US Politics, Culture and Society

Just now, John Bonham said:

Was on Interstate 91 and the Mass Pike today.

Both have Variable Message Signs with Hurricane warnings on them.

I live 90 miles inland and there are no active tropical storms in the Atlantic ocean. :huh:

JB going with  researched pic. I fucking love it. Somebody who doesn't write like a dummy should make this into a topic with a poll.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Hulkamania said:

JB going with  researched pic. I fucking love it. Somebody who doesn't write like a dummy should make this into a topic with a poll.

They said "Know your evacuation route"

How many of you know your evacuation route? 

And where would you go if you had to evacuate?

22 hours ago, sixes said:

Jr's?

Mary Trump. So far the most exciting revelation occurs at the White House during a family dinner when Mary’s Aunt brings up the time Freddy Trump dumped mashed potatoes all over 7 year old Donald’s head. 

2 hours ago, bacardimayne said:

this may end up getting 4chan shut down

there was a thread last night about hacking twitter and cryptocurrencies, they're trying to distance themselves from it but the thread is real http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/267989181 - whether it was a false flag is up for debate

rb1iHle.jpg

legendary hack

i hope he keeps every penny

VW7kCzN.png

lmao, the timing of that poor dude. I bet he's going to get into big trouble now. He's now gotta explain to FBI boomers that he couldnt possibly put together such a big hack in 24h.

Unless...

i noticed something about jews was trending for like 4 days straight at least

first it was "JewishPrivilege" for a couple days then just "Jews" and then the hack happened

you'd think anything about them would be immediately blacklisted :shrugs:

So I have learned over the last couple of days that white people murder and rape because we are subhuman and less than black people because of our lack of melanin. Also learned black people are hispanic and the real jews.