• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Three men were sitting in a Moscow prison. They ask each other what they were in there for. The first man says "I show up to work ten minutes late, so I arrested for sabotage."

The second man says "I show up to work ten minutes early, so I arrested for espionage."

The third man says "I show up to work on time."

"Why do they arrest you for this?"

"Because it mean I have working watch."

Another version:

Three men are sitting in a prison cell in Moscow. The first man says "I'm here because I support Peter Kropotkin." The second man says "I'm here because I oppose Peter Kropotkin." Finally, the third one chimes in with "I am Peter Kropotkin."

6 hours ago, Facekicker said:

So what's stopping someone from voting 10 times?

Once again, how dare you ask these questions you bigot! There was a guy that admitted to voting for Obama 6 times, someone was just arrested in my state for voting twice in the primaries. You just had 10k votes in Georgia(iirc) where they voted both through the mail and then showed up to vote in person. Certain states you need an ID(mostly red states) and in blue states we are just supposed to be on the honor system and just believe all your poll workers are noble people, which they aren't, but Democrats do not live in reality.

6 minutes ago, bran said:

Now Sweet Child lol.

I would love to be a fly on the wall for the fit Axl will throw over this.

"BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! THE MEAN ORANGE MAN IS USING MY SONGS! GET ME MY PHONE I NEED TO ANGRY TWEET! Oh by the way when do I get paid for this?"