obliterates their entire argument.

An 18 year old white girl gets involved in a hit and run. She has no prior record. She gets community service and 5 years probation.

An 18 year old black guy gets involved in a hit and run. He has a prior record of drug possession, armed robbery, and resisting arrest. He gets 10 years in prison.

The statistics don't look racist when you take reality into consideration.

The average person will go out of their way to not drive through black neighborhoods because they hear stories on their local news every single night about shootings in those neighborhoods. They don't avoid white neighborhoods. THis is why people look at it "differently"......they want to live. I've offered "the liberal challenge" to several people over the years on these forums who say none of this matters. Next time you're in the Modesto area I will gladly drop you off in one of several neighborhoods I recommend and we'll see how long you last in an area liberals claim is no different than any other. You'll either get robbed, sodomized, or killed. Apparently I'm racist because I point out a fact.

#BLM is racist to its core. If it wasn't, instead of focusing on whitey pointing out facts they would focus on their own neighborhoods and how to bring down the horrifying statistics.

Well, now we got a cracker with his finger on the nukes so you better watch yourself, boy.

So the HALF WHITE guy who raised by his White grandparents in Hawaii and went to Harvard law was so much different than any other white Democrat ? A true brother ? :lol:

Heck the first Black President was from the ghetto in the south. He smoked a lot of weed and loved fat girls.

He cheated on his wife and ate Big Mac's and his name was Willy.

Biggie Smalls?

I went to a showing of the 1927 film Napoleon ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napol%C3%A9on_(1927_film) ) last Sunday here in London. Great film, btw. Anyway, towards the end, Napoleon gives a speech about his dream of the "people of Europe being united, under one strong leader".

And the audience started clapping.

Fucking clapping.

My mate turned to me and said "Do they clap when Hitler says the same thing?"

I think they are clapping for world peace though, not a super race? That's kind of what globalists want. Like Fifa.

Germany likes the EU because they benefit from it hugely. They lend money to Greece etc so they can buy their products.

Funny thing is after WWII the US told Germany to make cars and Japan to make tech. Shape up. You can't be trying to take over the world. Meanwhile the US have been slowly taking over the world one "regime change" at a time.

World peace is just as nefarious of a goal as a master race.

Vhy?

I think they think one leader means working together etc. Other than that I don't why they are clapping.

It's so pathetic how these protesters and celebrities are acting right now.

Being ignorant is one thing. But the malicious statements and lack of morals is disgusting.

Lack of morals and deceny to minorities from whites is why people are protesting in the first place.

White people can't play the victim when they have been racist and sexist for hundreds of years.

Horse shit. THis right here is one of the reasons he won. Pretending blacks have it so bad that they're getting lynched on every street corner when the reality is that they've never had it better. Affirmative action moves them into jobs they're not suited for and colleges that wouldn't accept them had they not checked off the box marked african american. Blacks can commit mass murder and the media wont even mention the race of the kiler since apparently it would be considered racist. The cherry on top of this shit sundae is how we pretend whites are racist when its obvious they are not. If they were, none of this shit would've been allowed in the first place, including electing a black man to two terms. An extra cherry is how the blacks who are actual racists are celebrated in our culture.

If you bring up the fact a black guy got shot by cops this week I hope you also bring up the fact five white guys were shot as well. Not doing so would be racist.

MInorites have a huge and very loud voice in our culture. To pretend otherwise is asinine and shows the general idiocy we are drowning in.

World peace is just as nefarious of a goal as a master race.

Vhy?

I think they think one leader means working together etc. Other than that I don't why they are clapping.

Because everyone actively pursuing world peace ends up stoking the flames and creating more war, to the point that people go to war for peace. Or so they claim

We are not a peaceful creature. So many of our contemporary issues are the result of the difference between what we'd like to think we are and what we actually are.