magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

trump-intelligence-shakeup-2020-photo-re

So Michael Scott is now the Director of National Intelligence !!!

As long he ends all his briefings with “That’s what she said “ I’m not against it.

On 5/21/2020 at 11:04 PM, Facekicker said:

I've lost a lot of respect for Stephen King. He's gone full on Trump Derangement Syndrome. 

It's pathetic. 

I could bang on for ages but really they totally aren’t for tolerance or democracy. Everything they say totally misses the point that a prez isn’t forever. Trump is  a message to wake up about certain things, not double down on pretending to be nice while starving children to death in Yemen. The levels of hypocrisy are insane. But I sort of get the boomer thing, the world was one way and now they just stand out because they think they are rich because they are great, not because of the borrowing and Fed being some weird clandestine private company that just profits from printing free money to protect us. I’m the dumbest man not in America. 

Oh yeah I’m glad ur company failed you sometimes karma is a bitch and I’m just here to let you know I was waiting. 

On 5/22/2020 at 7:58 AM, Dr. Strangelove said:

some savage beating up old people at a nursing home in detroit

media barely covering it because it's black on white, crying about the jogger robber for the 40th day in a row instead

trump vaguely tweeted about it

oy vey

That guy has no life, he's the first to respond to every single Trump tweet. What a dipshit. 

On 5/20/2020 at 9:21 PM, magisme said:

Professional photo and they still can't get the fat grease off of her face.

That’s not grease that KFC. 

Just a thing for any wrestling fans here. It's really interesting how, despite being an intelligent guy and a prime target of the SJW/progressive/cancel culture etc crowd, Jim Cornette is a 100% Trump Derangement Syndrome victim. And it's no mystery why: he paid zero attention to politics his entire life until he lost a huge amount of savings/investments in 2008 and decided to start paying attention at which point his introduction to politics via the mainstream media was the narrative of "Republicans are evil and responsible for everything bad and Saint Obama is here to save us." 

I listen to his podcast and have to skip the Trump rants at this point and on his Twitter you'll find him still retweeting CNN lies about Trump calling Nazis "fine people" and all Mexicans are rapists. 

I just find it interesting because 18 years ago at Uni I was reading Michael Moore and railing against capitalism and the patriarchy before all this woke shit became mainstream but, as the saying goes: "If you're not a little liberal when you're young you have no heart; If you're not a little conservative when you're older you have no brain." 

2 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

are these people serious?

Oh it was successful alright. Just not for anyone other than the oil and arms industry. 

Vox(lol)- Is America Too Libertarian to Deal With the Corona Virus?" LMAO.

7 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

30 years too late to save gnr unfortunately

Wonder will it trigger fatass to make a tit out of himself on twitter again?