Jump to content
magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Recommended Posts

This guy racked up charges that should have amounted to 250 years in prison for 35 counts of child porn.

Instead he got 6 months house arrest that disappears if he gets a job.

 

His father is a Judge, I wonder if he is a pedophile also 

 

Screenshot-2020-06-30-19-20-55-1.png

 

Authorities brought in an outside judge and prosecutor. 

😡  

 

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/news/trending/no-prison-time-son-pennsylvania-judge-who-pleaded-guilty-child-porn/UNRYDIHOK5A33C4PBBSVTXESOI/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, John Bonham said:

101854760_10157463000016305_3937851361021919232_o.jpg

If somebody is gonna sell the American people a line of bullshit it might as well be Donald Trump. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 7:36 AM, magisme said:

If it was all about population, we'd be a country run by the whims of big cities. A republic is an entirely different thing than a democracy.

 

There are reasons.

Spot on. If it were not for the electoral college, New York, Texas & Cali would decide everything. Meaning we'd no longer have the 2nd, Americans would still be without healthcare but illigals would have it for free. Open borders, defunding of PD, crime up everywhere along with the collapse of the US economy & Chicago would up its game to 80 black on black murders a week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone notice that apparently, Trumps rally in Oklahoma is the reason for ALL spikes in Covid-19 across the US?? Had nothing to do with all the protests, just the Trump Rally.

The single, 3 hour Trump rally.

In Oklahoma.

 

Fuckin' idiots. Mainstem media is god damn joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My state voted to expand Medicaid. No I did not vote.

 

It is a dream for Manets. If you make less than 17k a year, your health care is practically free. 90% of the funds come from the federal government and 10% comes from the state. 

 

It was a voter initiative and it amended the state constitution (lol), so it will probably stick. Higher taxes to treat the poor.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, arnold layne said:

My state voted to expand Medicaid. No I did not vote.

 

It is a dream for Manets. If you make less than 17k a year, your health care is practically free. 90% of the funds come from the federal government and 10% comes from the state. 

 

It was a voter initiative and it amended the state constitution (lol), so it will probably stick. Higher taxes to treat the poor.  

If it's a state vote, how does 90% of the money come from the federal government?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, magisme said:

If it's a state vote, how does 90% of the money come from the federal government?

It had something to do with Obamacare. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Apparently, there is someone in the news named Jizz Lane

Need to confess, I had to slap my salami after 3 months of solitude and I chose the street miser ex now lived on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, John Bonham said:

Apparently, there is someone in the news named Jizz Lane

Took me a minute to realize that you were referring to Epstein’s assistant and not the offspring of Jizzy Pearl and Jani Lane. Uncle Tom’s Cabin vs. Jeffrey Epstein’s Island.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Protesters" blocked the road that lead to Trump's event at Mt Rushmore. They brought in 3 vans and the proceeded to slash or remove the tires so they couldn't be pushed. It then took the police and NG 2 hours to move 150 of these protesters. So thousands of Trump supporters that wanted to go near the event can't make it now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bran said:

"Protesters" blocked the road that lead to Trump's event at Mt Rushmore. They brought in 3 vans and the proceeded to slash or remove the tires so they couldn't be pushed. It then took the police and NG 2 hours to move 150 of these protesters. So thousands of Trump supporters that wanted to go near the event can't make it now. 

 

"Protesters" outside that St Louis couple's house too. The couple that came out with guns to defend themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

South Dakota Governor said they got 150,000 people to request tickets for the 7,500 seat venue in 3 days. 7,500 seats are filled and another 3,000+ couldn't get there because of antifa fags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, bran said:

South Dakota Governor said they got 150,000 people to request tickets for the 7,500 seat venue in 3 days. 7,500 seats are filled and another 3,000+ couldn't get there because of antifa fags.

 

Not one bit of social distancing going on and just a sprinkle of masks 💜

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ghislaine is going to rock the election. Trump is obviously mossad adjacent. Ghis is going to bring down the Dems to stay out of jail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, bran said:

South Dakota Governor said they got 150,000 people to request tickets for the 7,500 seat venue in 3 days. 7,500 seats are filled and another 3,000+ couldn't get there because of antifa fags.

 

This is a hell of a speech

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...