• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

Love or hate Trump, but he shows more determination and energy to win. Dems don’t really have anything on the table besides insulting Trump and his supporters. Yes, Trump is a huge loudmouth and can be obnoxious at times, but I have yet to learn if he has ever insulted any Democratic voters. Our country has a shit bowlcut female president who divides her country every day and is basically an EU puppet who got the seat w out even running for president in 2016. 

47 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

The Dems have completely lost the plot.

I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying, hypocritical, and ineffectual clowns.

This election cycle has pushed me much further to the right than I have ever been but I don't think it is because I have shifted my world view but the Democrats have left me behind. Even when I used to disagree with Democrats in the past, I could always see their view and would think "you know I disagree with you but I definitely see where you are coming from", I can't do that anymore. On a vast majority of issues I cannot see where the Democrats are coming from anymore. Republicans during the Bush administration was the same way for me.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

The Dems have completely lost the plot.

I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying, hypocritical, and ineffectual clowns.

giphy.gif

47 minutes ago, bran said:

Russian prankster dupes Kamala Harris into accepting fake dirt on Trump.

http://nypost.com/2020/08/21/kamala-harris-duped-by-russian-pranksters-posing-as-greta-thunberg/

Know what this immediately made me think of? Those old E-mail scams that would say someone was the sole heir of a rich Indian prince, but in order to collect their inheritance they had to provide their bank account info.

"Hmm, Indian prince... I don't know, sounds fishy... But wait a minute, my mother is Indian! So it must be true! COME TO MAMA KAMALA!"

9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

It’s a bummer, but at the same time, it’s interesting to see people’s reaction to the mess in the US right now. People are still stuck in the western Cold War mindset, where the communism is the path to the destruction of the nation’s social fabric while capitalism is the path to freedom and salvation.

Do people really believe these caricatures are an accurate representation of what’s going on right now?

He forgot the part about babies being grilled and eaten by the commies.

I feel for the people who don’t have the tools to stay afloat during these times of crisis. Times are changing, but that’s always been the case, it just feels that now someone has a heavy foot on the gas pedal.