• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

For every fault that Trump has, and he has many, the actions of the Democrats are a thousand times worse. 

I'd always have been a supporter of Democrat Presidents but there is no way in hell I could support what they have done over the past four years. 

Back in 2004 I considered myself a Democrat, the only real issue I had with them was on guns, but with the filibuster intact I never worried about it. Then after Kerry lost they started to go a bit nutty, then Obama got in and outside of Obamacare, it felt like a third term of the Bush administration, wars escalating, bombing the shit out of the middle east, shitty economy. Trump has fought all of this stuff and still had us going down the right track AND ending wars and bringing troops home.

1 hour ago, Facekicker said:

It's the best part of the U.S. : the wilderness 

I am extremely thankful I was born and raised in small towns with a lot of forests. Small town America is great, great people, people who have fun and work hard. The coastal cities are fucking awful full of self righteous cunts with sticks up their asses a mile long. I have found hardcore Christians more fun and less uptight than these people. I feel bad where people in states like Washington and New York that have 1 or 2 cities control an entire state.

1 hour ago, bran said:

I am extremely thankful I was born and raised in small towns with a lot of forests. Small town America is great, great people, people who have fun and work hard. The coastal cities are fucking awful full of self righteous cunts with sticks up their asses a mile long. I have found hardcore Christians more fun and less uptight than these people. I feel bad where people in states like Washington and New York that have 1 or 2 cities control an entire state.

Funny thing is, it unites most of the state. Common ground I can find with anyone in the state is, "fuck Seattle, right?"

They can keep their CHAZ and burn their fucking city down, rest of us just go to work and enjoy the lower cost of living.

3 hours ago, bran said:

Exactly this. When I lived in the US the people I got on with best were from small town places in Wisconsin, Texas, Ohio and Colorado. 

The funny thing is that these mostly republican, christian people were exactly the people that the Irish media love to portray as ignorant hicks and generally stupid fucking illiterate vermin. This is because they are totally up the ass of the Democrat party and Irish people have been programmed to think of America as Manhattan, L.A., Miami and Chicago. Everyone else is bible thumping deliverance country. 

It was the exact opposite in my experience. The small town people were absolutely brilliant, generous beyond belief and all round good people. Even if they were religious they didn't force their opinion on me one bit. I think most of them assumed that because I was Irish that I was religious. They were kind of shocked when they discovered that I am agnostic. 

Most people I met from the big cities however and places like California and New York were absolute arseholes with only one or two exceptions. Just unbearable cunts. 

7 hours ago, Facekicker said:

We also had the Democrats fund radical Marxist groups like Antifa and BLM who have been given free reign to terrorise Democrat controlled cities across America. Several Trump supporters have been murdered by these groups.

You’ve got it backwards.

Private interests fund Antifa, BLM and the money is funneled through various proxies to the Democratic establishment and the hanger-ons from these various organizations. Biden was cash-strapped early this summer and poof, he’s ready to roll again. The top level will get paid while the boots-on-the-ground Starbucks barista out on the street unfortunately believes the nonsense he she whatever is spouting. Typical con-job pyramid scheme. Like any religious cult and arguably America at large.

The media has been fabricating these crises for years and the Dems and corporate America have taken the ball and ran with it. Floyd was merely the most famous (and successful) one of these shakedown attempts. 

And corporate America is going whole hog on the woke stuff because it maximizes profit to the largest degree possible. It also allows them to institute woke politics into the workplace, profiting themselves and upper class do-nothing academics and grifter types. This same corporate enterprise has expanded their reach into the house and senate for decades and now one of the billionaires owns a major publication outlet. This is literal fascism and your garden variety liberal wants more of it. Because in their fantasy land, this corrupt government will solve the problems caused by corruption. Feels before reals.

An argument could be mounted that antifa and BLM are controlled ops, pushing moderates back into Trumps arms, who hasn’t and will not do anything of consequence to help a beleaguered people. I don’t think this holds water because I know legitimately wealthy upper class people who are still affected by orange man bad syndrome and have started supporting Biden and crew even when cities are burning and people are rioting. I’ll refer you back to the like about this being Democrats best card to play. 

And the billions shift from side to side and the wars go on with brainwashed pride for the “love of God” and “human rights” and all these things are swept aside by the bloody hands of the hypnotized who carry the cross of homicide and history bears the scars of our civil waaaaaaaaaaar.

Edited by Waggy

The only reason I don't think Trump will win, is I've watched almost all the election night meltdown compilations. I would imagine the footage we'd get this time around would be even better, and I don't think the universe is that generous.

21 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Holy shit. Bovada is no longer taking bets on who wins the election. 

It's a conspiracy!

http://www.bovada.lv/sports/politics

It is back up. Biden is favored where Trump sits at +155.

I think Harris is a good bargain. She sits at +6600. For every dollar, you would get $66 back if she somehow managed to win. 

Pence is at +5000. 

These two candidates are walking corpses, especially Joe Biden. Slap down a dollar on Harris for insurance reasons and put down $20 on Biden. 

I am thinking of putting down $100 on Trump.