• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Pappa FAT said:

Are there still protests with shooting  going on  at the moment ?

two cops were shot yesterday in Louisville. Saturday Portland will be interesting since the Proud Boys are marching again.

Trump rally today in Jacksonville,Florida

1 hour ago, Tremolo said:

“Proud Boys”? Wtf is that? Sounds like a  monthly circle jerk group.

They're the opposing right wing extremists to Antifa.  How they got their name is a long story.  Google it if you don't know....I'm not here to wipe your ass for you!

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

What the fuck is this dystopian bullshit

Screenshot_20200925-055403.png

The GPS thing? Well 1, it's an ad, 2 they've been around for a long fucking time. PI's use them all the time

I want that thing you point at dogs and it's got ultra sonic frequencies that makes them shut the fuck up when barking.

I'd just point it at every asshole fucking dog in the neighborhood.   Goddamn fucking barking dogs.

I bet it doesn't work though.  If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.

4 minutes ago, AxlisOld said:

The GPS thing? Well 1, it's an ad, 2 they've been around for a long fucking time. PI's use them all the time

just seems a bit overbearing for bosses to be tagging their employee's cars with gps so they can bitch at them for stopping at mcdonalds to take a piss :shrugs: