magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Trump got plenty of Latino votes and white women votes. He also got more black votes than Romney.

The narrative that angry white male racists won Trump the presidency is simply untrue.

He beat Romney with Latinos by 2%. This proves that people don't really care what you say. It was Trump listening to the people saying he will bring jobs back. I think also he got people who didnt trust the media or politicians. Finally there was someone saying fuck you.

America is still in recession and no one was listening. Nothing would change under Hillary.

Here are some pictures from New Orleans of what an user named KeyserSoze took

Thank you SJW's, again... it's becoming a fucking race war all over again

IMG_4848.JPG.29dc21dda1d85da6033e683cb06

IMG_4849.JPG.e9aa2d4370065e864b86ae8af01

Hillary could literally kill every newborn over the next 4 years and stupid cunt libtards would praise her for aiding the planet through depopulation.

They are that fucking mentally challenged.

And I used to think Republican's had the lock on that award.

Democrats use to be about trying to change the world. They use to be your hippy aunt.

Now they live to hate, complain, whine and cry about republicans.

Democrats are now Downzy and his clones.

It's funny, because my aunt was a lifelong hippy democrat and now she is terrified by all these new "trends". Did not voted for Trump, but she said she was "this" close to it....

There wont be a race war. Real violence is too scary for most of these SJWs. There's a big difference in ranting in the comments section of youtube and getting curb stomped because you pretend whitey is out to get you. There will be a handful of protests and random violent incidents but nothing on a grand scale.

Trump got plenty of Latino votes and white women votes. He also got more black votes than Romney.

The narrative that angry white male racists won Trump the presidency is simply untrue.

Yeah they fail to include the real statistics. If you point out how blacks, mexicans, and women voted for Trump and those votes crossed party lines, their whole house of cards comes crumbling down. Gotta play pretend awhile longer before reality sets in.

The population of the US is over 324 million. Less than 121 million people voted and ruined everything for the rest of us. 

Yes I know that over voting age is only 235+ million (still giving us the majority), but it's not only voting age people you ruined it for. 

It's so pathetic how these protesters and celebrities are acting right now.

Being ignorant is one thing. But the malicious statements and lack of morals is disgusting.

Being ignorant is one thing. But the malicious statements and lack of morals is disgusting.

Lack of morals and deceny to minorities from whites is why people are protesting in the first place.

White people can't play the victim when they have been racist and sexist for hundreds of years.

White people don't need anyone telling us what we can or can't feel, certainly in light of the coddled safe space world the SJWs want to create. Until our perspective is considered just as valid as others', you can expect more "fuck you" style politics.

Here is my brief analysis on the current state of American politics.

We are fucked. This country is retarded for many reasons, and I hope I will be able to purchase a cold Hurricane and smoke a fat doobie before the bomb drops.

White people don't need anyone telling us what we can or can't feel, certainly in light of the coddled safe space world the SJWs want to create. Until our perspective is considered just as valid as others', you can expect more "fuck you" style politics.

Ok fine, then minorities shouldn't be told what to feel either, or to "Just go along and accept" the president. 

Ok fine, then minorities shouldn't be told what to feel either, or to "Just go along and accept" the president. 

Depends what you mean.

They can feel anything they want to feel, obviously, although doubled down self-righteous anger probably isn't the best look right now.

What do you mean by "just  go along and accept"? Do they have to be happy? No. Do they have to support Trump's policies? No. Can they work to oust him in four years time? Certainly. Can they act like he somehow stole the election? Well, I guess they can, but they look pretty retarded. After so long paining Trump supporters as violent nuts, their projection couldn't be clearer.

Besides, part of the problem is this generalized atomization into these identity groups. "Minorities" as is that isn't a crude abstraction at best. "White people" as if we're all carrying a noose in our back pockets. We need to dial that shit back, humble ourselves, accept that people and societies are much more complicated than that social pseudo-science bullshit.

Maybe that should be the takeaway for all sides. Shut the fuck up and reflect for a minute. The world isn't what you thought it was. Ponder a bit.

I won't hold my breath.

Depends what you mean.

They can feel anything they want to feel, obviously, although doubled down self-righteous anger probably isn't the best look right now.

What do you mean by "just  go along and accept"? Do they have to be happy? No. Do they have to support Trump's policies? No. Can they work to oust him in four years time? Certainly. Can they act like he somehow stole the election? Well, I guess they can, but they look pretty retarded. After so long paining Trump supporters as violent nuts, their projection couldn't be clearer.

Besides, part of the problem is this generalized atomization into these identity groups. "Minorities" as is that isn't a crude abstraction at best. "White people" as if we're all carrying a noose in our back pockets. We need to dial that shit back, humble ourselves, accept that people and societies are much more complicated than that social pseudo-science bullshit.

Maybe that should be the takeaway for all sides. Shut the fuck up and reflect for a minute. The world isn't what you thought it was. Ponder a bit.

I won't hold my breath.

Thank you for this post. I tend to avoid discussing politics here because most posters are far more to the right then I am. But I appreciate your perspective here, and appreciate you not calling me a cuck or libfag or something. 

When I say "Shouldn't just go and accept it" I mean I have seen people on social media saying that people should go and support Trump as President, and I think that if people don't want to show support to him, that is fine. Protesting may be taking things too far (And it doesn't really accomplish anything, he won the election and that's that) but people are upset, because many groups feel marginalized and not safe by what Trump has said in the past. I think that they have every right to feel that, and if protesting is the best way to let out their feelings, so be it. It may not solve much, if anything, but if people need to vent I think they should be allowed to, and we shouldn't be dismissive of their actions. There is a lot of anxiety right now, so if people want to go against our President, I can support that. 

I think your point of not generalizing is a great point. Things are definitely more complicated then black or white and everyone has a unique viewpoint without lumping everyone in together. The same way that pro-Trump people should not all be classified as racist, not all liberals should be seen as faggots and SJWs. I am very liberal but I cringe and am embarrassed by all this SJW bullshit we see constantly. I think "Dialing shit back" as you say is very important, but I agree I'm not holding my breath on that happening. 

Lack of morals and deceny to minorities from whites is why people are protesting in the first place.

White people can't play the victim when they have been racist and sexist for hundreds of years.

Horse shit. THis right here is one of the reasons he won. Pretending blacks have it so bad that they're getting lynched on every street corner when the reality is that they've never had it better. Affirmative action moves them into jobs they're not suited for and colleges that wouldn't accept them had they not checked off the box marked african american. Blacks can commit mass murder and the media wont even mention the race of the kiler since apparently it would be considered racist. The cherry on top of this shit sundae is how we pretend whites are racist when its obvious they are not. If they were, none of this shit would've been allowed in the first place, including electing a black man to two terms. An extra cherry is how the blacks who are actual racists are celebrated in our culture.

If you bring up the fact a black guy got shot by cops this week I hope you also bring up the fact five white guys were shot as well. Not doing so would be racist.

MInorites have a huge and very loud voice in our culture. To pretend otherwise is asinine and shows the general idiocy we are drowning in.

I think your point of not generalizing is a great point. Things are definitely more complicated then black or white and everyone has a unique viewpoint without lumping everyone in together. The same way that pro-Trump people should not all be classified as racist, not all liberals should be seen as faggots and SJWs. I am very liberal but I cringe and am embarrassed by all this SJW bullshit we see constantly. I think "Dialing shit back" as you say is very important, but I agree I'm not holding my breath on that happening.

That was an interesting evolution of the discussion. Cant disagree with that.

Depends what you mean.

I won't hold my breath.

Thank you for this post. I tend to avoid discussing politics here because most posters are far more to the right then I am. But I appreciate your perspective here, and appreciate you not calling me a cuck or libfag or something. 

When I say "Shouldn't just go and accept it" I mean I have seen people on social media saying that people should go and support Trump as President, and I think that if people don't want to show support to him, that is fine. Protesting may be taking things too far (And it doesn't really accomplish anything, he won the election and that's that) but people are upset, because many groups feel marginalized and not safe by what Trump has said in the past. I think that they have every right to feel that, and if protesting is the best way to let out their feelings, so be it. It may not solve much, if anything, but if people need to vent I think they should be allowed to, and we shouldn't be dismissive of their actions. There is a lot of anxiety right now, so if people want to go against our President, I can support that. 

I don't think people here are nearly as far to the right as you think they are. Maybe I should only speak for myself but I think many posters here are seriously anti-authority and anti-establishment, sentiments that were just as easily at home on the left as on the right before the left went full authoritarian thought police retard. What you see here is a group of more or less politically conscious men who feel welcome nowhere in mainstream politics. It's a joke how contemptible ALL politicians and political parties are, so we treat them as a joke - because we've learned through experience that they and their supporters don't want to have a reasonable discussion, they just want to indoctrinate - and we troll along with the one candidate the whole corrupt establishment despises. For the lulz. For the tears. :lol:

Regarding people feeling marginalized and unsafe, I'd say that's on the media's hysteria and their too easily triggered selves. Maybe I'm wrong. I'm open to that. Instead of just buzzwords like racism, sexism, and islamophobia, someone tell me in concrete terms how people are marginalized or unsafe. Anyone? Bueller? Seriously, lets' talk about it.

As a general note, don't be so scared off by all the cuck and fag talk. It's rhetoric. It's situationist. It's tactical. I doubt there's anyone here who would spurn genuine conversation. If someone comes at me with "fucking white people, racist, misogynist, xenophobe!!!!!!" then yes, I'll be about how cuck and fag they are. We can chat for real too, though. Just don't expect a safe space. Salty language is allowed. :lol:

WTF ?

Really ? 

Making excuses and cuddling these ignorant lazy racists fucks is what has made a bad situation a epidemic.

Tell my why Chicago is a fucking war zone ? Or why Camden and Trenton are the way they are.

You want to blame the white folks ?

They won't change a thing. They'll just get the next big thing entirely wrong and post a cheap apology again.

Iraq war anyone?

This article of theirs isn't bad: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/business/economy/can-trump-save-their-jobs-theyre-counting-on-it.html

But yeah, after Snowden revealed that they colluded with the government on not revealing domestic surveillance programmes, it takes incredible mental gymnastics to trust the majority of their output.