magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

So Bloomberg jumped into the race, this is probably going to be the final kill shot for Biden.

28 minutes ago, arnold layne said:

I don't get it. 

Epstein didn't kill himself. 33 means you hit 3 twice which gives you the letter E and so on.

2 hours ago, arnold layne said:

I don't get it. 

Press 3 twice and note the letter, press 7 one time and note the letter, press 7 four times and note the letter etc... God damned millennials.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, Dr. Strangelove said:

>hillary on tv a lot

>getting the epstein question out of the way

SHES

RUNNING

Donna Brazile gave her the answers ahead of time.

I'm not into politics anymore but I'll say Mike B. is the only one with a chance on the D's side. I remember reading the NY Post in late 2001. Public Advocate (that's a real job?) Mark Green, Bronx Borough President Freddie Ferrer, and some comptroller were the voting pool. A month before the election Mike dropped in out of nowhere and won with a huge campaign he funded. Dropping in late is a good strategy.

The media seems biased against Bloomberg. I don't think he'll give up though, I think it will be Trump vs. Bloomberg in the end. I don't think Trump is invulnerable. The allegiance to either party will depend on how the economy goes.

That's it for me and politics for a while.

I hope killary jumps in as Trump will slaughter her worse than Biden. She should of learned her place on the basketball court. What she did to gabbard is gross. She has blamed everyone but herself and no doubt will ramble on about the fake Russian narrative. Trump will make her put her mouth on the curb.

Looks like former Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick might be jumping in as well. I think the biggest problem Bloomberg will have is the African American vote might not turn out for him(like Warren). He was doing stop and frisk in New York City which targeted a disproportionate number of blacks and hispanics. He will also have the stigma of being a Republican which I think will turn off a lot of the regressive voters.

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

Hillary already lost to Trump 3 years ago. Why would she run again?

It's Biden.

Should Trump fear for his life if this happens?

Hillary and her crew might be feeling very arrogant after getting rid of Epstein and think they could step it up a notch to assure her victory. 

1 hour ago, John Bonham said:

The superdelegates have committed to Biden

They've committed to 4 more years of Trump then. 

I still think someone else will be the nominee. 

Going with Boden is absolute suicide. 

28 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

They've committed to 4 more years of Trump then. 

I still think someone else will be the nominee. 

Going with Boden is absolute suicide. 

Who, in your opinion, could the Dems go with would beat Trump?

5 minutes ago, John Bonham said:

Who, in your opinion, could the Dems go with would beat Trump?

I don't think they have a candidate capable of beating Trump because they've spent the past 4 years pouring all their energy into baseless conspiracy theories to deflect from Clinton's defeat. 

They've also ignored their own party and the glaring fractures within. 

Sanders is going to get shafted again. It will reopen those wounds and divide the party. 

The woke AOC crowd won't back the likes of Biden or Warren as enthusiastically. 

If Clinton parachutes in it will cause a different shitstorm. 

In short, they have too many candidates and by the time they have selected one that person will be already damaged goods with a party divided with infighting. 

Trump will annihilate them 

18 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

I don't think they have a candidate capable of beating Trump because they've spent the past 4 years pouring all their energy into baseless conspiracy theories to deflect from Clinton's defeat. 

They've also ignored their own party and the glaring fractures within. 

Sanders is going to get shafted again. It will reopen those wounds and divide the party. 

The woke AOC crowd won't back the likes of Biden or Warren as enthusiastically. 

If Clinton parachutes in it will cause a different shitstorm. 

In short, they have too many candidates and by the time they have selected one that person will be already damaged goods with a party divided with infighting. 

Trump will annihilate them 

Ok.

I'm not trying to start a fight here, but just looking for clarification. You said going with Biden is suicide, then you said no one can beat Trump, right? So, is your opinion shifting during this discussion, or do these two statements square for you?

And instead of wailing about "Muh Russians" for three years they should have behaved like the adults in the room that they claim to be and had a sensible reasoned and logical platform highlighting all the actual shit policy decisions by the Trump Administration. 

Then backed their candidate to the hilt as a unified strong party for anyone with a brain cell. 

But no, we can't have that. 

Instead they went full retard and made the actual retard in the White House look appealing.

Just look at this shit for example

2 hours ago, Facekicker said:

And instead of wailing about "Muh Russians" for three years they should have behaved like the adults in the room that they claim to be and had a sensible reasoned and logical platform highlighting all the actual shit policy decisions by the Trump Administration. 

Then backed their candidate to the hilt as a unified strong party for anyone with a brain cell. 

But no, we can't have that. 

Instead they went full retard and made the actual retard in the White House look appealing.

Just look at this shit for example

I like you! I don't understand why its so hard for people to see everything you pointed out. 

Because they are subjected to propaganda 24/7 through ALL media and have long been conditioned to invest heavily in their "side" and leave critical thinking and analysis to others. The people they then think have all the knowledge and understanding are the very people gaslighting them at every opportunity while those that actually present them with the truth are hounded as traitors. 

When you live outside the US this is so blatantly obvious as to make you think you are losing your fucking mind when in reality it's the other way around. 

The US like to point at China and Russia for brainwashing their citizens, meanwhile subjecting their own to propaganda that is as bad if not worse. 

14 minutes ago, Facekicker said:

Because they are subjected to propaganda 24/7 through ALL media and have long been conditioned to invest heavily in their "side" and leave critical thinking and analysis to others. The people they then think have all the knowledge and understanding are the very people gaslighting them at every opportunity while those that actually present them with the truth are hounded as traitors. 

When you live outside the US this is so blatantly obvious as to make you think you are losing your fucking mind when in reality it's the other way around. 

The US like to point at China and Russia for brainwashing their citizens, meanwhile subjecting their own to propaganda that is as bad if not worse. 

I have a Canadian handicap and I see it. Its weird as a bush/right-wing Christian hater I now feel more in common with them as we have been pushed closer together. I've seen really smart people puke the same garbage as long neck lesbo maddow and I just shake my head. The Russia narrative was killary throwing a Batman smoke bomb down to slither away. The cunt then had the balls to prop it up on a book tour.

Impeachment right now is the Dems trying to shield Biden and his son from corruption. It's painfully obvious. I don't understand why anyone would watch any corporate media and believe it. When Fox news is closer to the truth we are in bizzaro world