US Politics, Culture and Society

A journalist already blew holes in the Atlantic story. The Atlantic story says Trump said the reason for the cancellation of the event was because of the weather, they didn't want to fly the chopper in and the secret service wouldn't drive him. The Atlantic says this is a lie and the reason was because Trump didn't want his hair wet(seriously this shit reads like TDS fanfic). A journalist from buzzfeed(of all fucking places) did a Freedom of Information Act to get the documents. Trump was telling the truth, the Navy called off the event because they didn't want to fly the chopper because of the lowered ceiling due to bad weather, they didn't want to drive because the roads were back roads and weren't in the best shape.

They also then walked the story back somewhat. The original "source" said Trump said Trump said our dead soldiers were suckers and losers. Now they are saying Trump said WW1 was a pointless war and those that went were suckers. I take this to mean those that decided to go to war were the suckers, not the actual soldiers that didn't have a choice. The Atlantic is a massive rag owned by a Biden super donor(shocking). Biden had ads ready to go in less than 24 hours after the "report" which includes a supposed former Trump supporting vet.  Biden also took "questions" today, the very next day after the "report" came out, the first "reporter" to ask a question? She was from the Atlantic......

I think it is clear as day this "report" was meant to come out in October at some point but the Democrats have been panicking hard over Trump surging in the polls. They are also panicking because Trump forced Biden out of his basement, this has destroyed the Biden narrative by showing the massive enthusiasm gap in both Kenosha and Pennsylvania rallies. Trump has a line of supporters 10 miles long and Biden can't get more than 5 people to show up on their own. Then Pelosi and the salon blew up and helped destroy the mail in ballot narrative. The media needed a story they controlled the narrative of so they could run interference for Biden, problem is they released it just before Labor Day where this will be forgotten by most. It will come up in the debate I'm sure and Trump should be ready for it.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, axlfan88 said:

They needed time to make fake polls to try and counter what is really going on. It is kind of funny. CNN going into the conventions had the race at Biden +4, then the consensus was the race was tightening, then a week after the convention they have Biden +8 lol.

Last week Trump made peace between Israel and UAE,yestreday he made peace between Serbia and Kosovo.......and at the same time he sent 3 B52 bombers close to Crimea :smugpepe:The most powerful man in the world,great foreign policy :trump:TRUMP 2020 KEEP AMERICA GREAT :trump:

11 minutes ago, RedHook said:

Antifa retard lights himself on fire with molotov cocktail 😁 

There's a version of the video with the Footloose song that's hilarious!

His friends are retards too, rolling on the ground isn't gonna help when it's your feet that's on fire dumb-asses.

Notice a cop came over and put out the flames with an extinguisher, but not even a "Thank you" from the people who were attacking that same cop a minute earlier.

15 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Damn it Bran.....you essentially being the only fair and balanced news source I know of has made you an invaluable poster......and you pushed me off the last spot on the Leaderboard with all your damn likes, ya bastard!

Damn man thanks a lot, I do really appreciate all the kind words.

Rioting seems rather quiet in Portland tonight so far, Rochester is the real hotspot it seems. Some ANTIFA chick came up to some white guy flipping out, white guy punched her in the mouth.

Seems the new thing to do is to intimidate people who are just sitting outside and eating, first in Rochester, New York and now in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

5 hours ago, bran said:

Seems the new thing to do is to intimidate people who are just sitting outside and eating, first in Rochester, New York and now in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

Do these morons not realize they are killing their own cities, which means more poverty and more crime and more deaths.

I've been to Pittsburgh several times, it was a great city. Also been many times to Baltimore, Philly, Rochester to name a few. All this crap they are doing will keep visitors like me away. They will cause businesses like those restaurants to either close or move. They will cause upstanding residents to flee. Tax revenue will be lost. Jobs will be lost. Unemployment will skyrocket.

And somehow they think what they're doing will actually help their quality of life?

The dumb-asses deserve to live in the shit-holes they are creating.