magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

Can't find a YouTube clip, but senile Joe the cho somehow thought the camera was on the video wall so did his babbling facing the wrong direction. CNN kept cutting away to cover for him, but he just kept going. Good stuff.

I thought Bernard was the old one.

I voted for Nader in 2000 because I was young and retarded. That's the only presidential election I ever participated in.

In 2004, I rooted for Kerry because I was buttmad about the Bush wars. In 2008, I retired from even thinking about participating. McCain was McCain and Obama was clearly a media created fraud. I stopped discussing politics with people irl for good when so many people I knew fell for Obama.

"Liberals used to be good" is a meme for people who didn't really pay attention whenever they think this "used to be" occurred.

As a non-citizen, admitting to having voting for John Kerry would be admitting to have committed a crime punishable by prison and/or deportation

So I wouldn't ever have done such a thing. 

I don't know why she gets so much attention. She's a verifiable idiot. I guess it tells you even to an idiot it is obvious Epstein was protected by the establishment. 

Cause even though she's a 6 on her best day, she's still the closest thing to "fuckable" we've ever had in the US Congress.

That's all there is to it.   Infinite male thirst.

Her bug eyes creep me out but I'd like to get a look at her melons just like everyone else.

I have always been more of a Libertarian but even then I don't associate with the party simply because they have some awful views like open borders. I don't even consider myself a "Trump guy" but I'm fucking constantly having to defend him from the stupid shit the media and crazy progressives say about him. This impeachment hoax might be the thing that drives me to vote for him in 2020.

Right. 

What amazes me is how utterly fucking deranged the Democrats and the media have become in relation to Trump. It is not even necessary. Just let that actually sink in, it is not even necessary. No sane rational individual could possible make the case for Trump being qualified or suited to being President of the United States. 

He's an ignorant, loudmouth asshole with no understanding of the office.He has surrounded himself with some truly despicable cretins and his actual policy decisions have been fucking appalling in more cases than not. There's enough factual evidence there to end his term in 2020 without having to resort to the frankly insane conspiracy theory bullshit that the Democrats have resorted to. 

Russiagate, Ukrainegate and the whole impeachment thing are 100% fucking deluded bullshit. Yet in pursuing this, the Democrats have managed to make themselves look worse than Trump. 

For that, they deserve to lose again. 

I took the US political compass test for the 2020 election and my result was identical to Tulsi Gabbard. 

I'm impressed as she's literally the only one I would consider voting for. 

You have to laugh at how badly the media and the DNC are misreporting the Sondland testimony.