magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

The best part was Trump asking the Ukranian president to investigate and look into Crowdstrike as their server is in the Ukraine. Now you starting to see why the Democrats went nuclear lol.

If the Democrats have somebody that can divide the statists better than Trump, they're going to win the election. Don't see that happening though. Trump is a pro at what he's really there for. Nobody else could have taken Hillary.

Nancy Pelosi this morning said she hadn't read the transcript but was bringing up impeachment due to the call in the transcript lol. The whistle blower is testifying tomorrow but you HAVE THE ACTUAL FUCKING CALL! This whistle blower doesn't even have first hand news on the report they submitted, it is all based on heresay and everything they claimed that was in the call was false. It feels like I have taken a weird drug and woke up in retard land.

So the whistle blower is a CIA employee assigned to the White House...🤔

22 hours ago, bran said:

Nancy Pelosi this morning said she hadn't read the transcript but was bringing up impeachment due to the call in the transcript lol. The whistle blower is testifying tomorrow but you HAVE THE ACTUAL FUCKING CALL! This whistle blower doesn't even have first hand news on the report they submitted, it is all based on heresay and everything they claimed that was in the call was false. It feels like I have taken a weird drug and woke up in retard land.

Pure theater

Trump sounds super pissed off in that press conference he just gave. 

About time he stopped fucking around and goes after these cunts. 

I won't hold my breath though. 

Schiff is a complete POS. For 2 years we listend as he claimed to personally be in possession of unavoidable proof that Trump was a Russian Agent. He was lieing then, and he's lieing now. Dems don't care if the Ukraine information takes down Biden. Its clear the left believes it can only win if they keep up with what has now become there main priority, and status quo. Which is overturning the 2016 election at any cost. They believe there only chance at beating Donnie in 2020 is by impeachment. How wrong they are.

Schiff said he never talked to the whistle blower nor did he know what was in the report. This is blatantly a lie since in August he tweeted out the same exact false information the whistle blower said was in the phone call. There is no way he didn't talk with the whistle blower and didn't know what was in the report. We also know the whistle blower has a political bias in all this.

I can't be bothered to follow this story. CNN, NBC, The New York Times, and the Dems have cried wolf at least a 1001 too many times now.

So a Trump PAC sent a moron to an AOC rally and had it start ranting about needing to eat babies to save the planet and the republitards are passing it around as fact because the dipshitocrats apparently aren't doing a good enough job of discrediting themselves. Statists are pathetically stupid creatures.

1 hour ago, Damn_Smooth said:

So a Trump PAC sent a moron to an AOC rally and had it start ranting about needing to eat babies to save the planet and the republitards are passing it around as fact because the dipshitocrats apparently aren't doing a good enough job of discrediting themselves. Statists are pathetically stupid creatures.

whatd i miss