magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Our government is so gay. I don't even know what they're impeaching him for, but I already saw this episode in the 90's. Nothing changes with these cunts. For them, the politics are always more important than the policy.

Can you imagine how mentally unhealthy it would be if you actually gave a shit about this stuff?  Like truly believed it and followed it every minute of every day?  I know people that think all of this is real and it "matters."  I feel bad for their young children who are being exposed to such negativity at a young age.

19 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I was very young in the '90s. What evidence was there that the Clintons murdered Vince Foster? @bran @Bill Brasky @sixes

Rush Limbaugh had something online regarding the death of Vince Foster & many other cases of illegal activity by the Clinton's in Little Rock

Today was a rough day for the Democrats. CBS actually broke away from coverage to run normal programming lol.

Vindman said he didn't know the whistle blower which turned out to be a lie since he talked to two people about the call, George Kent and someone in the intelligence agency he's not allowed to name. Schiff stepped in shit when he said they weren't there to out the whistle blower, even though Vindman and Schiff both aren't supposed to know the whistle blower is.

Volker basically blew massive holes in the Democrats case due to him saying there was never discussions about investigations for the money being released. Morrison who is Vindman's boss said Vindman used poor judgement with the call and said he didn't see a problem with the phone call. Both Volker and Morrison said there wasn't any bribery, extortion, or quid pro quo. 

You knew your case is imploding when the Democrats start attacking their star witnesses. One Democrat all but called Volker a liar covering for Trump. 

It's collapsing already :lol:

and with it any hope of them winning in 2020

Trump is going to win bigly. 

i reckon it could be as brutal as Nixon's thrashing of McGovern in '72 

6 hours ago, bran said:

Today was a rough day for the Democrats. CBS actually broke away from coverage to run normal programming lol.

Vindman said he didn't know the whistle blower which turned out to be a lie since he talked to two people about the call, George Kent and someone in the intelligence agency he's not allowed to name. Schiff stepped in shit when he said they weren't there to out the whistle blower, even though Vindman and Schiff both aren't supposed to know the whistle blower is.

Volker basically blew massive holes in the Democrats case due to him saying there was never discussions about investigations for the money being released. Morrison who is Vindman's boss said Vindman used poor judgement with the call and said he didn't see a problem with the phone call. Both Volker and Morrison said there wasn't any bribery, extortion, or quid pro quo. 

You knew your case is imploding when the Democrats start attacking their star witnesses. One Democrat all but called Volker a liar covering for Trump. 

Schiff fucked himself. He can't be prosecuted for lying but all of this has been for him to make a push for the presidency in the next decade. No sane American will vote for him now. 

Him scrambling ton protect the whistleblower is is cringey. Adam, we know you're a lying rat, it's over bud. CNN's coverage has been amazing! "More damaging testimony" " huge bombshell" I don't know what the fuck they're watching. Also watching nunes and Jim Jordan being reported on as spreading conspiracy theories is icing on the cake. 

This has also all been about trying to reduce Trump's numbers going into next fall. Problem is it isint working and they're stuck holding this turd still trying to tell people it's a mars bar. Lmao. I would assume the most level headed liberal (like myself) can see their party has turned to dog shit

Supposedly the Ukranian government is expanding the scope of the investigation on Burisma, including embezzlement.

9 hours ago, Weaponized Autism said:

lyWR61Q.png

http://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ukrainian-indictment-reveals-hunter-biden-group-made-165-million-mp

An indictment drawn up by Ukraine's Office of the Prosecutor General against Burisma owner Nikolai Zlochevsky claims that Hunter Biden and his partners received $16.5 million for their 'services' - according to Ukrainian MP Alexander Dubinsky of the ruling Servant of the People Party.

bidens%201.jpg

Dubinsky made the claim in a Wednesday press conference, citing materials from an investigation into Zlochevsky and Burisma.

"Zlochevsky was charged with this new accusation by the Office of the Prosecutor General but the press ignored it," said the MP. "It was issued on November 14."

"The son of Vice-President Joe Biden was receiving payment for his services, with money raised through criminal means and money laundering," he then said, adding "Biden received money that did not come from the company’s successful operation but rather from money stolen from citizens."

It's looking more and more everyday like they started impeachment hearings to insulate the Bidens from negative coverage by literally saying trump was the one doing what Biden actually did. Seem familar? The Dems colluded with Russia and then accused Trump of it.

Sad thing is Biden , like podesta and clinton will get away with it while assange and stone will go to jail.

Can someone explain to me what’s going on with this impeachment stuff? Sondland said in the beginning that there was quid pro quo. And then later when Schiff asked him if the aid was tied to the investigation into Biden, he says the President didn’t tell him that directly. And that what he did tell him was “I want nothing. No quid pro quo”, etc. and Sonland’s statement of quid pro quo was just his own assumption? Do I have all this right? Wasn’t he the libshits’ trump card here (no pun intended)?

and all of Sonland’s lawyers are democratic donors? Is that really true? Because if so...holy fuck 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Bobbo said:

Can someone explain to me what’s going on with this impeachment stuff? Sondland said in the beginning that there was quid pro quo. And then later when Schiff asked him if the aid was tied to the investigation into Biden, he says the President didn’t tell him that directly. And that what he did tell him was “I want nothing. No quid pro quo”, etc. and Sonland’s statement of quid pro quo was just his own assumption? Do I have all this right? Wasn’t he the libshits’ trump card here (no pun intended)?

and all of Sonland’s lawyers are democratic donors? Is that really true? Because if so...holy fuck 🤣🤣

You pretty much nailed it. Sondland also said he thought the quid pro quo was tied to getting a meeting. Sondland was all over the place with his testimony which at the end of the day, Sondland was supposed to be Democrats big gun for testimony, and he gave them jack shit. Also Adam Schiff is the biggest fucking moron, he actually held a press conference after Sondland's opening, only for him to get kicked in the balls again.

5 hours ago, Bobbo said:

Sonland is a trump donar. I think he lies to Schiff as a means to get on the stand just so he could say Trump said no quid pro quo. It was a good troll. It was essentially a middle finger from Trump 

Anyone see the debates last night. 

Just listening to these morons talking about foreign policy should be enough to rule them out in the mind of any sane individual. 

Apart from Gabbard, they were all on about beefing up NATO and confronting Russia. 

Jesus fucking Christ 

5 hours ago, Facekicker said:

Anyone see the debates last night. 

Just listening to these morons talking about foreign policy should be enough to rule them out in the mind of any sane individual. 

Apart from Gabbard, they were all on about beefing up NATO and confronting Russia. 

Jesus fucking Christ 

If the Dems had any sense they'd get behind gabbard. She doesn't take any shit. But Lord Clinton just had to smear her. Now she has the Russian narrative smeared on her so retarded cucks will think she's compromised. I actually wouldn't mind her as the Dem nominee

12 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

America is just living in a completely different reality to the rest of the world. 

Everything being told to you by your media and your politicians is a lie. 

Yeah we like to laugh at how shitty the rest of the world is. Instead of looking in the mirror.