• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

4 hours ago, El Brasky said:

Says our resident  CCP propaganda poster.

Tell your slant eyed masters they have small dicks.

I guess the show could be called Freedom Propaganda. That’s what I like about Trump, less over heads, he just has a red curtain and something gold. Hillary had like the production of 150 million dollar CGI movie with all these rappers and social media CEOs. And then she lost. It was like opening night of the Star Wars prequels. 

Twitter is now trending #AllBuildingsMatter to try and equate the twin towers and the surrounding buildings to the insensitivity of "All Lives Matter" to "black lives matter", these people are massive piece of shit.

Homicides in Chicago:

2016: 770

2017: 660

2018: 561

2019: 490  (nice downward trend I guess...)

2020:  (as of Sep 10) 530   (oh, never mind...)

Black lives only matter outside of the south side of Chicago, apparently.

And that's why I don't and can't take this "movement" seriously.   It'd be like a guy dying of AIDS complaining he stubbed his toe, and going out and raising hell that STUBBED TOES MATTER, but the AIDS?  Nah, that's cool...it'll just go away, I'm sure.

3 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

siiiiiiigh.

Life is too short to waste even 30 seconds of time watching videos of these nitwits thinking they're "pwning" each other.

Tards.  Every last motherfucking one of em.

The shitty part is that some of us don’t use social media because it’s is full of that crap, but those same assholes spread all that shit “content” outside of SM into other platforms because for some reason more people have to [i]watch this video of this nobody pwning this other nobody[/i].

Social media is fucking cancer.

1 hour ago, november snow said:

BREAKING: US President Donald Trump says Bahrain has agreed to normalise relations with Israel Joint statement says 'full diplomatic relations between Israel and Bahrain' agreed

:smugpepe::trump:

Israel and UAE,Serbia-Kosovo and now this:trump:

but shitty black lives on wellfare matters:fataxl: