• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

Just spent 2 hours arguing with shitlibs on Twitter and I absolutely weep for humanity.

Why would you do such a thing?

It's like arguing with a computer subroutine or a religious fundamentalist. 

1 hour ago, Waggy said:

Why would you do such a thing?

It's like arguing with a computer subroutine or a religious fundamentalist. 

I made an innocuous reply to Baz's shit tweet about not being able to sing until Biden is president and Soros unleashed the hounds, I got dragged into it. Next thing you know I've got three people throwing insults at me at once and screaming about Russia to the point where I can't keep up with it all and they're taking turns declaring victory. Apparently not trusting the news media implicitly makes one "basically Qanon".

16 minutes ago, Waggy said:

I've deleted all social media.

As we all should.

I'd delete it too, if I ever had any "real" accounts.  I have a handful of fake accounts that are necessary when shit I wanna see like a video is hidden behind a FB wall.  I also look at some artists' stuff on instagram strictly to look at pcitrues, but even that is infected by the rot that is politics.

I have never engaged in a "twitter argument."  I already waste enough time every day jerking off.  At least I get the orgasms at the end of that.

6 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

Just spent 2 hours arguing with shitlibs on Twitter and I absolutely weep for humanity.

I got banned for a week for tweeting a Joe Biden quote in response to cops killing the jihadist in Paris. Funny enough my ban came mere minutes after putting out two hash tags in regard to Hunter Biden. Hashtags that are trending but you have to manually type in the full hashtag lol.

"Why didn't the Paris cops just shoot him in the leg? Show some compassion man..."

That's the tweet that got me a week ban.

Edited by bran

The thing that gets me is how they all seem to admit that yes, there is a mass censorship campaign going on but "Twitter is totally within their rights to do so as a private company." But they still say that the story is bogus, which doesn't make any sense, because if the story was fabricated, why would they be trying to censor it? They'd just do what politicians have done for years and deny it instead. What sort of mental gymnastics do these people have to do to stay this ignorant? That's honestly an impressive amount of cognitive dissonance, and it says a lot that the most impressive thing about their faction is its ability to voluntarily stay blind to an issue when there's a spotlight on it.

1 hour ago, Nulla Lex Ink. said:

The thing that gets me is how they all seem to admit that yes, there is a mass censorship campaign going on but "Twitter is totally within their rights to do so as a private company." But they still say that the story is bogus, which doesn't make any sense, because if the story was fabricated, why would they be trying to censor it? They'd just do what politicians have done for years and deny it instead. What sort of mental gymnastics do these people have to do to stay this ignorant? That's honestly an impressive amount of cognitive dissonance, and it says a lot that the most impressive thing about their faction is its ability to voluntarily stay blind to an issue when there's a spotlight on it.

I find it weird that just now people are beginning to open their eyes and seeing how the game is rigged. Hasn’t it been blatantly obvious for a long time already, specially in the USA?

This twatter thing is just another clear example of how corporations have taken over every single aspect of our lives. And yes, these private corporations have the right to filter shit so the contents line up with their ideology/editorial line, it’s THEIR BUSINESS (not mine, not ours, but THEIRS; and not service, BUSINESS).

How did these corporations get so much power? That portrait of the old USA is anachronic and it only lives in people’s imagination. The current USA is subservient to big corporations in every aspect, from oil extraction to media and everywhere in between.

That’s the world we live in, though. That’s the paradigm ruling the whole world. We have been the proverbial frog enjoying the warm water in the pot. Now that the water is reaching a hard boil we find ourselves trapped with nowhere to go.

The fact that the education system has been so shit for a while is not an accident, it serves a very important purpose.

It’s just become more evident, but it’s been the case for a long time

4 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

The propaganda in the U.S. is off the charts. 

Millions of Americans entire reality is a complete fabrication of lies. 

Yeah but it’s all they know, they find comfort in knowing half of what they know is fake, and what they think they know is maybe partly true but also fake. America had been doing double bluffs since white man rapes the first native Indian and said that’s how we greet people.

I don't know how a country can come back from that level of self-delusion. 

Putin literally has to do nothing regarding the U.S. 

He can sit back and laugh while the idiots tear America apart and blame him. 

Likewise with the UK. Brexit is all Russia's fault (guess where they stole that playbook)

The US and the UK are in terminal decline and for all their faults it is a sad thing to see in many regards. They can only blame themselves though.