• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, bacardimayne said:

shouldnt the words "nursing homes" single-handedly destroy his campaign?

It should but it won't. He's got a book coming out soon about what a great leader he was throughout this year. His supporters are lapping it up already. He's America's governor!!

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I remember Fauci doing full story, saying Cuomo did the best job in the U.S. with the wu flu.

Killed the most people by far of any state/ city

This shows us that it was their intention to kill lots of people with the virus.

How good would it be if trumps son runs for president after trump wins this election , so even though Donald himself won’t go back to back 3 times cause he legally can’t, his name will ! How fucking funny would that be, the trump name in the whitehouse for 16 years 😂 

Just now, Pappa FAT said:

How good would it be if trumps son runs for president after trump wins this election , so even though Donald himself won’t go back to back 3 times cause he legally can’t, his name will ! How fucking funny would that be, the trump name in the whitehouse for 16 years 😂 

Just keep it going. Don Jr 2024 & 2028, Ivanka 2032 & 2036, Eric 2040 & 2044, then that Barron giant 2048 & 2052

39 minutes ago, El Brasky said:

Me thinks we're being worked. 

Biden will somehow win the rust belt.

The problem Democrat have is the rust belt is going more and more red, Pennsylvania Republicans have cut into the Democrat's registration lead by over 100,000 voters by mid July. It is going to come down to the suburban voters and how they break, if they want law and order and continue fracking they will go Trump, if they want more riots and the green new deal, they will go Biden, With the articles coming out lately and how Biden's been acting, they are extremely worried the suburban vote is drifting towards Trump.

6 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Yep.  That's our next President to die or step down in his first year in office, and our first black lady President that nobody ever elected.  That's how it's gonna play out.

minorities gonna minor, (((they gonna.... )))

4 minutes ago, Budd Dwyer said:

dude, who gives a fuck

doxxing is lame

antifucks will go out of fashion as soon as the election is over or in the next year

I don't think its doxing if the name and face is easily found in the press. 

I edited the name out , can you delete the picture in your quote.

This polling is all over the place, Trump leading Biden in the hispanic vote but somehow down 4% in Florida....the fuck lol. Some polling firm that used to look at polling data said they stopped doing it in 2016 and 2020 is even worse in terms of manipulating samples. Going to be a shitshow.