magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

9 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Would anybody miss Hillary if President Trump took her out with a drone strike? I am sure Bill would be happy. 

She’s killed more Americans than anybody from Iran.

The ratings for this impeachment must be lower than unemployment in the African American community. It is all Boy Who Cried Wolf. Nobody sane gives a fuck. Trump could have Joe Biden executed and most people would still vote for him. 

If anything it’s distracting from the fact Trump hasn’t really delivered what he ran on. Trump impeachment is cover for the invasion of Iran. 

Edited by wasted

22 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

The ratings for this impeachment must be lower than unemployment in the African American community. It is all Boy Who Cried Wolf. Nobody sane gives a fuck. Trump could have Joe Biden executed and most people would still vote for him. 

Just by judging from Youtube numbers, the first day pulled in only about a third of the viewers the inquiry pulled in and this is after Youtube banned multiple popular right wing channels that were streaming the trial. Today was even lower, even falling below 20k at what should be peak times. The ratings for all major "news" networks were basically the same as any normal day of programming. Senators can't even stay awake. Rand Paul was doing crosswords, Diane Feinstein left an hour earlier yesterday, and Elizabeth Warren was playing some kind of game. Multiple senators were walking around and leaving the hall for hours on end.

Edited by bran

1 hour ago, bran said:

Just by judging from Youtube numbers, the first day pulled in only about a third of the viewers the inquiry pulled in and this is after Youtube banned multiple popular right wing channels that were streaming the trial. Today was even lower, even falling below 20k at what should be peak times. The ratings for all major "news" networks were basically the same as any normal day of programming. Senators can't even stay awake. Rand Paul was doing crosswords, Diane Feinstein left an hour earlier yesterday, and Elizabeth Warren was playing some kind of game. Multiple senators were walking around and leaving the hall for hours on end.

Trudeau not buying donuts from Tim Hortons was a bigger story than this. CNN is a school shooting away from bumping this off the top of their news feed. 

50 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Trudeau not buying donuts from Tim Hortons was a bigger story than this.

everyone talks about trump derangement syndrome but trudeau derangement syndrome runs rampant in these parts

Listening to Adam Schiff talk for hours on end should be against the Geneva Convention. Impeachment is supposed to be about the Ukraine but he doesn't shut the fuck up about Russia. He said the aid was to fight Russia over there(Europe) and not in the US. The guy is mental.

Fight Russia...who knew the Democrats would turn into 1950's Joe McCarthy Cold War lunatics?

The idea that Russia wants to invade Europe is laughable nonsense. 

The US should get the fuck out and leave Ukraine sort out their own problems. 

And pull all their troops out of the rest of Europe while they are at it. Most people here are sick of US imperialism 

Imagine impeaching a president because he wanted to make sure our taxpayer money wasn't going to corrupt millionaires and billionaires. New poll out shows this trial isn't touching the president as his approval rating is at an all time high and impeaching the president is under water.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/24/trump-hits-new-approval-high-impeachment-support-d/

Edited by bran

20 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

everyone talks about trump derangement syndrome but trudeau derangement syndrome runs rampant in these parts

Fact is that nigga legalized weed. I will always respect him for that. 

25 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Fact is that nigga legalized weed. I will always respect him for that. 

Really surprised Trump signed to raise the smoking age. The young voters must be really happy with that one. 

6 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

Really surprised Trump signed to raise the smoking age. The young voters must be really happy with that one. 

Is that how he's tackling the vaping crisis?

4 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

Is that how he's tackling the vaping crisis?

I guess but I fail to see the thought process here. Nobody here gives a shit because we are all over 21, but I don't like it because it is an attack on personal freedoms and it is a law I feel like contradicts the Republican platform. Raising the smoking age got bipartisan support. 

Yeah it was stupid. You can vote, drive, kill and die for your country, but don't dare buy a pack of cigarettes or an E Cig.

2 hours ago, bran said:

It reads so much like a parody that I'd like to say he's just making fun of people who might actually think like that, but, well, I've lived through this last decade. A lack of self awareness is usually a defining feature of these people, which is a term I use loosely, because some of them are so dumb and messed up I often wonder if they're actually some sort of lower life form mimicking humans. It makes me laugh, at first because it's amusing, but eventually it hits me that I'm not watching some absurd comedy, I'm witnessing life in 2020 and it turns into one of those "Jesus Christ, these people exist, what is reality" laughs.

Wasn't going to post this because I didn't know where it was going but after one of the people in this report spoke out it seems legit.

New York Times writer Ken Vogel started writing a story about a meeting that took place at the White House between Obama officials and Ukranian prosecutors. The topic of discussion was the Bidens and the corruption going on with Burisma. For some reason the writer decided to squash the story. What was found out was the person who signed in these Ukranians into the White House the day of the meeting was Eric Ciaramella, the whistleblower. 

http://streamable.com/hd9cy

Edited by bran