US Politics, Culture and Society

LOL to all of you that think this isn't as 100% scripted and determined beforehand like Wrestlemania. 

We're all the same fucking mouthbreathing morons to these cunts in charge.   To the inbred hillbillies, they give em Wrasslin' and monster trucks and Nascar.

To the somewhat literate middle class, they give them all manners of sportsball....with YOUR city printed right on the clothes!!  Rah rah!!  And if that doesn't work, they give em retard action movies where 90 lb chicks kick the shit out of 1000 year old gods and super heroes stop the universe from ending every 6 weeks.

And finally, to the upper crust snobs, they give them "politics" and NPR and let them argue about insane bullshit like welfare and kids in cages while they drink their wine and eat cheese.  Fuck em.

Fuck all of them....it's ALLLLL the same.  It's ALLL a distraction.  NONE of it matters.   Trump hasn't changed your fucking life a single iota just like Obama didn't.   Same shit, different bumper stickers.  The only difference this time is the media's throbbing hate boner is ready to explode and someone's gonna get bukkaked.  I've never seen such an organized, unified attack on ONE human being in my entire life.  Not even Hussein or Bin Laden.   It's lunacy...but it's all part of the game.

So carry on peasants.  Enjoy your bread and circus.  None of it fucking matters but the people in charge still get to suck cavier out of 8 year old boy's asshole's on private jets so that's all that matters.

I'm gonna stop now before I get Seth Riched in the back of the head.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

Posted Images

Trump HAS helped change my life. My 401k has done better the last 3 years then the previous 8. Fuck liberals. Fuck the left. And give some Popeyes chicken coupons to the morons out there that actually believe if the US stayed in the RIDICULOUS Paris accords, that we'd save the Whales, the Ice caps, Boston, New York and the world. WRONG!! Shit always melts. Move or STFU and stop complaining!

5 hours ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Did I hack your account?

Nah, I've always been on the same page, I'm just less vocal about it.   It's like yelling and screaming at a group of chimps to stop throwing their shit at each other.   Does not good.  I  think some people might suspect the truth deep down, but it scares the fuck out of them to admit it.   Same with religion too....people just can't handle the pant-shitting terror that when we die it's just infinite blackness, so they cling to whatever fairy tale helps them sleep at night.

Religion and politics and sports are all the same.

I'm a nihilist.  I know nothing matters and the only thing that makes any sense is to eat as much delicious beef as you can, and fuck as much delicious pussy as you can, and enjoy this short time we get to exist as much as possible.   Part of that means I want everyone to leave me the fuck alone so I can do what I want, and in return, I'll leave you the fuck alone too.

Too bad the masses can't even fathom of attempting to live that way.

2 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

Nah, I've always been on the same page, I'm just less vocal about it.   It's like yelling and screaming at a group of chimps to stop throwing their shit at each other.   Does not good.  I  think some people might suspect the truth deep down, but it scares the fuck out of them to admit it.   Same with religion too....people just can't handle the pant-shitting terror that when we die it's just infinite blackness, so they cling to whatever fairy tale helps them sleep at night.

Religion and politics and sports are all the same.

I'm a nihilist.  I know nothing matters and the only thing that makes any sense is to eat as much delicious beef as you can, and fuck as much delicious pussy as you can, and enjoy this short time we get to exist as much as possible.   Part of that means I want everyone to leave me the fuck alone so I can do what I want, and in return, I'll leave you the fuck alone too.

Too bad the masses can't even fathom of attempting to live that way.

Relevant.

5kplUTZ.jpg

16 hours ago, AG Barr said:

Trump HAS helped change my life. My 401k has done better the last 3 years then the previous 8. Fuck liberals. Fuck the left. And give some Popeyes chicken coupons to the morons out there that actually believe if the US stayed in the RIDICULOUS Paris accords, that we'd save the Whales, the Ice caps, Boston, New York and the world. WRONG!! Shit always melts. Move or STFU and stop complaining!

I think your sentiments are now most mature middle Americans feel. The dems are so far out of touch they think they can convince you and others li!e you that your money don't matter, all that matters is he's evil. The irony is someone like Pelosi is stupid rich. The outcome does not affect her life. 

The whole reason they are doing this is because he took power from people who had made promises. Corporate dems who all had deals in place. All that stopped in January 2017. The media is towing the line. The think they never counted on is Twitter and trump being able to side step the media and bring his message straight to americans. The dems are dangerously desperate and my fear is if they are willing to go this far how far are they willing to kick the can of treason down the road? 

Civil war is on the table as unfortunately a lot of people think Don Lemmon and long neck lesbo are journalists. They actually believe CNN and msnbc are telling the truth. When you have one side saying everything the other side says is fake and the other saying the same reality and facts are not agreed apoun then that's the main ingredient of civil war.

It is definitely going to go through and Trump will be impeached but the real question is how cocaine Mitch handles the trial in the Senate. My guess is Mitch is going to take great pleasure in raking the Democrat's balls across an open fire, he has been the biggest supporter of Trump and as the Democrats have been autistically screeching about impeachment, Mitch has rammed through nearly 200 federal judges, which makes up 1/5th of the judges in the US. He has fundamentally changed the appeals courts for nearly 50 years and without a word from the Democrats :lol:

Look at this way 

Damn Smooth is real life friend of mine he always stay in contact with me during my hiatus 

i used to think his political views were crazy but hey he’s my buddy so whatever 

the scary thing is every day his opinions and views become more justified they are all evil kid fuckers and most likely lizard people.

i used to laugh at his views not he seems like a messenger of truth.

scary shit times gentlemen.