magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

In my humble opinion the best political candidate and the only one who could beat Trump is Niki Haley. The Democratic Party has lost the blue collar vote.

http://www.cnn.com/2019/11/12/politics/hillary-clinton-2020-presidential-race-pressure/index.html

"I, as I say, never, never, never say never and I will certainly tell you I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it," Clinton told BBC Radio. "But as of this moment, sitting here in this studio talking to you, that is absolutely not in my plans."

We laugh.....but what if the dusty old bag actually ran and won?  She was supposed to win in a landslide after all....and she was a cunt's hair from taking it.

We've been enjoying her loss for 3 years now but what if the tables are turned?  It'd be a rematch, and both sides will be out for blood and the turnout would be MUCH higher cause they stakes are higher.

A chilling thought to think that the third time could be the charm for her.......they were so sure of their victory in 2016 they didn't just get blindsided, they got skullfucked.  I'd hate for Trump voters' complacency to allow that miserable old banshee to actually win.

1 hour ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

We laugh.....but what if the dusty old bag actually ran and won?  She was supposed to win in a landslide after all....and she was a cunt's hair from taking it.

We've been enjoying her loss for 3 years now but what if the tables are turned?  It'd be a rematch, and both sides will be out for blood and the turnout would be MUCH higher cause they stakes are higher.

A chilling thought to think that the third time could be the charm for her.......they were so sure of their victory in 2016 they didn't just get blindsided, they got skullfucked.  I'd hate for Trump voters' complacency to allow that miserable old banshee to actually win.

I think Trump being the savvy business man that he is, would have dug some dark, filthy dirt on that whorebag during his time in office so if she ever did choose to run again, he would simply send an anonymous email to some news outlet and bam, that hag is cooked... PERMANENTLY!

I don't think Trump is that smart.  And his "people" aren't either, obviously.

In the end though, none of it matters.   It's pro wrestling.   Who gives a fuck.   I just never ever want to see that cunting hag get what she wants.  I want her to go to her grave miserable and bitter knowing she was thiiiiiiiiiis close.

She would need to declare and register in the next two days in every state in order to get on the ballot.

1 hour ago, AxlisOld said:

She would need to declare and register in the next two days in every state in order to get on the ballot.

I don't believe so, she's missed the deadline in some red states but that's it. She can still be on the ballot in others no? 

Schiff claims he doesn't know who the whistleblower is. 

Well asshole, it's only all over the fucking internet and has been reported by multiple news outlets, media personalities and politicians. 

Oh and your own panel interviewed him. 

Are you dumb or just a liar? Because it is one or the other. 

What a farce 

Oh my god you guys it's really happening RIGHT NOW it's happening LIVE they are finally fucking IMPEACHING that fucking racist Orange Cheeto Man this is the greatest day of my life....it's really gonna work THIS TIME, I just know it....FUCK YOU DRUMPH you racist Nazi literally Hitler not my president

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to get impeached for this is a fool.

Now has Trump done illegal shit ? Probably, but they all have.

The Democrats sad Hail Mary is gonna just basically become a campaign rally for trump.

25 minutes ago, Bill Brasky said:

Anyone who thinks Trump is going to get impeached for this is a fool.

Now has Trump done illegal shit ? Probably, but they all have.

The Democrats sad Hail Mary is gonna just basically become a campaign rally for trump.

I think that yes, they will vote to impeach.

I think there is enough evidence.

I don't think he will be removed from office, though.

Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob.

7 hours ago, John Bonham said:

I think that yes, they will vote to impeach.

I think there is enough evidence.

I don't think he will be removed from office, though.

Remember, Bill Clinton was impeached for lying about a blowjob.

Both our main political parties in this country are a joke.

Adam Schiff had his nose rubbed in shit today and it was hilarious. What a dumb ass. This impeachment is going to fall flater than mullers testimony. 

Jim Jordan fucking destroyed the Democrats. Their "star witness" said he warned Obama about Hunter Biden. A Republican congressman tried to press him more and in return he said that the Republicans would have to refer to Joe Biden's team for more information lol.

Isn't it fucked up that old white Republicans are better shitposters and are more in touch with younger voters than "liberal" democrats? It honestly blows my mind.

13 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I take surveys sometimes for fun and money. Seems like they have chosen Warren. 

How do you make money taking surveys? Sounds like a scam.

Not a good first day impression by the libshits. I thought for sure he’d get impeached but bailed out by the senate. Now I don’t even know if it’ll go that far.