• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bran

• magisme

• Damn_Smooth

• Facekicker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Dems have completely lost the plot. I have voted Dem or 3rd party almost exclusively (voted for McCain in a primary) my whole life, but 2016 to 2020 radicalized me against these sleazy, lying

#ThrowbackThursday   4 years ago today, Hillary Clinton was "leading Trump by 14% in nationwide polls"   Cc: @Downzy

Posted Images

so wiki leaks dropped some dnc emails. including a plan by some in the dnc to create fake, sexist help wanted ads for trump businesses to hurt his image. some of the emails also show how the system was rigged over bernie from the beginning. 

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/dnc-wikileaks-emails/index.html?sr=fbCNN072316dnc-wikileaks-emails0401AMVODtopLink&linkId=26857716

a syrian refugee went on a stabbing spree with a machete in germany. a pregnant woman was killed in the attack. i hope people start to realize you cannot just let in every single person who wants to come to your country. we need much more stringent guidelines and much better background checks.

amazing these bernie supporters booing him for endorsing Clinton... he's not doing it because he has to, or wants to, he is doing it because, at least he believes, and i agree, its the logical choice. Pragmatic choice. It's where we're at, like it or not.

These bernie supporters want to cut off their nose to spite their face.

This doc is a very interesting insight into Trump

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-f5fQo5IkA

They are right. Fuck that horrible old cunt Clinton and her band of crooked harpies. 

Time to give a giant up yours to the system. 

it's not a f-you to the system, it's a f-you to the residents of the USA and world at large.

cutting off the nose to spite the face - it's a terrible idea.

she is awful. Trump is awful-er. Voting trump is not a step in the right direction. choose the less awful option.

voting trump is a lot like camping - it may sound like a good idea in theory, but when you're cold, wet and miserable, you'll regret it.

They are right. Fuck that horrible old cunt Clinton and her band of crooked harpies. 

it's not a f-you to the system, it's a f-you to the residents of the USA and world at large.

she is awful. Trump is awful-er. Voting trump is not a step in the right direction. choose the less awful option.

voting trump is a lot like camping - it may sound like a good idea in theory, but when you're cold, wet and miserable, you'll regret it.

Not voting for Clinton does not mean you have to vote Trump. 

I judge people by what they do, not what they say. Clinton's actual foreign policy record is atrocious and she has played a considerable role in the collapse of Libya and Syria. 

She voted for the Iraq war. Instead of learning from her mistake, she doubled down and contributed to the collapse of two more states in the middle east. 

She is a hawk and is angling for a confrontation with Putin and possibly Iran. 

She has blood on her hands. 

As for Trump, liberals are hysterical because they are too dumb to see that he is trolling everyone for votes. He doesn't mean half the shit he says but he knows the electorate are as thick as a retarded 5 year old. Both sides. 

Not voting for Clinton does not mean you have to vote Trump. 

I judge people by what they do, not what they say. Clinton's actual foreign policy record is atrocious and she has played a considerable role in the collapse of Libya and Syria. 

She voted for the Iraq war. Instead of learning from her mistake, she doubled down and contributed to the collapse of two more states in the middle east. 

She is a hawk and is angling for a confrontation with Putin and possibly Iran. 

She has blood on her hands. 

As for Trump, liberals are hysterical because they are too dumb to see that he is trolling everyone for votes. He doesn't mean half the shit he says but he knows the electorate are as thick as a retarded 5 year old. Both sides. 

not voting for Clinton is a vote for Trump.

It's close.

Trump means what he says. He has been saying these things on the record since the 1970's.

It's the big hope in American right now - he's just trolling but once he gets in he will be super legit and we'll all be better off.

Nope. He's a dolt, has been for decades.

Unfortunately the majority of people are fucking retarded, so the reasonable people are in the passengers seat. I just hope enough retarded people are on Hilary side to make the difference.

good example - lets kick out the mexicans and take back american jobs!! yeaaahhhhh!!!

Americans do not want and physically cannot do the jobs migrant workers do. Even if the unemployed want the jobs, they cannot do it.

all you're going to have is a shortage of watermelon. It's on record as fact. it's easy to stand behind a podium and say you're going to take back the jobs, spend a day in a field chucking watermelon and then make a comment.

Migrants do the shitty jobs and everybody else benefits. Better jobs, more watermelon. But no.

Sorry SunnyDRE, you're totally fucked.

Alabama Illegal Immigrant Crackdown Destroys Farm Business

On Sunday, the Associated Press reported worker shortages have prompted some Alabama farmers who grow labor-intensive produce to plant less, rather than have crops rot in the fields again this year. Last fall Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley signed a tough law combating illegal immigration, which prompted undocumented workers to flee the state. Few locals will perform the grueling work of picking crops, and farmers stuck in a agricultural system built on illegal labor are struggling to find replacements before their produce rots. 

Alabama’s situation is not unique. Georgia passed a similar immigration law in 2011. When undocumented workers fled, farmers lost around 40% of their workers and $140 million worth of blueberries, melons, onions, and other crops due to labor shortages. This year Georgia farmers again fear they will be short on workers to pick the crops, and many have scaled back production or stopped planting altogether. 

It’s not only Southern states; farmers all across America are dependent on migrant labor. For example, immigrants make up 40% of Wisconsin’s dairy industry workers and almost one in three U.S. farming and fishing workers is from Mexico. 

There are approximately 11 million undocumented immigrants in the U.S. today. However, trends are shifting dramatically. Legal and illegal immigration from Mexico, which boomed over the past 40 years, flattened in 2005 and now seems to be decreasing, according to a 2012 report released by the Pew Research Center. Decreasing migration rates coupled with tougher state immigration laws are hurting America’s farmers, who rely on the labor. 

Many farmers want to hire local workers, but it is increasingly difficult to find U.S. natives with the proper skills. Few are willing or able to perform the physically taxing and low paying labor which requires them to move with the crops, even with wages of $15-$20 an hour. Georgia recently experimented with creating a program that allowed parolees to work as farm laborers, but it was unsuccessful when they wouldn’t — or couldn’t — endure the grueling days. 

Right now U.S. immigration policy is in shambles. Meanwhile, millions of dollars worth of crops rot every year because we don’t have the workers to pick them. This waste often translates into higher food prices. The process to legally certify migrant workers is cumbersome and can hurt farmers who are stuck waiting for papers to come through when crops are ripe and need to be picked immediately.

There is a human rights concern too: undocumented immigrants are extremely vulnerable to abuse. Some are cheated out of wages, endure terrible working conditions, or are sexually assaulted. Most keep quiet for fear of deportation.

We need to face the facts: our agricultural industry is built on illegal labor, and it needs to be reformed. We could start by creating a separate and simple visa that allows migrant workers to easily enter and exit the country, though we must maintain screening procedures. This would protect farmers from political whims that drive workers away, and protect migrants from abuse by allowing them to do their vital work legally. 

By taking away the fear of deportation, more workers would again be incentivized to work in the U.S. Migrants would pay income tax and be protected under OSHA. It’s time we acknowledge the workers that keep our agriculture industry afloat and give them the legal status they deserve.

congress would keep trump well in check. people is one of the most liberal if not the most liberal republican nominated all time. 

also

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/25/shock_poll_nate_silvers_election_forecast_now_has_trump_winning/

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/25/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-poll/index.html

like i said before people who think hillary was up 10-14 points were delusional. notice downzy has been awfully quiet :lol:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/289059-wasserman-schultz-booed-off-stage-in-philadelphia

the above post is a problem - people thinking it does not matter - it does matter. there is a choice, a meaningful one. You may not like the option, but it does not make the decision meaningless. All due respect and legitimate love, because I like and enjoy you all, but you need to pull your cynical heads out of your asses. Including Bacardimayne, my son-friend.

The above is the mentality that will entirely fuck us up. Not just America, but the world.

Play the cards you're dealt. Whether they're awful or not. Then between hands work on obtaining better cards. Okay i know that does not exactly make sense but I hope you get my point.

Everything Trump promises to do, Clinton has tried to do with her votes in the Senate. You want to know whose fault it will be if she loses? Not Bernie's,  not the Bernie Bros,  definitely not Jill Steins. No, the only person that will be responsible when she loses is her. 100% her. It's nobody's fault that people have the capability to check her public record and make an informed choice, but her own. Nobody on Earth is going to lower my intelligence enough to take place in putting either of those creatures in power. No matter how much fear and guilt they try to use. 

but one of them is going to get into "power" (it's limited)

it's like choosing between getting punched in the chest or getting kicked in the balls, neither is awesome, but one is clearly better than the other.

There is a choice. And it's incredibly meaningful.

It's 2 kicks in the balls at best, and they'll only get into power if they live long enough to do so. Not that I'm saying I'd attempt to kill either of the worthless meatballs, but there are people with much less regard for human (or in this case, demon and/or reptilian space creature) life than I have. Either that or the 40% of the population that considers themselves independents (by far the largest voting block there is) could finally decide they've had enough of this shit and vote in a 3rd party. Either way, your 'support the cuntbag because she's not the buffoon' attitude is defeatist to say the very least,  and nothing I'll ever be joining you in. 

I hate Hillary more than I hate Trump, but I will cast my ballot for Hillary... if the election were today.

Trump is funny and entertaining.

Hillary is awful :confused:

But, I can't vote for Trump, he is campaigning as a racist bigot, basically stealing Hitler's playbook.