magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

15 hours ago, sixes said:

Kamela Harris is out.

Shame because I thought she would make a great candidate to go up against Trump as well as be an excellent President.  It would seem it's just not her time.  Maybe 2024 or 2028.

Lolzy - Dumbass still thinks he has a clue 

They have to explain No Malarkey, because the only people old enough to have that in their vernacular are already dead set on old reliable pedophile Joe. "Hey, people probably voting for Bernie, I won't give no Malarkey!"

14 hours ago, Donald Trump said:

My Buttigieg prediction is looking better every day. 

No fucking way amigo. The guy won’t make it past New Hampshire.

WHEN BOOMERS COLLIDE

OPtHZY8.jpg

By Thomas Kaplan and Katie Glueck

Dec. 5, 2019

NEW HAMPTON, Iowa — Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Thursday angrily lashed out at a voter who questioned his son’s overseas business dealings at a campaign stop in Iowa, calling the man a “damn liar” in an unusually heated exchange.

The man — who declined to identify himself to reporters — falsely claimed that Mr. Biden had “sent” his son to work in Ukraine and accused him of “selling access to the president.”

“You’re a damn liar, man,” Mr. Biden shot back. “That’s not true. And no one has ever said that. No one has proved that.”

He went on to encourage the man to do push-ups or go running with him, or take an I.Q. test with him, as the room applauded. At another point, he appeared to say, “Look, fat, look, here’s the deal.” (Later Thursday, Mr. Biden said he had not said “fat.” Symone D. Sanders, a senior adviser for the Biden campaign, said in a tweet that the former vice president had begun to say “facts.”)

The man eventually told Mr. Biden he would not be voting for him. “Well, I knew you weren’t, man,” Mr. Biden responded. “You think I thought you’d stand up and vote for me? You’re too old to vote for me.”

Afterward, the man said he was an 83-year-old retired farmer, but he declined to give his name to reporters. He said Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts was his top choice in the Democratic primary race.

The moment captured Mr. Biden appearing to lose his cool when questioned about his son — a topic Mr. Trump is sure to press him on if he faces Mr. Biden in a general election. But Mr. Biden’s forceful pushback also comes as some Democratic voters say they would like to see the former vice president more aggressively defend himself and his family.

Speaking to reporters after the event, Mr. Biden said he wanted the focus to remain on Mr. Trump and his wrongdoing, and he predicted that the general election was “even going to be meaner.”

merlin_165481053_d51af862-cab5-4d55-8466

The whole fucking world knows that Hunter Biden was placed on the board of that Ukrainian company due to corruption involving Joe Biden 

They sure as hell didn't hire him for his crack cocaine habit and love of whores. 

2 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

They sure as hell didn't hire him for his crack cocaine habit and love of whores. 

A candidate people can relate too !

4 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Must see tv 📺 if it’s Biden or Warren vs Trump we talking all time hilarity.

Trump vs. Biden would provide the most laughs. 

Speculation now that there is no whistleblower and the Schiff was wife tapping Giuliani and trump. If that's the case Schiff and the dems are fucked.

Haha can't see your gay shit  fagisme 

Cory Booker and Julian Castro are calling Democrats and the DNC racist because they can't qualify for the December debate. They really do just eat their own, don't they?

Just be honest - The DNC are screening out the candidates to protect their already chosen nominee. 

It's a sham. 2016 all over again. I can't wait for the eventual shafting of Bernie Sanders. Meltdown will be epic.