magisme

US Politics, Culture and Society

11 minutes ago, Damn_Smooth said:

Problem is too many morons think that shitshow is real. And don't even get me started on the retards that watch Fox. 2 sides of the same idiot coin.

i'd have fox too if i didnt have to pay another $5 a month for the news 3 package

the tucker show is hilarious

10 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

6QAmmwUanjtEhUT0asnULYnAghf3vIDVmJIrUXyX

Where's #metoo about that right hand? Look how he stretches the pinky finger and ring finger down to try to get some boob.

Nice to see the Saudi/Isreali puppet is showing his true colors so his worshippers can quit pretending he's some sort of anti establishment hero. Not that they will, but maybe it will wake 1 or 2 of them up.

This whistle blower situation is funny for a number of reasons but getting the media to talk about the Democrat's leading candidate's corrupt son is the funniest.

5 hours ago, EstrangedTWAT said:

I thought it was a dark comedy piece until the very end.

Same here.

Jesus Christ. These people are sadists.

This is about how it went the first time I saw it on TV: Oh great, another back to school commercial... Hey, they're running out of the school, this might be pretty funny. Hah, the fat kid's breaking a window out... Uh, okay, why do those kids seem like they're about to stab someone? Oh, Jesus! Wait, this isn't about... Yep, it sure fucking is.

Oh yeah, and they played it at every commercial break too. Sometimes twice. I'm not exaggerating about that. For Christ's sake, I know everyone has different ideas on guns and gun control but one would hope everyone could agree so blatantly exploiting these tragedies to promote an agenda is wrong. But, time and time again, when these things happen we're shown that it's just not the case. They're literally broadcasting it now. Any sort of emotional manipulation is fair game, except when the other side does it at which point its literally doing the work of Satan and Hitler and should be made illegal.

Fuck anybody involved in this exploitative trash.

13 minutes ago, magisme said:

I thought Pelosi was one of the crazies.

She is definitely crazy but no on the same level as AOC and a lot of the freshmen Democrats. She and the Democrats just gave Trump 2020 on a silver platter today all to just to try and appease the craziest of the crazy in the House.