• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

So what do we think about Trump “lying” about gook flu? Tbh, I haven’t had time to keep up with it today, so hopefully someone can give me the cliff notes version. Is this the 2020 version of the pussy tape?

2 hours ago, Bobbo said:

So what do we think about Trump “lying” about gook flu? Tbh, I haven’t had time to keep up with it today, so hopefully someone can give me the cliff notes version. Is this the 2020 version of the pussy tape?

The gist of it is he was trying to downplay the virus to keep people calm. According to Trump the part that was played was taken in the middle of a talk in where the context was keeping people calm and not leading to a panic. 

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Literally all the evidence points to a landslide win for Donald Trump. Do you see boat parades for Joe Biden?

Fuck off with the Biden leads polls. Nobody is buying that bullshit. Not even Biden supporters. He doesn't have any.

Yeah but thd fix might be in. Nixon actually won in 1960 and yet lost.

There are very few Biden supporters, but there are a LOT of bloo-no-matter-hoo people with TDS. I wouldn't write the election off as a victory for Trump just yet. Hillary is one of the most unbelievably unpopular people in history and she still came 80k votes away from beating him. Biden will almost certainly do better than Hillary just based on not being Hillary, so Trump will need a bigger turnout as well.

21 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

There are very few Biden supporters, but there are a LOT of bloo-no-matter-hoo people with TDS. I wouldn't write the election off as a victory for Trump just yet. Hillary is one of the most unbelievably unpopular people in history and she still came 80k votes away from beating him. Biden will almost certainly do better than Hillary just based on not being Hillary, so Trump will need a bigger turnout as well.

The problem is Hillary had actual fans, especially in my area of NH. She had diehards "her turn" idiots that would get involved in every single quasi political discussion. I have yet to meet anyone on that level when it comes to Biden, in many polls Biden's enthusiasm is 6-9 points lower than Hillary. Biden is also slipping with Hispanic and black voters which isn't good for him. This is why Democrats are pushing for the mail in ballots, hoping their rioters can be assed to get off the couch or stop lobbing molotovs for 5 minutes to fill out a ballot and then put back in the mail box.

1 minute ago, bacardimayne said:

Who decides how the election is done?

The individual states and then it goes to the courts and then flip a coin and see which way the judges rule lol.

56 minutes ago, sixes unmasked said:

In a case like this, wouldnt the Speaker of the House become interim president?

She could become president but it is quite unlikely. If neither candidate gets the amount of electoral votes necessary, the House would elect the President, the Senate the Vice President. If Congress doesn't come to an agreement, the Speaker of the House would become interim President. The problem is to do so, Nancy Pelosi would have to step down from Congress. If she became President for 3 months, she would be out of a job when a President is finally elected.

The major problem to all of this is, the situation we are looking at isn't either side doesn't have enough electoral votes, but both sides will claim victory. Then it is going to be a major legal issue trying to figure out the actual count, then trying to match ballots to voter rolls, match signatures. At this point it gets really muddy. The US tried to clear this up in the 1930s but legal scholars of the time said it was basically incomprehensible. The states would certify their electors to whichever candidate. The problem is people debate who actually does the certifying. Some say it is the Governors of the states and some say it is up to the state's legislatures. So basically you would get into a situation where a Democrat governor would try to certify the results against a Republican legislature. 

I also want to put something into perspective for people with this election. Even with the generous polling, even if you take it all at face value, it is Biden 270-Trump 268......This is also with giving Biden Ohio.......

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

Literally all the evidence points to a landslide win for Donald Trump. Do you see boat parades for Joe Biden?

Fuck off with the Biden leads polls. Nobody is buying that bullshit. Not even Biden supporters. He doesn't have any.

This is the payback for their tired old bullshit "Buuut Hilllary won the populllarrr voooteee."

Trump is gonna win every state's popular vote with the exception of CA, NY, and IL. 

But they'll suppress the fuck out of that information and lie, cheat, and steal and use every excuse in the book....mail in votes, our precious blacks couldn't get to the polls...our precious blacks are too horse-ass stupid to have a legal Identification Card so voter ID laws are unlawful.....(far more racist than anything any Republican ever said...these Dems think blacks are so fucking stupid they don't have fucking IDs!!)

It goes on and on.

Who was is that said this is gonna make 2000 look like a fun day in the park?  This is gonna be the ugliest, most violent, drawn out election in US history, all cause Orange Man Bad.

And at the end of the day, it's just sports.  You want your team to win, and the dickless pussies lose like the Indians blowing a 3-1 lead in the World Series.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4-8 years of hearing Harri's smug ass bitch voice when she's president...but fuck it, who care....it'll never destroy my soul like the Indians losing did.

12 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

Barack Obama got one of them Nobel prizes just for being black. President Trump oughta get at least three of them for the work he has done. 

Trump should get it for dropping the mother of all bombs. Mr Noble invented TNT, right? Everything makes sense now.