magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

4 hours ago, magisme said:

I think I might be black. I have a big ass like all black people do.

Pics of that thick booty or gtfo

22 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

whatd i miss

Republitards set that up and fooled all the other republitards into thinking it's real, so the snowflakes are running around Facebook sharing it and posting how outraged they are.

Not for plebes. Baby eating is for the Elite.

Babies are probably fucking delicious, and let's be honest, white babies probably taste the best.

I have no doubt (((They)))/the Elite/the Cabal/the Illuminati/the Reptilians.....whatever you wanna call em.  "They."    I'm sure they eat babies, for no other reason than they can.

They kill people like you or I would step on an ant, cause that's all we are to them.  When you've snorted every narcotic known to man, had sex every possible way the human penis can manage with every kind of creature there is....you get bored.  Eventually you're gonna start eating babies.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:14 PM, EstrangedTWAT said:

Not for plebes. Baby eating is for the Elite.

Babies are probably fucking delicious, and let's be honest, white babies probably taste the best.

I have no doubt (((They)))/the Elite/the Cabal/the Illuminati/the Reptilians.....whatever you wanna call em.  "They."    I'm sure they eat babies, for no other reason than they can.

They kill people like you or I would step on an ant, cause that's all we are to them.  When you've snorted every narcotic known to man, had sex every possible way the human penis can manage with every kind of creature there is....you get bored.  Eventually you're gonna start eating babies.

I would love to hear Downzy’s response to your post.

14 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

Yeah here's how that shit goes.

-Bunch of graphs, copypasta someone else's article, single sentence agreeing with it acting like it was their own original thought

-Disagree with aforementioned post.

(Post disappears)

-"You better check your tone, one more post like that and you're outta here."

Also 'i have a degree in American Politics from here in Canada, therefore you are wrong."

An illegal immigrant has been charged with murdering Tibbetts, a 20-year-old University of Iowa student recently found dead in a cornfield. Republicans have called for a stronger immigration system that might have prevented this crime.

After offering her condolences to the Tibbetts family, who will never be reunited with their daughter again, Warren immediately pivoted to how said it is that moms at the border who have willfully broken the law are being temporarily separated from their babies.

I’m so sorry for the family here and I know this is hard not only for her family but for the people in her community, the people throughout Iowa,” she said. “But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where the real problems are.”

Looks like the bullshit polls are making a comeback. Fox Poll shows majority of  people back impeachment up 8% from the last poll. Problem is they polled 14% more Democrats than Republicans, they also bumped up the Democrats polled by 6% from the last poll. Interesting enough independents were against impeachment by 8%.

Cankles is going to run again. I should really say waddlle but you know...

The cunt really thinks she "won" last time and was "robbed". 

A whole orchestrated media campaign has got going ion the past week around the idea of her running and that last time she won. 

This is no accident. 

There is probably a lot going on behind the veil between Trump and Pence that the public doesn't hear about.

I'm no pundit -- my political predictions are nearly always wrong -- but I wouldn't be too surprised if Trump throws Pence under the bus and then DJT ends up appointing Ivanka as our Vice President.